[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest be happy

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@lclarakl  thanks for the off topics it make my day great  ;)) ;;)  :D

Oh wow! This thread is still as hot as ever!

Ummm, whether the drama ended or not, everyone is more than welcome to voice their opinion liking and/or disliking the drama! There's nothing wrong with that! Keep it coming guys!

I still haven't watch the last two episodes yet! But I love the whole cast! And I had so much fun in this thread! I'll miss all of you guys!

be happy said: class="H" style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; line-height: 1.4em; font-family: "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px white;'@lclarakl  thanks for the off topics it make my day great  ;)) ;;)  :D

Wow, i have never seen this kind of arguments before. i'm really old. :) during our time, members argued but i didn't see so much meanness. no hateful words. :( i might be mistaken but i didn't see so much bashing of a drama or the characters. it doesn't mean that we were not passionate or really into the drama because we really were. well, i guess we were different. i miss my old friends, dramalover, jennong, feliciah soh, rosepetal, azura and the rest of the old-timers. where are you my friends?

Guest lisa2041

Wow..KSW looks so handsome on the pics..His wife is so beautiful as well..
Thanks for sharing all the pics. Love the cake at the party..
I could c every one on Temptation..i miss them.

Guest adikkeluangman

CNBLUE's Jungshin and Kim So Young shed their maknae image for 'CeCi's October issue
Bx4Wv4gCcAE6FCH.jpg

CNBLUE's Jungshin and actress Kim So Young brought out their stylish charms in the October issue of 'CeCi' flaunting their model-like statures.
With 'CeCi', Jungshin and Kim So Young shed their fresh, maknae image from their recent drama SBS 'Temptation' and transformed into a chic, city couple.
The two flaunted their model-like height during the photo shoot, leaving the staff members in awe with each shot taken. Aside from the couple shoot, Jungshin brought out the macho side of him with his hair damped in water. Kim So Young also tapped into her slender and feminine persona.
Jungshin_1411053954_20140918_jungshin_ki
Jungshin_1411053955_20140918_jungshin_ki

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/cnblues-jungshin-and-kim-so-young-shed-their-maknae-image-for-cecis-october-issue

Now I want to see magazine photo shoot betweent Lee Jung Jin and Fei or LJJ-PHS..

lclarakl said: be happy said: class="H" style='margin: 0px; padding: 0px; outline: 0px; border: currentColor; border-image: none; line-height: 1.4em; font-family: "Open Sans", "Helvetica Neue", Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px white;'@lclarakl  thanks for the off topics it make my day great  ;)) ;;)  :D

this drama is amazing ... congratulations to the whole team and especially to the writer who had the courage to bring up  a topic so sensitive but also so present in all societies,  the Korean is not an exception ... falsehood and appearances .. . everyone cheating on everyone but as long as you're not exposed officially everything is ok ... in the moment everything is known officially you are dead meat, you are put to the wall and stoned with the hypocrisy stones as it was in the time of Jesus .. . remember? who is without stain throw the first stone!!... and those who feel guilty are those who shout loudest ...

X_X

I find it interesting that they used a sandcastle for the end of production cake.  That's what they should have named this drama Sandcastle.  Showing that marriage is like a Sandcastle that can be destroyed by greed and another woman.  Yes.  That's fitting for this drama because that's what it depicted. Seeing the cake really brings home the true core of this drama---sadly. 

Archived