[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ismalindaishak

Oooohh....so there's still hopes for our Heartbeat Couple!!I'm so freaking scared just now!!Just made them lovey-dovey likes this...its feel good to see them so happy... :x :\"> ;;)

Guest juniestjuna

You guys. . . .

This couple will be the death of me.

Wahhhhhh~~~~ ;____< wae?!! This episode actually hurt my heart. Like I'm so confused. Seung Hee are you our Park Hoon's Jae Hee? My head and heart hurt. ;/ and watching HoonHee couple going through so much tears and sadness doesn't put my heart at ease. T^T why must they do this to my OTP. ;( please reveal some reason to Seung Hee! So that people would stop bashing her! Ottake! I'm going crazy. Aigoooo~! Chingu we all need to go grab a drink!

hi mcleen..im with you i believe seung hee is jae hee.. episode 9 confirms it. esp after hoon lose and she was looking all so worried for hoon and those eye talking when cha was about to shot hoon. i believe shes protecting hoon by playing smart against agent cha and i can understand why she doesnt want to escape and ask hoon to just listen to her because 1.their first attempt in budapest was a failure 2.nk spies wont give them peace 3.she is involved in this mission and therefore she knows very well what at stake in this mission.  and yeah she is the one who suffered a lot esp when she has to show her body to that ugly pm jang. i hate him..and about to be strip naked by agent cha..hopefully next week we get to know a bit about their misson and ugly jang's ultimate goal..and i love heartbeat couple..

I think their eyes did all the talking. I mean, I just love the way they looked at each other with total abandonment and passion. Brilliant acting to both LJS and JSY! If I didn't know any better, I would have thought that LJS and JSY were really falling for each other. :)) :))

Guest muizzupr

Sorry guys, I'm kinda tired of this game: is she or isn't she Jae Hee.I'm afraid this will affect the rating.I mean, we're no on the show to guess who the husband on the video is. If Hoon knows she is Jae Hee, viewers need to know too. Just saying.. because I'm afraid the show will be total a mess if the writer keeps doing this..It's 10 episodes already but nothing is clear. 

Hey guys...errrr...how should I call you?heartbeaters?lol! The bts pics of the Kiss are already out!! Waahhh! I've been waiting for it since yesterday! Sorry, I'm on my mobile, I can't post the pic!

I wonder if they posted the video yet. The bts pics were so adorable!

:x

pumpskinz6 said: hi mcleen..im with you i believe seung hee is jae hee.. episode 9 confirms it. esp after hoon lose and she was looking all so worried for hoon and those eye talking when cha was about to shot hoon. i believe shes protecting hoon by playing smart against agent cha and i can understand why she doesnt want to escape and ask hoon to just listen to her because 1.their first attempt in budapest was a failure 2.nk spies wont give them peace 3.she is involved in this mission and therefore she knows very well what at stake in this mission.  and yeah she is the one who suffered a lot esp when she has to show her body to that ugly pm jang. i hate him..and about to be strip naked by agent cha..hopefully next week we get to know a bit about their misson and ugly jang's ultimate goal..and i love heartbeat couple..

Guest CatyRae

Just imagine if this show had better writing, how amazing it would be...I think the show has gone crazy but ill stick around to see how it works itself out...The only good thing about these shipping wars is that it might help increase viewers that want to see what the fuss is all about haha. Well hope it ends with Hoonhee~~~~

I love how the PD emphasizing on zooming in Hoonhee's hands. Totally symbolizing their devotion to each other. It's like they're entwined eternally.. If the worst ever happen, you know if the writer decided the tragic death, I hope their hands entwined together, ala Romeo and Juliet. Just... I'll cry myself to sleep now :"(

I love how the PD emphasizing on zooming in Hoonhee's hands. Totally symbolizing their devotion to each other. It's like they're entwined eternally..

If the worst ever happen, you know if the writer decided the tragic death, I hope their hands entwined together, ala Romeo and Juliet. Just... I'll cry myself to sleep now :"(

The symbolism behind it is sooo sweet and heartbreaking at the same time. I'm still nervous if there's any potential meaning behind the broken red bracelet. I also don't want PH and JH/Seung Hee's devotion to each other be ruined by the corrupt officials of both NK/SK and not a single person can come between them. I wish for the next epsiode that DS will include a JH flashback as to how she survived the Budapest fall so that we can put the "is she or is she not" plot behind.

okay so i'm re-watching the ep when i should have gone to bed lol but yea It's safe to say SeungH didn't lead H on or lure him into some trap at the end of previous ep. She didn't know about H's plan for them to escape but she expected Cha to follow her. that's why she told him later it's useless to run, they'd find them no matter where and the same thing would happen again until they can complete their mission. I like how H was stealing glances at SeungH while singing, he understands, they gotta have to pretend in front of others but as long as they're tgther it's fine.
Last but not least, the dating scenes are too sweet it gives me cavity xD and do I hear a new ost there? sounds upbeat, lovely <3

I'm so glad that this thread is moving along nicely! :) Anyway, just imagine the angst between the two of them pretending that they're just a stranger to each other to keep up with a facade. When in truth, they're stealing glances at one another. :\">

And what is with the deal of Lollipop guy? I'm hoping that he's really a good guy at the end.

My heart is broken because our ship is going through tough storms every week .. But I come to this place and share with all of you and no matter what happens I feel happy again.  
A new video HoonHee by @tkdandelions
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Doctor Stranger MV (닥터 이방인) ~ What Dreams Are Made Of

Keep calm Heartbeaters and ship HoonHee!!!

Hi everyone, I posted this at the DS thread Regarding her surgery scar from the kidney transplant, if Hoon and Seung Hee had spent the night together as episode 9 and 10 led us to believe, I'm sure Hoon would have seen the surgical scar by now. Nothing in episode 10 indicated that he believed any differently. She is still Jae Hee to Hoon. If we can't trust the writer, let's at least trust Hoon even though some may think his judgement is clouded by his obession with Jae Hee. PH would never betray his love for JH - he spent 7 years searching for her, risking his life to find her. What's the point of building up their grand love story in the first two episodes just to throw it away at the midpoint? Also, my interpretation of the PM's comment about "Poor Park Hoon" after Seung Hee showed her scar/or lack of scar to him, is that he totally believe she is Jae Hee. They know Jae Hee is Park Hoon's weakness - remember they had eyes on him during the two years that they were separated and all PH did was search for JH? If she wasn't Jae Hee, why do they need Seung Hee? Seung Hee is not important to PH but JH is. I think this is going to tie back to the first episode where the NK held little Park Hoon hostage during Park Chul's surgery on Kim Il Sung (?). They're going to hold JH hostage to make PH behave and do what they need to do. Also if Seung Hee was a real spy, why risk her life to save PH? Sure, they said she'll be kill along with PH if he fails. Instead of high tailing out of the country and saving her own skin when PH failed in finishing first in the surgey, why did she stay and risk her life for someone who she met only a few weeks ago? That's not enough time for a "spy" to fall in love and risk her life. The only explanation is because she is Jae Hee.

Guest muizzupr

ucylucy said: Hi everyone, I posted this at the DS thread Regarding her surgery scar from the kidney transplant, if Hoon and Seung Hee had spent the night together as episode 9 and 10 led us to believe, I'm sure Hoon would have seen the surgical scar by now. Nothing in episode 10 indicated that he believed any differently. She is still Jae Hee to Hoon. If we can't trust the writer, let's at least trust Hoon even though some may think his judgement is clouded by his obession with Jae Hee. PH would never betray his love for JH - he spent 7 years searching for her, risking his life to find her. What's the point of building up their grand love story in the first two episodes just to throw it away at the midpoint? Also, my interpretation of the PM's comment about "Poor Park Hoon" after Seung Hee showed her scar/or lack of scar to him, is that he totally believe she is Jae Hee. They know Jae Hee is Park Hoon's weakness - remember they had eyes on him during the two years that they were separated and all PH did was search for JH? If she wasn't Jae Hee, why do they need Seung Hee? Seung Hee is not important to PH but JH is. I think this is going to tie back to the first episode where the NK held little Park Hoon hostage during Park Chul's surgery on Kim Il Sung (?). They're going to hold JH hostage to make PH behave and do what they need to do. Also if Seung Hee was a real spy, why risk her life to save PH? Sure, they said she'll be kill along with PH if he fails. Instead of high tailing out of the country and saving her own skin when PH failed in finishing first in the surgey, why did she stay and risk her life for someone who she met only a few weeks ago? That's not enough time for a "spy" to fall in love and risk her life. The only explanation is because she is Jae Hee.

Look how they look at each other! How can people deny that this is chemistry?!
tumblr_n6l8pyVq961rjjno5o5_250.gif

I want to see more Seung Hee's action scenes like this one:
tumblr_n6l70x5uOB1rjjno5o3_250.gif
cr anapher
cr anapher

Here's another screenshot of the kissing scene! Hopefully this will give you all strength to keep rooting for the heartbeat couple! :D
tumblr_n6l5jmSssn1qij3qwo4_250.jpg
cr literallyadramaqueen

I also posted this on DS lol..

But this thread must know it too..
Whaaaaat? Spending the night together? Ah yes, the kiss is not a dream. And they both sleep on the same bed till morning. And Hoon is a guy... So yahh.. maybe.. Oh no no no, my head just imagined something I shouldn't have imagined!!
Gosh...
And it reminds me of this bad hand! Ah ya, Hoon is a normal guy after all. he knows where to put his hand well..
Anyway, they have been 7 years apart. Hoon is a normal guy who knows where to put his hand and... and... they slept on the shared little bed till morning. My head can't stop not to imagine what they do lol :))

Remember this bad hand? Ups
23li99w.jpg

LOL...the kiss was pretty hot...I can't imagine all they do is hold hands...well maybe that's all they do in kdrama land.

Archived