[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

Maybe this would be my last post in these thread. Happy to have interaction with all of you here :D
1_zps8a742a96.jpg

2_zps4b7625bb.jpg

I love SY's style here3_zps90ebfa57.jpg

SY shi, how can I be angry with you. You look gorgeous :)
4_zpse9ef8185.jpg

5_zps3742d72d.jpg

She fit the dress well :x7_zpsc9f4ec42.jpg

9_zpse089c3e4.jpg

Just a bit skinship from them make me goosebumps. They really something..10_zpsc67c9681.jpg

Awwww...I love this scene. Playing around togther. really suit them :D11_zps82c7de68.jpg

12_zpse99755e2.jpg

13_zpsa4043fc2.jpg

14_zps8ff66af8.jpg

15_zpse2520a1b.jpg

Just give her a big hug SH shi18_zps16450aff.jpg

why do I feel this scene was so sweet.19_zps75f769ac.jpg

Love SY hair here...22_zpsc52a0fcb.jpg

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

be happy said: eyan said: be happy you really make your friend happy tonite by posting the beautiful pictures of SY and SH from the last scene of epi.20..what I like most about them is their eyes contact..Love love love only that I can said in their eyes contact..how they really able to potrays how SH and SY love each other..I am grateful KSW already married if not i will hoping they become couple..hehe.hoping one day our beautiful CJW will find her prince which will love her just like SH...KSW really look handsome after SH and SY after SH and SY officially in love maybe because the aura of the beautiful CJW..

just exremely love and agree with your post annichoi .I too cant stand it with post that condemm this drama so much,yes you all have the right but when too much till include the actors themselves will be out of border of conciousness..I really dont understand why they make it a big deal.drama is just a drama not reality ,I sometimes pity  esp the  leads,they had tried their best to give us an enjoyable drama to be watch, but some people just condemm the characters  badly till the end and some show their hate to the actor themselves..Anyway the drama had ended,so I dont think we need to comments more about the characters..we need infos such as BTS or the activities relate to temptation..For the haters I think should find another drama to continue on condemming just say farewell to temptation..Sorry if I am a bit rude but I also cant stand it anymore..

Beautiful and handsome driver. :D23_zps1a739f56.jpg

24_zpsc2ef2aa3.jpg

So sweet. Can't get enough of them together like this...25_zps444c92e1.jpg

26_zpsfe34e127.jpg

27_zps432de7a9.jpg

28_zps4a09089b.jpg

SH shi, your love to SY was awesome :x29_zps70a66b0f.jpg

Choi Ji Woo looks really stunning in this white dress. She's like angel...30_zps19bac226.jpg

Ahhh... I miss your smile SY shi..31_zps1cb3afac.jpg

Look at the way SY give eyes contact to SH.. So sexy :D32_zpse9074039.jpg

Give the wedding ring now. When you gonna to propose to me?? lolss haha33_zps2e9280f8.jpg

Her childish looks cute...34_zps823e8777.jpg

Just kiss, both of you. kk kk35_zps28c18a4d.jpg

Finally, they said it "I LOVE YOU (SARANGHAEYO)"36_zps35a65a8e.jpg

40_zps5a3c2495.jpg

You rock SH shi... 38_zpsf0bf43c4.jpg

They really matched each other...39_zpsa74f3569.jpg

I'm in love. Their chemistry was awesome, great, wonderful, superb. Just a simple kiss but give big impact..41_zps8dddd259.jpg

42_zpsd2c60f28.jpg

43_zps9c6da18e.jpg

44_zps3a5510f9.jpg

Good Job CJW and KSW. Love both of your. your body language were perfect.Well done to the others temptation teams. You all done a great job.  =D> =D> =D>
will miss them..

9angels you really an angels to able to share all the beautiful captures of our lovebirds..Really make me more in love with their chemistry..although the drama had ended and both of them going back to their own life in reality,we will keep all the sweet momories between them in our heart and mind..Thank you tempatation to reunite both great actors together..no regret by doing that because they had give us something to be remembered,the meaning of real love although you built it after  the  failure in your previous mariage ,Just remember one  thing if the  relationship  didnt work out well just let it go after you had tried to make everything back to normal but failall was  fated for us..keep on going to find our new happiness,everybody deserve to be happy

eyan said: 9angels you really an angels to able to share all the beautiful captures of our lovebirds..Really make me more in love with their chemistry..although the drama had ended and both of them going back to their own life in reality,we will keep all the sweet momories between them in our heart and mind..Thank you tempatation to reunite both great actors together..no regret by doing that because they had give us something to be remembered,the meaning of real love although you built it after  the  failure in your previous mariage ,Just remember one  thing if the  relationship  didnt work out well just let it go after you had tried to make everything back to normal but failall was  fated for us..keep on going to find our new happiness,everybody deserve to be happy

This is a very divisive drama with people feeling very strongly on the leads. As SY-SH shipper (no, not a fan of CJW - KSW, never watch Stairway To Heaven and never will, and still don't consider myself liking them that much as actors), admittedly I am glad that my interpretation of the drama is 'proven' by the ending i.e. a love story between 2 people that didn't begin beautifully but ended up being the most beautiful thing for that ever happened to the leads.

I've been in this thread since the beginning of the drama. I find people interpret characters and events so differently than I am, and maybe that's the intent of the writer. To divide, conquer and make us wait for the next happening. Unfortunately within this great divide among viewers it is simply not possible to please everyone. And you know what? It's not a new thing in k-drama. Each of us get disappointed with certain storyline/characters. Maybe this time I am in a position where I can nod and think 'what a beautiful ending', but maybe next time in another drama I'll be wanting to smash my laptop. It's life. It's k-drama.

botbot said:

This is a very divisive drama with people feeling very strongly on the leads. As SY-SH shipper (no, not a fan of CJW - KSW, never watch Stairway To Heaven and never will, and still don't consider myself liking them that much as actors), admittedly I am glad that my interpretation of the drama is 'proven' by the ending i.e. a love story between 2 people that didn't begin beautifully but ended up being the most beautiful thing for that ever happened to the leads.

I've been in this thread since the beginning of the drama. I find people interpret characters and events so differently than I am, and maybe that's the intent of the writer. To divide, conquer and make us wait for the next happening. Unfortunately within this great divide among viewers it is simply not possible to please everyone. And you know what? It's not a new thing in k-drama. Each of us get disappointed with certain storyline/characters. Maybe this time I am in a position where I can nod and think 'what a beautiful ending', but maybe next time in another drama I'll be wanting to smash my laptop. It's life. It's k-drama.

Guest be happy

eyan said: just exremely love and agree with your post annichoi .I too cant stand it with post that condemm this drama so much,yes you all have the right but when too much till include the actors themselves will be out of border of conciousness..I really dont understand why they make it a big deal.drama is just a drama not reality ,I sometimes pity  esp the  leads,they had tried their best to give us an enjoyable drama to be watch, but some people just condemm the characters  badly till the end and some show their hate to the actor themselves..Anyway the drama had ended,so I dont think we need to comments more about the characters..we need infos such as BTS or the activities relate to temptation..For the haters I think should find another drama to continue on condemming just say farewell to temptation..Sorry if I am a bit rude but I also cant stand it anymore..

More thoughts on Temptation:This show failed on many levels. There is no moral message, unfortunately interpreted as "realism" which it is not. In reality the $1 million deal would have been revealed and SY would be ostracized from chaebol society (even if hypocritical that is the way it works). In reality SH would not turn into a financial genius overnight. And, his character ( or whatever we learn of his undeveloped character) changes. He will do anything to save his fabulously wealthy lover's company, but he is the one who put up HJ's poor father's home as collateral for a loan.  He becomes another person for no apparent reason.
 We try to glean and create for him a background by kind of reading the tea leaves, or a matter of interpretation.  What does it mean when after living the high life, he goes back to HJ's home and looks around it as if saying to himself "what a dump".  
But,  we know of the secondary HJ's history in more detail than SH. Who is this guy? Who were his family? Where did he come from? Was he poor? What did his father do?  We know he did well in school. But, what were his dreams and goals? Nothing about him is fleshed out, just some handsome guy, and ??? He wanted a job in a big company, but his ideas about encouraging employees are seen as too idealistic for him to be a good manager.  Yeah, so how is that developed? It was just dropped in the plot for a moment to give SY a reason not to hire him.  And then forgotten about. Did he have ideals at one time? Was he seduced away from those ideals by SY ( well not really, because the woman who makes this sleazy selfish deal with him, is then shown to be an honest business woman, kind of). So is she? She cleans her own apartment, she wears high priced to designer clothes, but Daddy sends spoiled brat daughter to live with her to learn values? She feels she can love a married man because it is her "first love".  She is cold, severe, unyielding, and then becomes almost nauseatingly sweet to SH.

This was a poorly written drama. There should be no doubt who these people are and what their motives are. SH is objectified, like some women are as long legged and big haired, bimbos, objects of sexual desire pure and simple.  He is handsome jock type, who suddenly when needed becomes a top CEO - a bimbo guy boy toy object.  

To the bitter end, SY remains a woman without self realization. There must be a reason why she says to SH " Why me, what have I done to deserve this?"  Is the writer richard simmons on our heads?  And, by the way, the red and white geometric skirt she wore towards  the end, was unattractive even on this beautiful woman, who would want to buy it? This show was just mindlessly pushing products, regardless of objective quality, by showing pretty people kissing.

Guest ferlydee

I am just happy that Yoon Eun Hye was not a part of this drama.  Had she been part of it and the flow of the story still the same, I will be very upset because I do not agree of the husband accepting money just because he owes money.  I like Indecent Proposal, husband and wife realized that money still not the most important in life, although it is important in reality, but they stick to each other till the end.  Here, the husband showed too much weaknesses, although he wanted to settle with his wife, but still he confused himself by saying he misses the rich woman.  What kind of reconciliation is that, I am thinking that because the other lady is rich, he can still get something out of it?  I don't see beautiful love story here, it is still stealing a husband who used to be happilly married, then this thing happen, where is the beauty of that?  Anyway, I only watch the first 4 episodes and decided this is not the kind of drama I like, I like Choi Ji Won from the previous dramas, but this, I did not like it, it is not fitted for her age, I think.   Sorry, that is what I feel, anyone can voice out their own opinion and this is a free open forum.  Thanks for the space.  

Friends if any of you who found the translation of their interview in BTS video epi 20 ,please share it here ..just wondering what they are talking about
0.jpg

I love the fact that this drama won't win any awards.  In the Soompi bubble where some people may have loved this drama, it's not the same on other threads.  The backlash on those threads for SY and SH is nothing here compared to other threads.

Nor will they win any best couple awards!  They would probable win worst couple if they had that category.

An absolute mess.   :-&

Archived