[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

Guest ismalindaishak

Yup..i also watched KS works...in Ugly Alerts...she's so good...i didn't hate her...but her fans just too much!How come they asked the writer to change the story..If u watched DS from the start..u will totally knew how much this PH & JH love each others...in to the extend their sacrifice their own lives for each others...how come this PH will fall in love with other women..its just so unacceptable!!Just stick the story or the views will feel sick with the drama...and choose another drama..Big Man also good!!I loved Kang In Hwan in Incarnation of Money & Lies To Me..he just too good!What i'm trying to say is we the viewers always have a choice!So stick to the story!!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi chingus... I miss you.  >:D<
tumblr_n6l1v63MH81sq04vgo1_500.gif

Credit http://kcelebs.tumblr.com/
imageimageimageimageimageimage

I don't know but suddenly I need ice...!!!

imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

PS. I surely can't sleep well this week, cortesy of HoonHee couple

PS 2. I'm the only one who thought that he should take her coat and then go elsewhere.. Your bed for example ...? Yes? No? ... I know. I have a dirty, dirty mind. 
rolleyes.gif
The New OST for our couple is beautiful but so sad. I love it anyway.

Credit iAdoreShikShin1
And a tutorial of one of the most famous accessories of our HoonHee couple

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"[tutorial] bracelet in doctor stranger Korean film

Credit TrannY

@ismalindaishak me too watched Sora in Ugly Alert and I even watched Dream High 2 but then I had to drop DH2  only after 2 episodes because I can't stand her acting in the drama ..and yes , it's undeniable that her actings has really improved a lot after DH2 ... but then I just don't get it the reason why her fans and other people keep on bashing JSY when I know that there are still some people like us can see JSY's acting had improved a lot too ..

HoonHee shippers ... it really irks me that they targeted JSY just because the script writer choose JSY to be first female lead in this drama instead of their beloved actress.... yes, Sora has also improved her acting but then there's still a lot of  room for improvement for her ... and please , as far as I can see JSY's character in DS is more dynamic because she has to portray lots of emotions and feelings .. she had to endure all the sufferings and be in pain for the first 2 eps .. and then we see how in love both of them in these 2 eps too ..the only time that she was less emoted was when she first appeared as Han Seung Hee coz she needs to keep her facade..the way she looks into PH's eyes are really endearing and we can really feel how deep she loves him just through her eyes ... it's unfortunate those fans/haters can't see JSY's improvement and good effort in acting because they don't like her from the beginning . even before DS started airing , KSR's fans made a lot of huhas why would she be the 2nd female lead since she was always the 1st female leads in her previous drama .. since they hate/dislike JSY from the beginning , they are blind to see the way JSY emits her feelings while acting in DS ...even if those fans can see it , they would deny it ... I pity Sora for having this kind of fans ..well not all of her fans are like that .. but then I'm referring to those fans that acted ridiculously. I really hope that after this . JSY won't be acting along Sora again ... I'm sorry ..I like the actress , but then I just can't stand the behaviour of SOME of her fans.

kang so ra 's fans are too much !!! even if they hate the kiss between HoonHee, they should not bashed jin se yeon. seriously!! i don't have any problem with kang sora because i know she is a very good actress. but her fans are too much. because they did not get what they want for now, they criticize jin se yeon. jin se yeon is a new actress i know, they know it too. so they should give her some time. moreover, i do think her acting for now is very good (she has two characters okay !!) 
sighhhhhh

Shajoona

said: hello my fellows shippers..

my first time to post here thank you @androssi for the invitation ..

i love " heartbeat couple " it's sooo beautiful isn't it ?!!!!

okay i promise you that i will make our OTP thread explode when i'm done with my works and my cousin wedding which will be next week ..

but for now ..may i ask you something ..

what if it turns out that Seung hee is not Jae hee..would you still ship them or not ?!! this question is killing me because i loved Hoon with Jae hee but i'm completely in love with seung hee and Hoon and this whole tension between them..but if it turns out that she is not jae hee ..i don't know that should i do..?!! i ship them so hard..i want them to be together ..i want to see him hugging her so tightly ..sigh

tell me what you think of this ?!!

Guest kimsoowon2001

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRdt7R86EBOTUpSz_emu0Zim getting really depressed after reading a blog bashing JSY and saying DS rating decrease because of her.Why do people think JSY trying to be pretty and is not talented and has no charms? #-oAnyway Hoonhee couple fighting!!!! >:D<

Guest ismalindaishak

@ismalindaishak me too watched Sora in Ugly Alert and I even watched Dream High 2 but then I had to drop DH2  only after 2 episodes because I can't stand her acting in the drama ..and yes , it's undeniable that her actings has really improved a lot after DH2 ... but then I just don't get it the reason why her fans and other people keep on bashing JSY when I know that there are still some people like us can see JSY's acting had improved a lot too ..

HoonHee shippers ... it really irks me that they targeted JSY just because the script writer choose JSY to be first female lead in this drama instead of their beloved actress.... yes, Sora has also improved her acting but then there's still a lot of  room for improvement for her ... and please , as far as I can see JSY's character in DS is more dynamic because she has to portray lots of emotions and feelings .. she had to endure all the sufferings and be in pain for the first 2 eps .. and then we see how in love both of them in these 2 eps too ..the only time that she was less emoted was when she first appeared as Han Seung Hee coz she needs to keep her facade..the way she looks into PH's eyes are really endearing and we can really feel how deep she loves him just through her eyes ... it's unfortunate those fans/haters can't see JSY's improvement and good effort in acting because they don't like her from the beginning . even before DS started airing , KSR's fans made a lot of huhas why would she be the 2nd female lead since she was always the 1st female leads in her previous drama .. since they hate/dislike JSY from the beginning , they are blind to see the way JSY emits her feelings while acting in DS ...even if those fans can see it , they would deny it ... I pity Sora for having this kind of fans ..well not all of her fans are like that .. but then I'm referring to those fans that acted ridiculously. I really hope that after this . JSY won't be acting along Sora again ... I'm sorry ..I like the actress , but then I just can't stand the behaviour of SOME of her fans.

Yup totally agreed with you...Hello friend..we meet again!!CDDA!Aaahhhh..Those crazy days remember...?!

;):P

really glad to notice tht many of you agree w the heartbeat couple thing  :)>- agree with @kimsoowon2001 tht somebody must make up this thread and most importantly put a name on it haha..
btw guys, dont be too sad. im pretty sure tht all the haters and so on is just a phase. so cheer on >:D< >:D< >:D<

@kimsoowon2001 what ?? they said the rating decrease ?? did they read the news or not ?? huhuhuh .... coz the news obviously mentioned that the rating increased by 0.6% and now DS is still on the top ranking compared to other dramas aired on the same time slot ....ahaks!! seriously .. those fans are just too ignorant. hopefully the rating will increase again , God willing . 
@ismalindaishak yes.. I remember you dear ..ehehehe .. CDDA was definitely my last drama that I was so obsessed too before DS came ...huhuh..nice to see you again in here and JSY's thread ..
@MarjorieA thanks for sharing tutorial clip ...and yes... the new OST is once again for our couple ... seriously when I read its lyrics I'm afraid that our couple would get sad ending in the end of this story ..I really really hope that's not the case... btw .. the kiss scene was so hot that I almost rape the replay button....ekekekekek . both of them opened their mouth and they moved their head and kissed each other passionately ...it's sad that some people said JSY can't kiss and let LJS do all the kissing when we see it differently. both of them kissed for real and ..I still think they even frenchkissed ..eeheheh .
@amyrul thanks for your encouragement dearie .... yes , I pray for the same thing too ... there are still 11 episodes to go and somehow I really hope that those fans would change their mind once the story ends ...

@mcleen
The song is so sad for that reason I understand you chingu. I'm also scared that our Heartbeat has a tragic end. JSY don't die ... Again. 
Please. My heart can't take it anymore  run_cry.gif
LJS & JSY
tumblr_n6jcamtWBY1tsq7neo2_500.jpg
tumblr_n6jcamtWBY1tsq7neo1_500.jpg

PS. In my professional opinion ... That kiss seems too real to be fiction
complo.gif

Guest kimsoowon2001

We have to admmit the "Quack Couple" are acting like that because Hoonhee has good chemistry and suit each other  ;;) .And they cant accept it......Sorry if its rude

Adwina Oltariani

said: Uh,, huh... So-called "Quack Couple" posted thing where she said JSY is not right for the role... I swear, each of them now stating their dislike of JSY agressively in DS thread... I want to reply, but seems its not worth it.. Anyone has solution?

Guest s3nbky

Me too @""Adwina Oltariani"‌ ,,actually I'm not feel anything bout KS,,but now I'm dislike her a little bit bcoz annoying fans she had,,

Archived