Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

muizzupr

[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

@Anoosha, you're a bad, bad kis. LOL. Of course, who can ever forget that precious little space in Hoon's brain about Jae Hee's sexiness? :))
@ZarraJae, really? They're doing a re-run on KBS? OMGosh! What a timing! Our KBS channel has been removed from our cable. I don't know how that happened! Huhuhuhu...... I'm so envious!
I wanna see my Heartbeat couple on screen again! :((

I watch his new drama, love it, love the storyline, love the actors, love the acting, love his chemistry with everyone on the show. However although the chemistry between the 2 leads are great, its more on the professional side of both actors. Off screen sumhow its just genuine friendship to me. Even in the show, the he caress his lover's head or the way he hug her is different than how he was with JSY in DS. There's sumhow distance between their bodies compare the way he was with JSY. Of cos so far 2 kiss, cant even beat DS ep2 kiss let alone ep 9, but then again more ep to go, so :-S

And funny thing is, I watch his current drama first before I watch DS becos I was bored waiting for Pinochio new episode, I shud be bias towards LJS & his latest partner, however after watching DS I'm totally turn into LJS & JSY shipper  <:-P

lxands said: I watch his new drama, love it, love the storyline, love the actors, love the acting, love his chemistry with everyone on the show. However although the chemistry between the 2 leads are great, its more on the professional side of both actors. Off screen sumhow its just genuine friendship to me. Even in the show, the he caress his lover's head or the way he hug her is different than how he was with JSY in DS. There's sumhow distance between their bodies compare the way he was with JSY. Of cos so far 2 kiss, cant even beat DS ep2 kiss let alone ep 9, but then again more ep to go, so :-S

And funny thing is, I watch his current drama first before I watch DS becos I was bored waiting for Pinochio new episode, I shud be bias towards LJS & his latest partner, however after watching DS I'm totally turn into LJS & JSY shipper  <:-P

@djappleblush‌ So sorry to hear that. You'll probably get greener then ( :D ) cos Gaksital is replacing Nice Guy in its encore drama on Monday! So I actually get to see JSY in two dramas on cable. \:D/ .

ZarraJae

said: @djappleblush‌ So sorry to hear that. You'll probably get greener then (

:D

) cos Gaksital is replacing Nice Guy in its encore drama on Monday! So I actually get to see JSY in two dramas on cable. \:D/ .

Hello, everyone!
I know a lot of us has already moved on to another drama and another ship, but there's just one facebook fan page that I'm amazed about: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1427356534194531/?ref=bookmarks.
This fan page is still posting lots of HoonHee edited pictures, and I thought I should share them to you, 'cause I really liked them. Hehe.... Here are the few:
10301298_907349722638968_689186643661639
10924813_903712273002713_535642666790485

10906414_903706349669972_338407837191004

Aren't they lovely? :)

when I start watching dr. stranger, I have no idea who is the heroin.. but i ship park hoon with jae hee.. and after this drama end, I feel satisfied with the ending because they can be together after all the obstacle that they have to face.. happy ending for my OTP..

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t34.0-12/10966646_648784271916395_1453324724_n.jpg?oh=22b2c96e0e51d308ad2345fa3ded8633&oe=54E71117&__gda__=1424409543_246bdaa2b7b73cce57a408e7211bba1b
i m watching this show but its really confusing and heartless show specially PH And SJH love story and i m in 12  epi ..
yesterday i watch this scn firstly this scene touch me and  make me sad about PH but then i fell realy bad for PH
but love this scene

today i finished this drama but i m satisfied with the end
but i will miss them here is my favrt pic from last scene
10959983_655175397943949_786595148854143
i love their way of huging..

hay do u have eng sub bts of this show...??

​Yes, we have them now. Just type "doctor stranger eng sub" on youtube. :)