[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haters would always be haters ... they don't even worth our time ... yes , they are just insecured that Hoon love Jae Hee and not Soo Hyun ... if the one who  got kissed last night was Soo Hyun , they won't react harshly like they did .. the thing is , they purely bash JSY ., those are not constructive criticism.. but then when some of us defend her , they said that they are not bashing but just giving out comment ... BULLSH*T!!! sorry for cursing . believe me , if we do the same thing to Sora , I don't know what would happen .... so yerp , they just want to provoke us ...but then JSY/HoonHee fans won't stoop to their level ... there are still some of them that I can respect in DS forum , her name is saranox . though she's one of Quack shippers , she sees what's happening around her and she defends us and JSY  .... 
forget about those haters .. let us just bask in happiness spazzing in our respective thread ..now..now.. noww...ehehehe I want to spazz about the kiss BTS ...hhuhuhuhuh .. @MarjorieA thanks for sharing the clips dearie .... I can't wipe this silly smile off my face again .. Jong Suk looks so shy right there...aigooo ..why was he shy like that ??? does he feel something ?? ehehee .. I rememeber when he had kiss scene with LBY before , he was very playful and not shy being around her .. I guess because LBY is considered as his noona ... seriously I want to see that playful Jong Suk again when he shoot this drama but then again ..since JSY is just around his age ..he gets shy ...ehehee..they are so cute together. I want to know after the second take ended .. what did Jong Suk tell Se Yeon that she looked like she was looking at him attentively and then after a few seconds they broke into laughter ... PD Nim .. where is the rest of the bts??? ... this one is only 20 seconds...we want more! we want more!!! huhuhhuh...

Guest kimsoowon2001

@muizzupr thx for the advise...im still new so i dont know the rules yet...but could you tell me which one or should i delete all???

Guest muizzupr

kimsoowon2001 It's okaaay, when I was new I also didn't know back then lol. Then someone told me  about soompi rules, yeah we couldn't quote picture/video/gif.You don't need to delete the post, just delete the picture/video/gif from your quoted post :DJust edit it. 

Guest muizzupr

Guys, really.. Fasten your seatbelt. Prepare for the worse... Pray for the best!Episode 10 is coming soon!!

Guest muizzupr

Shajoona said: hello my fellows shippers..

my first time to post here thank you @androssi for the invitation ..

i love " heartbeat couple " it's sooo beautiful isn't it ?!!!!

okay i promise you that i will make our OTP thread explode when i'm done with my works and my cousin wedding which will be next week ..

but for now ..may i ask you something ..

what if it turns out that Seung hee is not Jae hee..would you still ship them or not ?!! this question is killing me because i loved Hoon with Jae hee but i'm completely in love with seung hee and Hoon and this whole tension between them..but if it turns out that she is not jae hee ..i don't know that should i do..?!! i ship them so hard..i want them to be together ..i want to see him hugging her so tightly ..sigh

tell me what you think of this ?!!

Guys, are you there? Is Seung Hee not Jae Hee?

:(

(

OMG! My heart can't take this much heartache any longer. :(( please don't make JH evil! Noooo!

By the way, it wasn't a dream! They kissed FOR REAL and their little date was sooo cute! :x

Of course DS thread now is filled with "now we have 10 eps for Hoon to find his true love with SooH" pffft, so delusional, I CANT. XDDD

YASS! It drives me absolutely nuts! They're rejoicing that JH/Seung Hee is evil which I refuse to believe! Something is up and I believe that the writer is trolling us...Again.

okay now i'm confused...

from live recap  i'm gather that HSH is not JH :((

and that HSH and comrade Cha is trying to make Hoon crazy by making him cannot differentiate dreams and reality :((

sigh writer-nim ~X(

Guest ismalindaishak

Ohhh...i feel likes an idiot!!Why i choose to watch this DS?!!Now i felt so down!!Its not Hoon but i'm going crazy!!Arrrhgghhh!! ~X(

Guest anonymous20

why do i feel that Seunghee is just Seunghee? Sometimes she does looks like jaehee, but as for today's eps, she looks scary somehow. But i'm still hoping that she's jaehee. Hahahaha
btw, JSY did really well in this drama. Super big claps for her!

Archived