[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone know the ratings yet? I'm curious to know :-?

And I just had thought. I would love to throw PH and JH together in an isolated island so that NK can't get them. :)>- I think I'm finally going insane 8-}

Guest muizzupr

androssi said: Anyone know the ratings yet? I'm curious to know :-? And I just had thought. I would love to throw PH and JH together in an isolated island so that NK can't get them. :)>- I think I'm finally going insane 8-}

I don't know the live rating, but the online rating drops. And someone said it is because our Heartbeat couple takes the show :((

I hope the live rating is high...

Nooo! It's not our heartbeat couple's fault! :(( :(( It gives them more reason to hate on Hoon-Hee. X_X if anything, I would blame it on PM. That guy just gets my blood boiling especially that old chairman who I never bothered to learn his name.

Here's a new lovely music video set to the new DS OST. part 4 in eng sub.  Let your hearts be healed a little bit with this beautiful MV - make sure you stay all the way till the end! 

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"G.O (MBLAQ) - Like Tomorrow Won't Come FMV (Doctor Stranger OST)[ENGSUB + Romanization + Hangul]
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden;"http://youtu.be/2h8U9A53cK0

Credit: Yozohhh2014CH5

Guest muizzupr

This is my bad... If only I find out this drama when it finish airing, then I wouldn't be tortured like this..Just like IHYV, I watch it after it finish airing. Heol... my mistake TT.TT

I love IHYV! Even though it had an odd concep, it was understandable and the OTP was sweet! What's sweeter than two people trying to find their way to each other again? On the other hand, DS is such a torture partly because of the mystery and it reminds me the feels I had to go through during Nice Guy. :((

Guest CatyRae

I just watched episode 10....why do people keep saying jh is evil and is messing with hoon?? I didnt see any scene suggesting thats she isnt actually jh..and everytime she cries or says something people are always like she just "acting" or it seems "fake" or saying there isn't any chemistry. Ugh. I turned off the comments while watching some people can be so vile and bitter just because shes the main actress. Oh well im sticking to this thread and turning off comments while watching. Hopefully it all works out in the end. 

Guest lanhtran

CatyRae said: I just watched episode 10....why do people keep saying jh is evil and is messing with hoon?? I didnt see any scene suggesting thats she isnt actually jh..and everytime she cries or says something people are always like she just "acting" or it seems "fake" or saying there isn't any chemistry. Ugh. I turned off the comments while watching some people can be so vile and bitter just because shes the main actress. Oh well im sticking to this thread and turning off comments while watching. Hopefully it all works out in the end. I hope to hate all the negativity towards jsy she's good and doing amazing 

Guest muizzupr

androssi Doctor Stranger Episode 10 rating:
 TNmS (%)

NationwideSeoul
12.0 (7th)14.8 (6th)
12.5% (9th)    14.1% (8th)
AGB Nielsen (%)
NationwideSeoul

11.7 (9th)12.9 (8th)

Big Man ep 12: 
TNmS (%)
Nationwide
Seoul
9.0 (14th)10.0 (11th)

Triangle ep 10: 
TNmS (%)
NationwideSeoul
7.3 (20th)8.7 (15th)

Guest lanhtran

gosh ljs and jsy have so much chemitry their so comfortable with eachother and that kiss was extremly the best kiss I have ever seen in kpop drama these two got something going on with eachother on and off screen thier's a big spark

CatyRae said: I just watched episode 10....why do people keep saying jh is evil and is messing with hoon?? I didnt see any scene suggesting thats she isnt actually jh..and everytime she cries or says something people are always like she just "acting" or it seems "fake" or saying there isn't any chemistry. Ugh. I turned off the comments while watching some people can be so vile and bitter just because shes the main actress. Oh well im sticking to this thread and turning off comments while watching. Hopefully it all works out in the end. 

Guest muizzupr

The rating drops because there's election or anything related to that! And Big Man rating increases because it's on 12 episode, the climax is getting closer while our explanation in Doctor Stranger is nowhere to be found. 

25jxj10.jpg
cr Instagram Executive Producer DS
It says: #닥터이방인 #DoctorStranger Today, We launch new drama series <Dr. Stranger>. This is medical - human - romantic - spy drama. We have prepared this series over a year. We will try to show what is real love, and talk different ways of love. Please enjoy this series.^^
For the show they've been preparing for one year, I hope they will stick to the premise and stop the bad writing...

Guest muizzupr

2dh5m3d.jpgcr Instagram Executive Producer DS

It says: #닥터이방인 #DoctorStranger Thanks for watching Dr. Stranger!! Just start. Please love the doctor live as stranger. Stay with him who try to find his lost lover..
So guys, please keep support Hoon who only wants to be the one and only Jae Hee :)

Guest muizzupr

Anyone has gif when blood flows from Hoon's hand to Jae Hee's hand in Budapest?I love that scene the most...But Idk how to make gif TT.TT

Archived