[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

Guest muizzupr

Before I'm going to sleep I just want to say that no matter what happens tomorrow I'm so happy to be on the same ship with you guys. And I'm glad this forum finally moving.No matter what happens tomorrow, I'm happy at least I have this passionate kiss. It's so hot hot hot!!!If the writers decide to do what those scary netizen want, then he doesn't have my respect anymore.I watch this show because of LJS, because almost every drama he acts are good. That's what I wish for DS too.But again, I'm an objective fan. I'll know when to drop this drama. That is when the writer forgets the premise and the novel (remember, it's based on novel). But I hope, that will never happens :)

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

androssi said: @mcleen and @ucylucy Oooooh! The hate towards JSY is so unjustified that it makes me want to flip tables! I hope that JSY fans are fighting back at this bashing especially at baidu and dramabeans because it's really frustrated to stand by and let all tof this hate continue. I know we're supposed to be polite but it's really hard to abide by that when all I see are hate towards JSY just because she's playing her part as JH/Seung Hee. She may not be the best actresses around but she definitely improved from BM because I get chills from her cold expression as Seung Hee. The bashing towards her isn't making me like KSR even more. Even the FB page for DS is so bias towards KSR. Rant is over. GAH, it feels good to get that off my chest. By the way, Koala posted the ep. 9 recap! I'm just happy that she believes in our heartbeat couple! ;)

Before I'm going to sleep I just want to say that no matter what happens tomorrow I'm so happy to be on the same ship with you guys. And I'm glad this forum finally moving.

No matter what happens tomorrow, I'm happy at least I have this passionate kiss. It's so hot hot hot!!!
If the writers decide to do what those scary netizen want, then he doesn't have my respect anymore.
I watch this show because of LJS, because almost every drama he acts are good. That's what I wish for DS too.
But again, I'm an objective fan. I'll know when to drop this drama. That is when the writer forgets the premise and the novel (remember, it's based on novel). But I hope, that will never happens :)

Hopefully, they'll have even more kiss scenes in the future episodes. Hehehehe! :> I'm totally afraid for ep. 10 but I have you guys to cheer Hoon-Hee couple all the way!

morning girls, did everyone have good sleep last night ? because i do baby  :D
idk guys bout the french kiss, but one thing i'm sure about was Hoon bites HSH lips, or should i say LJS bites JSY lips :\">

Just finished watching episode 9 without subs.  The kiss scene was definitely hot but my favorite scene from the episode was the breakfast scene - even though it may be a dream sequence. I love this scene because we get to see a glimpse of the old Hoon and Jae Hee that we fell in love with in the first episode, both so carefree, so sweet and brimming with love for each other, before the world came crashing down on them.  I miss the way they interact with each other and the way they smile at each other with their eyes. Every move and gesture they made show us how much they care for each other. Ahh, my poor heart.
I'm really scare about episode 10.  I'm afraid the writer might bring our world crashing down after taking us to such a new high.  HoonHee fighting!

tumblr_n6khv05HUt1tctnpio3_1280.png
tumblr_n6kh78aQez1tctnpio1_1280.png
cr seyeonie

I just love the way they look at each other! Just two people perfectly and utterly in love! How can people hate on them?! It boggles my mind. One thing I cannot handle is that another cliffhanger at the end. My heart cannot take anymore cliffhangers! And I'm praying to the drama gods that PH's torture scene is another Agent Cha's active imagination. :)>-

P.S: Their skins are flawless!!

By the way, Koala posted the ep. 9 recap! I'm just happy that she believes in our heartbeat couple! 

Thats it, @androssi‌ !! I think its abt time now we named our couple. HEARTBEAT COUPLE.

How was it? I dont know tht just my thought after reading androssi post. Heartbeat cuple simply bcs their heart beating as one?? Haha i donno just my thought :P

amyrul said: By the way, Koala posted the ep. 9 recap! I'm just happy that she believes in our heartbeat couple!  Thats it, @androssi‌ !! I think its abt time now we named our couple. HEARTBEAT COUPLE. How was it? I dont know tht just my thought after reading androssi post. Heartbeat cuple simply bcs their heart beating as one?? Haha i donno just my thought :P

Guest eeldeerlove

class="entry-title"G.O (of MBLAQ) – Like Tomorrow Won’t Come [Doctor Stranger OST]222120.jpg

Like the late morning sunshine that come through the window and wakes me up
You softly came to me
When I open my eyes, I wonder if this is a dream
If this is a happiness that I’m allowed to have
I keep asking myself

I love you like tomorrow won’t come
I love you like I’ll never see you again
Each of my days grow a new skin with love rather than scars

Like the thick aroma of coffee on my lips
At some point, you became my daily life
Can I dare endure through a single day without you?
I can’t even imagine

Tears keep falling inside because I’m so thankful

Like I’ll close my eyes when today passes
Like there is no tomorrow

I’ll fill each minute, each second with memories instead of tears

english trans: popgasa

camie said: amyrul said: By the way, Koala posted the ep. 9 recap! I'm just happy that she believes in our heartbeat couple!  Thats it, @androssi‌ !! I think its abt time now we named our couple. HEARTBEAT COUPLE. How was it? I dont know tht just my thought after reading androssi post. Heartbeat cuple simply bcs their heart beating as one?? Haha i donno just my thought :P

Hi all! I just want to share the New OST of Doctor Stranger Ost. [Part.4] :) Here it is :

G.O (지오) 내일이 안 올 것처럼 Part.4 [Doctor Stranger Ost.] : http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/06/03/go-doctor-stranger/
284fd-doctor-stranger-ost-part-4.jpg?w=7
Other Doctor Stranger Ost. :Bobby Kim (바비 킴) Stranger (이방인) Part.1 [Doctor Stranger Ost.] : http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/05/07/bobby-kim-stranger/
SeGqlsg9kGumzq1KACKddH5okAaCZiKzQbgugNDb
Lee Ki Chan (이기찬) 지금만나러가요 Part.2 [Doctor Stranger Ost.] : http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/05/20/lee-ki-chan-doctor-stranger/
75589-219684.jpg?w=750
Jeon Hye Won (전혜원) 닥터 이방인 Part.3 [Doctor Stranger Ost.] : http://k2ost.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/jeon-hye-won/7d4db-015274.jpg?w=788
Hope you Like it :D and Happy Listening :) -K2Ost-

Guest kimsoowon2001

camie said:
amyrul said:
By the way, Koala posted the ep. 9 recap! I'm just happy that she believes in our heartbeat couple! Thats it, @androssi‌ !! I think its abt time now we named our couple. HEARTBEAT COUPLE. How was it? I dont know tht just my thought after reading androssi post. Heartbeat cuple simply bcs their heart beating as one?? Haha i donno just my thought
It might not sound as quirky n cool as "quack couple", but it'll do. Heartbeat couple, Fighting!
heart beat couple ! i like it okay someone can add this name to our thread's name. hehehe.
Yay!!!!Heartbeat couple FIGHTING!  :D 

sorry everyone .. I was away for some errands and just got back ... now , I'm going to watch the subbed version of DS ...huhuhh ... btw , before that I want to say yes..I do like the HEARTBEAT COUPLE as our shipping thread's name ....also , I've read ockoala recaps on DS and I'm very thankful that she's on our side and can see things the way we see ...huhuh ... if it's possible , perhaps some of you could go and leave comments on her site stating the reasons as to why we think that Seung Hee is indeed Jae Hee ....I think miss ockoala needs our support right now if you know what I mean ....will be back with more replies later on after finished watching DS ...huhuh ..it's time for me to go and ogle the kiss scene now.. :P

Shajoona said: but for now ..may i ask you something ..

what if it turns out that Seung hee is not Jae hee..would you still ship them or not ?!! this question is killing me because i loved Hoon with Jae hee but i'm completely in love with seung hee and Hoon and this whole tension between them..but if it turns out that she is not jae hee ..i don't know that should i do..?!! i ship them so hard..i want them to be together ..i want to see him hugging her so tightly ..sigh

tell me what you think of this ?!!

hi all my dears...
:-h

sophie said: Shajoona said: but for now ..may i ask you something ..

what if it turns out that Seung hee is not Jae hee..would you still ship them or not ?!! this question is killing me because i loved Hoon with Jae hee but i'm completely in love with seung hee and Hoon and this whole tension between them..but if it turns out that she is not jae hee ..i don't know that should i do..?!! i ship them so hard..i want them to be together ..i want to see him hugging her so tightly ..sigh

tell me what you think of this ?!!

@Shajoona I've just finished watching the subbed version and I have to say that I'm very very sure Seung Hee is indeed Jae Hee ... her eyes tell it all ... if she's not Jae Hee there's no need for her to risk her life , asked for permission from PM Jang to be in PH's team though she was instructed to be in Jae Joon's team ..if that's not enough .. she was very sure with her decision to be in his team even after  knowing that she'll also die if PH fails in the competition.. look at her watery/glistening eyes when she thought that PH was really going to be shot by Cha ....there are just too many subtle/obvious gestures did by Seung Hee that tells us , she's Jae Hee ..certain shippers said she was just pretending ....hehehe ... well .. there's no one to see her pretense because she went into panic state searching/calling for Cha to persuade him not to kill PH even before PH could see her ...PH already wins the competition and he should be the one to handle the operation ..Cha/Seung Hee's mission to ensure that PH is the one to operate PM Jang ..so now that PH won , why won't those NK authorities just let PH go and wait for the time to operate PM Jang ? why would they catch him ? all I have to say is because those NK villains got mad that Seung Hee betrayed them , hence they captured both PH and JH.. in the preview , PM Jang asked whether PH will be able to escape ..I really have this instinct that Tae Sool will once again be the savior to save PH and JH with the help from Dr. Choi ....and I suspect that the bald doctor ..can't really remember his name ..Dr.Yang ? the bald doctor is actually one of the spy too ...

Archived