[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

I know, but Hoon is just a character. And a writer writes his character. So no matter what we see or want, this show depends on the writer. that's the truth I'm most afraid of

That's also what makes me nervous that some aggressive fans will manipulate the writer's intents and influences him to write some Hyun-Hoon fan service. As a writer, I hope he wouldn't forget the way he fleshed out PH's character and his undying devotion to JH and the bond they shared. I would be utterly heartbroken if he forgets that and write some crazy plot that will make PH fall in love with another woman to make a certain fandom happy. :((

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest muizzupr

JSY on Running Man!!Please welcome our Juliet and her first meet with Romeo!2m3k4yp.jpg
cr Running Man Kshownow
But... who is the Romeo? Is it again unexpected first love? But in Shashimi Restaurant? Meh.. not romantic...And who is the Romeoooo? Is it Hoon-aaah?
1198gmh.jpg
cr Running Man Kshownow
No.. it's not Hoon-ah.. It's Yoo-n-aah #-o
30j38kn.jpg

Cr Running Man kshownow
But don't worry, your Romeo is in Doctor Stranger! Just have fun with this Rome lololol2zz2lja.jpg
cr Running Man Kshownow
I really wish to see JSY and LSJ in Running Man soon!!

Guest muizzupr

Look at JSY's lips .. Ummmm... Is she practicing the kissing scene for Doctor Stranger?  And with tongue's movement as well, now I'm pretty sure on ep 9 it's french kiss! So mcleen no need to screen cap the kissing scene and zoom it, this proves everything. Lol.... That was a french kiss!!!
25swyte.jpg

11jxilh.jpg
24pjvp1.jpg
cr Running Man Kshownow

androssi said: Hoon-Hee haters keep saying that first love are cliche and it's been over done blah blah. But the thing with JH and PH is that they're MORE than first loves. They're two people who experienced the gruesome nature of NK and they have an instant bond ever since they've met as little kids. Furthermore, where is the engagement ring that PH gave to JH before she was taken by NK officials? Where's the ring?!!

I believe Jae Hee is still keeping the ring ...ehehe ..the ring is gonna emerge when the right time comes ... the writer is trying to lure viewers to believe that she's not Jae Hee ... that's why we were not shown whether she has the operation scar or not ..but then since PM Jang looked satisfied after that and he said , "poor Park Hoon" .meaning to say that he's sure our girl is not Jae Hee ..but then again , that was just the way the writer is playing trick on us ..eheheh.. no matter what it is , I am still on my stand saying that she's the real Jae Hee .. I just hope the writer would not succumb to those shameless people who went to harrass his IG ...

oh my god..I must be insane right now.. only had 3 hours of sleep and then I'm here again just to check out on this thread .... I can't even sleep properly ...tsk tsk.. poor me ... what has this drama done to me ??? the last drama that turned me into zombie like this was Cheongdamdong Alice ..DS is definitely addictive ... can't wait to watch the subbed version ...

Guest muizzupr

mcleen said: oh my god..I must be insane right now.. only had 3 hours of sleep and then I'm here again just to check out on this thread .... I can't even sleep properly ...tsk tsk.. poor me ... what has this drama done to me ??? the last drama that turned me into zombie like this was Cheongdamdong Alice ..DS is definitely addictive ... can't wait to watch the subbed version ...

Guest kimsoowon2001

I know, but Hoon is just a character. And a writer writes his character. So no matter what we see or want, this show depends on the writer. that's the truth I'm most afraid of

That's also what makes me nervous that some aggressive fans will manipulate the writer's intents and influences him to write some Hyun-Hoon fan service. As a writer, I hope he wouldn't forget the way he fleshed out PH's character and his undying devotion to JH and the bond they shared. I would be utterly heartbroken if he forgets that and write some crazy plot that will make PH fall in love with another woman to make a certain fandom happy. 

Im scared that might happen to...but the writer must not forget the stories plot that PH came SK to find JH not Dr Oh.....right?

@muizzupr actually I was going to sleep but then I was really eager to know about other things ..huhuh..... 

I have to let this out of my system right now .... sorry ... but then those Chinese HoonHyun shippers are madly scary!!!! I'm not saying all but then those fans who did the shameless thing ... the shipping war in Baidu is really ugly right now .. I can't even express how mad I am towards those irresponsible fans ... they keep on bashing our JSY ..before this , they said she doesn't know how to act , lack of emotion and HoonHee don't have any chemistry ...and right now , they are sort of "cursing" her since she got the chance to kiss LJS and not their heroine ..... arghhhhhh!!!! seriously I feel so bad for JSY , doesn't matter what she does , those crazily mad fans won't let her get away ...but then I know that I won't stoop to their level. I won't curse other actress just because my favorite actress didn't get what I want her to get ...uffff!!! ok ..sorry HoonHee shippers for ranting like this... not only they went to harrass the writer's IG .. they also changed KSR name on the list in one of Chinese wiki page  as the main female lead instead of JSY ..yes , they did things like that....I really can't understand what do they have in their minds ?? this is just a drama after all but then they acted like psychos ..

Guest muizzupr

mcleen said: @muizzupr actually I was going to sleep but then I was really eager to know about other things ..huhuh..... 

I have to let this out of my system right now .... sorry ... but then those Chinese HoonHyun shippers are madly scary!!!! I'm not saying all but then those fans who did the shameless thing ... the shipping war in Baidu is really ugly right now .. I can't even express how mad I am towards those irresponsible fans ... they keep on bashing our JSY ..before this , they said she doesn't know how to act , lack of emotion and HoonHee don't have any chemistry ...and right now , they are sort of "cursing" her since she got the chance to kiss LJS and not their heroine ..... arghhhhhh!!!! seriously I feel so bad for JSY , doesn't matter what she does , those crazily mad fans won't let her get away ...but then I know that I won't stoop to their level. I won't curse other actress just because my favorite actress didn't get what I want her to get ...uffff!!! ok ..sorry HoonHee shippers for ranting like this... not only they went to harrass the writer's IG .. they also changed KSR name on the list in one of Chinese wiki page  as the main female lead instead of JSY ..yes , they did things like that....I really can't understand what do they have in their minds ?? this is just a drama after all but then acted like psychos ..

Guest muizzupr

Anyway, somehow I pity Kang So Ra. I like her in WGM and Sunny, I like her so much..But I don't like he's fans, they are scaryyyy :'(I pity Kang So Ra, because she must be feeling guilty towards Jin Se Yeon. They are partners..And Lee Jong Suk too, JSY is like younger sister for him. How it will break his heart if he knows.. 

Guest kimsoowon2001

JSY is always smiling and cheerful at the set....i wonder how she feels now.I just loved her picture behind the scene with Kang Sorakang-sora.jpg

Guest lanhtran

Just got finish watching ep 9 I must say those were seunghee/jaehee real felings those were real and not a trap. she loves hooon too much to do hat to him. I wonder how they wil be a couple without the fear of losign one another again eventhough where not sure.what made me cry was the last scence were hoon and seunghee /jaehee that scnece was so amazing but at the same times kinda sad partly becasue she wasn't cold towards him she showed him some love. I don't believe jaehee/seunghee would put hoon in danger at all maybe she did that becasue she didn't think she would be with him again 

muizzupr said: mcleen said: @muizzupr actually I was going to sleep but then I was really eager to know about other things ..huhuh..... 

I have to let this out of my system right now .... sorry ... but then those Chinese HoonHyun shippers are madly scary!!!! I'm not saying all but then those fans who did the shameless thing ... the shipping war in Baidu is really ugly right now .. I can't even express how mad I am towards those irresponsible fans ... they keep on bashing our JSY ..before this , they said she doesn't know how to act , lack of emotion and HoonHee don't have any chemistry ...and right now , they are sort of "cursing" her since she got the chance to kiss LJS and not their heroine ..... arghhhhhh!!!! seriously I feel so bad for JSY , doesn't matter what she does , those crazily mad fans won't let her get away ...but then I know that I won't stoop to their level. I won't curse other actress just because my favorite actress didn't get what I want her to get ...uffff!!! ok ..sorry HoonHee shippers for ranting like this... not only they went to harrass the writer's IG .. they also changed KSR name on the list in one of Chinese wiki page  as the main female lead instead of JSY ..yes , they did things like that....I really can't understand what do they have in their minds ?? this is just a drama after all but then acted like psychos ..

Guest muizzupr

lanhtran said: Just got finish watching ep 9 I must say those were seunghee/jaehee real felings those were real and not a trap. she loves hooon too much to do hat to him. I wonder how they wil be a couple without the fear of losign one another again eventhough where not sure.what made me cry was the last scence were hoon and seunghee /jaehee that scnece was so amazing but at the same times kinda sad partly becasue she wasn't cold towards him she showed him some love. I don't believe jaehee/seunghee would put hoon in danger at all maybe she did that becasue she didn't think she would be with him again 

Guest juniestjuna

I loved episode 9. Oh I was spazzing when they kissed and all those face and neck and body grabbing. Lol. Yup. Yup. But like all of you have said, I am very sad that other fan are bashing our Se Yeon. . :__| she's working so hard and for our HoonHee couple I will not give up. But if the writernim does change the whole story and made a 360 degree turn then I might give up too. Maybe I'll linger around but PLEASEEEE! Writernim! Give more character development for Seung hee and Park hoon !! Even if it's tears or eye ligering. Something :(

@mcleen and @ucylucy Oooooh! The hate towards JSY is so unjustified that it makes me want to flip tables! I hope that JSY fans are fighting back at this bashing especially at baidu and dramabeans because it's really frustrated to stand by and let all tof this hate continue. I know we're supposed to be polite but it's really hard to abide by that when all I see are hate towards JSY just because she's playing her part as JH/Seung Hee. She may not be the best actresses around but she definitely improved from BM because I get chills from her cold expression as Seung Hee. The bashing towards her isn't making me like KSR even more. Even the FB page for DS is so bias towards KSR.

Rant is over. GAH, it feels good to get that off my chest.

By the way, Koala posted the ep. 9 recap! I'm just happy that she believes in our heartbeat couple! ;)

I haven't watched episode 9 yet but I want to share two of my favorite videos of the HoonHee couple. 
I love these2  videos because they are set to the Doctor Stranger OSTs with eng sub.  I love the first two OSTs because they describe HoonHee's love and journey so perfectly.  Enjoy!!
Bobby Kim - Strangerhttp://youtu.be/0QusjP1V7qo
Lee Ki Chan - Going to Meet You Nowhttp://youtu.be/W02_sOaU2A0
Credit: Yozohhh2014CH5

Archived