[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUYYYYYSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

Yeah, i know you're all heartbroken, sad, confused and mad at the same time...I actually don't know how to comfort you.. =))... See I even hit that ROFL emoticon just to make you happy...lol! Just kidding guys! Cheer up, we still have 10 remaining episodes, yes we'll probably still be tortured for like 2-3 more episodes, but believe me, I'm still positive, well that's all we can do as of the moment, To BE POSITIVE!

I think I'm just going to watch ep 9 to get rid of my depressed state. Hehehe, at least JH and PH got more screentime in this episode. :D and the little date of theirs was soo romantic! But I knew something bad was coming because it was too good to be true! :((

Seung Hee is such a complicated character. We're at halfway mark of the drama, viewers can interpret her character in two ways now. Most will believe what they see, aka SeungH is manipulating H in order to complete their 'grand' mission later. She needs him to follow her blindly, why? the obvious reason is for the mission but do they really think it's just that simple?. the other reason is she knows what's happening behind the scene while H does not. I'm sorry I love H but I feel like he hasn't done much since he learnt about his father's truth. Maybe it's not in his character to seek for revenge like JJ, but so far he's so into reuniting with his JH that makes me think he ignores everything else. He didn't suspect anything regarding SeungH's sudden change towards him, why she is in SK all this time and didn't contact him? how did she escape from NK prison? there's so many question and it frustrated me when H doesn't want to know. yea i know u only want JH by ur side now, but heck you should ask her more about their situation and fight for it instead of running away! At the last scene when H was singing happily, I felt like SeungH/JH is alone in her battles as she desperately tries to save them both. yet i'm sure in later eps when H finds out more about her 'mission' he'll think she used and betrayed him or worse thinks she isn't his JH! gosh this is maddening.

Guest s3nbky

Like u said @androssi‌ ,,im just enjoy the moment between hoonhee,,they two so sweet & romantic together,,tonight im not going to DS forum & surprisingly i don't get headache,, :D tq to heartbeat couple forum & se yeon forum,,just this two forum can make me happy,, :)

RanP said: Seung Hee is such a complicated character. We're at halfway mark of the drama, the viewers can interpret her character in two ways now. Most will believe what they see, aka SeungH is manipulating H in order to complete their 'grand' mission later. She needs him to follow her blindly, why? the obvious reason is for the mission but do they really think it's just that simple?. that leads to the other reason is she knows what's happening behind the scene while H is not. I'm sorry I love H but I feel like he hasn't done much since he learnt about his father's truth. Maybe it's not in his character to seek for revenge like JJ, but so far he's so into reuniting with his JH that makes me think he ignores everything else. He didn't suspect anything regarding SeungH's sudden change towards him, why she is in SK all this time and didn't contact him? how did she escape from NK prison? there's so many question and it frustrated me when H doesn't want to know. yea i know u only want JH by ur side now, but heck you should ask her more about their situation and fight for it instead of running away! At the last scene when H was singing happily, I felt like SeungH/JH is alone in her battles as she desperately tries to save them both. yet i'm sure in later eps when H finds out more about her 'mission' he'll think she used and betrayed him or worse thinks she isn't his JH! gosh this is maddening.

Seung Hee is such a complicated character. We're at halfway mark of the drama, the viewers can interpret her character in two ways now. Most will believe what they see, aka SeungH is manipulating H in order to complete their 'grand' mission later. She needs him to follow her blindly, why? the obvious reason is for the mission but do they really think it's just that simple?. that leads to the other reason is she knows what's happening behind the scene while H is not. I'm sorry I love H but I feel like he hasn't done much since he learnt about his father's truth. Maybe it's not in his character to seek for revenge like JJ, but so far he's so into reuniting with his JH that makes me think he ignores everything else. He didn't suspect anything regarding SeungH's sudden change towards him, why she is in SK all this time and didn't contact him? how did she escape from NK prison? there's so many question and it frustrated me when H doesn't want to know. yea i know u only want JH by ur side now, but heck you should ask her more about their situation and fight for it instead of running away! At the last scene when H was singing happily, I felt like SeungH/JH is alone in her battles as she desperately tries to save them both. yet i'm sure in later eps when H finds out more about her 'mission' he'll think she used and betrayed him or worse thinks she isn't his JH! gosh this is maddening.

Totally agree with you. PH needs to be more pro-active and starts asking questions. I would hate another misunderstanding between PH and JH especially if PH would "overhear" JH/SeungH's conversation with Agent Cha. Hopefully that won't come to that. :-S

Guest muizzupr

But he said he knew Seung Hee was Jae since the first meeting, and the first Hug when he tried to hear her heartbeat...2yvjxq1.jpg
zlymvc.jpg
cr doctor stranger
And what do you think about this scene guys? Is it just acting? Is she truly Seung Hee and not Jae Hee?2icacnc.jpg
i4jqip.jpg
cr Doctor Stranger

Guest muizzupr

This episode is another torture for sure. But at list they give us a sweet date. And I'm happy seeing them happy :D
2hr0ao5.jpg
2qk2xxl.jpg
2hok96t.jpg
ri6m21.jpg
vgsigp.jpg

2dilu1d.jpg
cr Doctor Stranger

@muizzupr I think that SeungH is the real deal and she's JH. The crying scene seems to be TOO real for her to be acting like JH. To me, her facade finally dropped at this scene and she lets out her bottled feelings.

I can't wait for another week! :((

yea me too, I really see JH in that scene, she's so afraid to loose H again. People say H loves JH too much to the point of obsession, I think JH's love is no less. The drama just fails to show it from JH's side, her story is kept hidden for mystery purpose but it doesn't do favor for the character.

hello all Heartbeat shippers ...huhhuhuh ... I was too immersed posting in the main forum that I forget about this thread for a while .. :P . well ... it's very obvious that Seung Hee is indeed Jae Hee ... stay positive everyone ... nothing to be worried .. but then one thing that I'm worried about ... I really have this feelings that maybe in the end Jae Hee would die .... or perhaps both of them would die together ... I really hope the scriptwriter won't make this alternative as the ending .. however I'm very sure that Park Hoon won't end up with Soo Hyun ...now that Jae Joon's character had been fleshed out .. I really can't wait for his redemption and the day he would team up with Park Hoon to bring down PM Jang and his alleys ... I would still say that Soo Hyun is going to end up with Jae Joon in the end , if not , then perhaps both of them would go each others' path ...btw , I guess I want to re post the message that I've posted in the DS thread as to why I'm positive that Seung Hee is Jae Hee... 
Seung Hee is definitely Jae Hee .... she just need to pretend in front of Cha that she's doing the mission and she's doing everything that she can to protect herself and Hoon ..she knows very well both of them can't get away from those NK villains ... look at how she was startled when PH said he was going to smuggle them out .. coz she knows that they won't succeed ... she knows very well that those NK villains would track them ..that's why you see she was very reluctant to follow Hoon coz she knows those baddies would come and get them ...she kept on saying no to Hoon ... if she's the villain right here , she would definitely just follow Hoon and let those baddies catch him ..but then that was not the case , they got caught coz Hoon trusted that person who said he wanted to help them .. Seung Hee already knows it's just a trap ... and yes , she needs to be all cold in front of Cha so that Cha won't suspect her .. if she lets her facade down ..both of them would get killed right away ... she's protecting Hoon in her own ways ..eheheh .. I know that some people won't believe her ... but then that's it ..if you watch the story ALIAS about the story of a woman being a double agent .. then you'd understand the reason why Seung Hee is acting that way ..she needs to do everything that she can so that those NK baddies believes she's on their side .. she knows their lives depends on her ..of course she had to let Cha hit PH , coz she knows by doing so both of them are still safe ..look at the scene when they were at the bar ... she told him that they can't get away from NK baddies no matter what happen ..she's telling him the truth ....and look at the way she was looking sadly at both PH and SH singing together .. she can't let other people knows that she's Jae Hee .. and Cha already told PH not to let anyone else know Seung Hee is Jae Hee ...if you understand , Seung Hee is the one who suffers the most right here... she's protecting Hoon and herself by sacrifing her own feelings. 

Guys, please, please, please refrain from mentioning, let alone badmouthing the other ship in here, please,... I lurked there (or well you may refer it as "spying"), and they said we were calling them "childish", you know they are for sure lurking here. It's not like we're declaring a war against them right? Let's just love our HoonHee couple! Ayt!

To QUACK shippers out there, if ever we've said something inappropriate, I on behalf of HoonHee shippers sincerely apologizes.... Thanks for your understanding...**hugs**

@hershlag ... eerr...did we ever call them childish ?? I really didn't realize that.. but then I never call them childish ..most of us only got mad to those fans that bashed JSY and went to harrass the producer's IG ...if they don't do these kind of things , then those fans in that thread won't have to feel bad because our words are only meant for those fans that did bad things ... btw ... @hershlag thanks a lot for your concern .. :)
and if there's any Quack shippers that lurk in this thread .. I want to say that in my previous post, I was only referring to the fans that criticized JSY endlessly and also those who harrassed the director's IG yesterday ... I know very well that those fans who went to post things at the director's IG are not the Quack Shippers in this forum but then the shippers in Baidu and Chinese sites.  should any of you feel insulted because of my post , I sincerely apology. 

Archived