[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some HoonHee gifs from ep10  :x :x :x
tumblr_n6me3m7jOl1rpyw6wo1_250.gif tumblr_n6me3m7jOl1rpyw6wo2_250.gif
tumblr_n6me3m7jOl1rpyw6wo6_250.gif tumblr_n6me3m7jOl1rpyw6wo9_250.gif

tumblr_n6me3m7jOl1rpyw6wo3_250.giftumblr_n6me3m7jOl1rpyw6wo5_250.giftumblr_n6me3m7jOl1rpyw6wo4_250.giftumblr_n6me3m7jOl1rpyw6wo7_250.giftumblr_n6me3m7jOl1rpyw6wo8_250.giftumblr_n6me3m7jOl1rpyw6wo10_250.gif

joowons.tumblr.com/post/87749982472/i-love-you-like-tomorrow-wont-come-i-love-you

gaaah i want to gif all HoonHee scenes tbh *if only its possible* kkkthis otp is killing me omg
oh btw, i dun think i'll have courage to go to DS thread again so i'm reaaally happy that this thread exist; thank you sooo much for all posters in this thread, i love reading your posts and i love all of you as much as i love our HoonHee, you guys are my heroes :-*HEARTBEATERS FIGHTING! *groups hugs* >:D<

Guest muizzupr

Because the question about how they will show us the true love keep spinning in my head, I search the definiton about true love instead. LOL
Love. Love is the greatest gift God ever gave man. Love is not wanting to go anywhere without her. Love is not caring what other people think about the two of you. Love is when you feel depressed and sickly when you're not with her. You feel like your life has no meaning or purpose without her. And that if she wasn't holding your hand you would float away to heaven from where she came. Love is caring for her physically and emotionally. It's telling her everyday, anytime, anywhere, anyhow, for no just reason that you love her.
Love is being helplessy and deeply in love with her and knowing your love for her and your feelings for her will never change/end.
cr Urbandictionary

Whoaaaaa, it's so Hoon, don't you think?1. Even he looked happy in front of people but when he was alone he was depressed because Jae Hee was not with him. 2. As he said to his father, Jae Hee is the one who keeps him breathing. She is the one who makes him find his dream. 3. And the reason why he loves her? because it's Jae Hee.. That's what Hoon said. 4. And Hoon said, he will wait for Jae Hee till he die.. 

my wishful thinking is that the first half of the dramas aka 10 earlier episodes was all where the mysteries been throwing up ,,, and maybe in the next 10 episodes is where all the every questions been answered,, 
so hang in there my fellows HoonHee stans, we're pass on this together, okay >:D< :-*

Guest muizzupr

Aera could you please make gif for the beautiful blood scene in Budapest?That's my favourite scene till now. But Idk how to make gif, ah pabo yaaaaa  :((

Aera said: some HoonHee gifs from ep10  :x :x :x
gaaah i want to gif all HoonHee scenes tbh *if only its possible* kkkthis otp is killing me omg
oh btw, i dun think i'll be able to go to DS thread again so i'm reaaally happy that this thread exist; thank you sooo much for all posters in this thread, i love reading your posts and i love all of you as much as i love our HoonHee, you guys are my heroes :-*HEARTBEATERS FIGHTING! *groups hugs* >:D<

Guest izyanesa

Yeah i love this thread at least i dont see any bashing or whatever that annoying me...kekekeke

Its just simple liks that right...we had the right to choose who we like..

Heartbeat couple...the name is so cute and so does them...i feel my heart feel dup dup dup we i see both of them...

I even like when hoon try to ignore and play with sh/jh and make sh/jh cry because its just show how much he cared and love about her..that only happen between lover.

@Aera thanks for sharing those gifs ...awwww..I really love all of their skinship moments ... HoonHee have tonnes of skinship together .. and those are real skinship ..deep kiss/frenchkiss , backhug , literally their hands are over each other ...huhuhuh .. soo sweet ... the chemistry is soooo right there.. such palpable chemistry ..and like what we've been discussing before , they can emit their feelings through each other's eyes ... 
my fellow Heartbeaters ..talking about the kissing scene , I find it's weird when some people said that it was only LJS who's doing the kiss when in my eyes I see both of them doing a good job kissing each other by even opening their mouth and those head movements ... eheheh ..that's such a real deep kiss .. but it's normal some haters just can't take the kiss scenes ...hiks .. and what I love the most is that both of them looked shy after during the kiss BTS ..especially Jong Sukkie ...ehehh .. he touched his cheek and both of them giggled shyly .. aigoo ... and the clip is only 20 seconds ..I'm very sure that they took so many takes to perfect the kiss scene ..I remember that Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae took 8 hours to film one of the kiss scene in My Girl ..so how long does our couple took for their kiss scenes then ?? they already have 2 kissing scenes and lots of touchy moments....huhuhuh...

Guest muizzupr

After this hot kissing....
zlaj50.jpg
29y4adz.jpg

Did they just go to sleep...? On this small shared bed? Umm... With Hoon's hand holding her? :-ODid anything else happen? :PIf she is not Jae Hee, then they must be turning the lamp off before doing it (you know what I mean), because it means Hoon couldn't see her scar. or maybe he just simply were too concentrated on another thing? Eh forgive me, it's not me, it's my pervert head!But... sorry I'm not sorry...
345068n.jpg

The twist is when Hoon finds out that she is pregnant! Lol..Just like in Bride of The Century (the female lead got pregnant after some hot kissing scene then they didn't tell us what happen next). Anyway, the producer is the same with BoTC.So there's a possibility of my wild imagination LOL

=)) 

thanks for posting those kiss/skinship gifs and pics..keep them coming and let us spazz non stop ..ehehehe...I've been ogling at those scaps and gifs and I can really see LJS and JSY seems very comfortable touching each other ... ohh .. don't forget that they are in the same agency before and they did a CF together .. hence it would helps in building up the chemistry more...huhuhuh..I forgot someone posted the clip of them talking during the photography session @SBS 2012 Awards ... need to go and find that clip again .. or perhaps any heartbeaters can find the clip in this thread ?? ehehehe.. since we're in the shipping thread , the clip is definitely suitable to be shared right here..

muizzupr said: After this hot kissing....

Did they just go to sleep...? On this small shared bed? Umm... With Hoon's hand holding her? :-ODid anything else happen? :PIf she is not Jae Hee, then they must be turning the lamp off before doing it (you know what I mean), because it means Hoon couldn't see her scar. or maybe he just simply were too concentrated on another thing? Eh forgive me, it's not me, it's my pervert head!But... sorry I'm not sorry...
The twist is when Hoon finds out that she is pregnant! Lol..Just like in Bride of The Century (the female lead got pregnant after some hot kissing scene then they didn't tell us what happen next). Anyway, the producer is the same with BoTC.So there's a possibility of my wild imagination LOL

=)) 

@muizzupr soorry but I have the urge to post this scap again ..
zlaj50.jpg

oohh... can't stop looking at Hoonie eating Jae Hee's lips ... they are practically devouring each others' lips ...hhuhuhh... I need cold shower right now ... eheheh ..@muizzupr ..you're not the only one who's pervert right here.. count me in ... ekekek ..and I'm lucky that I'm not underage ..ehehehe .. :P . oh before I forget , this scaps that made me concluded they frenchkissed ... it's not just a normal kiss.haha.. I remember someone in the DS thread also mentioned she can see Sukkie's tongue ... opssss... is there any minor in this thread?? hahaha ,,, I better behave myself now .. but I'm afraid I can't do that..this is a shipping thread after all ... uhuks!!!

Guest muizzupr

androssi

said:

muizzupr

said:

=)) 

Guest muizzupr

mcleen

said: @muizzupr soorry but I have the urge to post this scap again ..

oohh... can't stop looking at Hoonie eating Jae Hee's lips ... they are practically devouring each others' lips ...hhuhuhh... I need cold shower right now ... eheheh ..@muizzupr ..you're not the only one who's pervert right here.. count me in ... ekekek ..and I'm lucky that I'm not an underage ..ehehehe ..

:P

. oh before I forget , this scaps that made me concluded they frenchkissed ... it's not just a normal kiss.haha.. I remember someone in the DS thread also mentioned she can see Sukkie's tongue ... opssss... is there any minor in this thread?? hahaha ,,, I better behave myself now .. but I'm afraid I can't do that..this is a shipping thread after all ... uhuks!!!

muizzupr said:

androssi

said:

muizzupr

said:

=)) 

Archived