[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

muizzupr said:

androssi

said:

muizzupr

said:

After this hot kissing....

Did they just go to sleep...? On this small shared bed? Umm... With Hoon's hand holding her? :-ODid anything else happen? :PIf she is not Jae Hee, then they must be turning the lamp off before doing it (you know what I mean), because it means Hoon couldn't see her scar. or maybe he just simply were too concentrated on another thing? Eh forgive me, it's not me, it's my pervert head!But... sorry I'm not sorry...
The twist is when Hoon finds out that she is pregnant! Lol..Just like in Bride of The Century (the female lead got pregnant after some hot kissing scene then they didn't tell us what happen next). Anyway, the producer is the same with BoTC.So there's a possibility of my wild imagination LOL

=)) 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest muizzupr

I FOUND THIS!Sorry for KangDan shipper, I might hurt you.
KBS Award..
27yzeq8.jpg
LJS: Se Yeon-aaah you look pretty tonight, unlike usual.. You have grown up. What do you think of me as a man?JSY: Do you want me to say you are handsome too? But right now Jo Won is looking at us. I can't say it loud, he is my couple in drama...JW: *peeking
2ut5n5v.jpg
LJS: I'm black belt in Taekwondo you know, even if he wants he can't punch me. Ke ke ke..JSY: Oppa, stop joking like that! What if he hears you?JW: What are you guys talking about?358z875.jpg
JSY: Umm... just joking around..LJS: Hmmmpppft...JW: This guy  in blue suit is suspicious.. Heol.. He's flirty towards Se Yeon..

2mfjhfp.jpg
JW: I'm watching you ----JSY: Aissh.. why Joo Won oppa keep looking at me like that...LJS: (realize JW is peeking at them, turn around his head and sing) Tell me tell me.. #WG
vcw9pv.jpg
JSY: Joo Won oppa, is there something wrong? *smileJW: Nope.. I just.. Nope.. (turn his head)LJS: Lol this guy in front of me is so funny.. eplpv8.jpg
LJS: Se Yeon-aah, you will choose me over him right?JSY: Oppa, be quiet. he might hear youJW: This guy... Ugh if this is not live show, I'll punch him. LJS: This guy doesn't know that not only I posses blackbelt Taekwondo but also ability to read mind with my eyes and sensor x-ray with my hand, ke ke ke

@muizzupr and @mcleen Chingus... I adore girls. You have a mind as perverted as I

=)) =)) =))
I also think they spent the night together .... And when I remember that kiss and lack of skinship between them for 7 years ... OMG. 
sweat.gifsweat.gifsweat.gif

I need now is ice and a cold shower. 
After that french kiss I always thought that the right thing was to go to bed. And I wasn't wrong after all.
tumblr_n6mbsvQQeE1s5lzhjo2_250.giftumblr_n6mbsvQQeE1s5lzhjo1_250.gif
tumblr_n6mbsvQQeE1s5lzhjo4_250.giftumblr_n6mbsvQQeE1s5lzhjo3_250.gif
tumblr_n6mbsvQQeE1s5lzhjo5_250.giftumblr_n6mbsvQQeE1s5lzhjo6_250.gif

"let’s go."
"where?"
"wherever."

Credit http://hyunsuks.tumblr.com/
Look at that. He is so happy. She makes him so happy. I feel that all this time together worth the wait. ilusion.gif

Guest lanhtran

MarjorieA said: @muizzupr and @mcleen Chingus... I adore girls. You have a mind as perverted as I

=)) =)) =))
I also think they spent the night together .... And when I remember that kiss and lack of skinship between them for 7 years ... OMG. 

After that french kiss I always thought that the right thing was to go to bed. And I wasn't wrong after all.
tumblr_n6mbsvQQeE1s5lzhjo2_250.giftumblr_n6mbsvQQeE1s5lzhjo1_250.gif
tumblr_n6mbsvQQeE1s5lzhjo4_250.giftumblr_n6mbsvQQeE1s5lzhjo3_250.gif
tumblr_n6mbsvQQeE1s5lzhjo5_250.giftumblr_n6mbsvQQeE1s5lzhjo6_250.gif

"let’s go."
"where?"
"wherever."

Look at that. He is so happy. She makes him so happy. I feel that all this time together worth the wait. ilusion.gif

Guest lanhtran

All I can say is I hope the writer's really make them the end game their just soo much love and chemistry to throw it all alway by the their kiss was no joke I kept thinking it about it lol my pervy mind I think lgs and jsy both used their tongue as i was watching their kiss scene again they are super comfortable have you seen any actors or actress do that type of kiss with tongue? I seriously think they like eachother a little but we know lgs is comfortable with his co stars so is jsy. I truly don't think jaehee is evil she's only protecting him if she was evil she would've let hoon be shot and she wouldn't even care plus she wouldn't show her real self like crying hugging and touching him if she wasn't jahee. plus she would've been cold and pretending to show her fake feelings with an evil smile.in jaehee I see a scared and strong women who's trying to figure someething out but just can't yet becasue she's under watch by the way I hope hoon and jaehee kick those nk in the richard simmons especially that pervy comrade i'm sorry but jaehee loves hoon so back off or i will kick him in the richard simmons let them leave in peace for once he's been following hoon for so long. don't understand what he wants with both of them. well moving on quick quetion why is soohyun waiting on hoon I understand he's a real nice. I honstly think hoon is their to teach her about true love and not falling for her because as you can see he loves jaehee so much nothing will aking him fall in love with another girl

lanhtran said: MarjorieA said: @muizzupr and @mcleen Chingus... I adore girls. You have a mind as perverted as I

=)) =)) =))

"let’s go."
"where?"
"wherever."

Guest lanhtran

androssi said: lanhtran said: MarjorieA said: @muizzupr and @mcleen Chingus... I adore girls. You have a mind as perverted as I

=)) =)) =))

"let’s go."
"where?"
"wherever."

lanhtran said: All I can say is I hope the writer's really make them the end game their just soo much love and chemistry to throw it all alway by the their kiss was no joke I kept thinking it about it lol my pervy mind I think lgs and jsy both used their tongue as i was watching their kiss scene again they are super comfortable have you seen any actors or actress do that type of kiss with tongue? I seriously think they like eachother a little but we know lgs is comfortable with his co stars so is jsy. I truly don't think jaehee is evil she's only protecting him if she was evil she would've let hoon be shot and she wouldn't even care plus she wouldn't show her real self like crying hugging and touching him if she wasn't jahee. plus she would've been cold and pretending to show her fake feelings with an evil smile.in jaehee I see a scared and strong women who's trying to figure someething out but just can't yet becasue she's under watch by the way I hope hoon and jaehee kick those nk in the richard simmons especially that pervy comrade i'm sorry but jaehee loves hoon so back off or i will kick him in the richard simmons let them leave in peace for once he's been following hoon for so long. don't understand what he wants with both of them. well moving on quick quetion why is soohyun waiting on hoon I understand he's a real nice. I honstly think hoon is their to teach her about true love and not falling for her because as you can see he loves jaehee so much nothing will aking him fall in love with another girl

Guest lanhtran

androssi said: lanhtran said: All I can say is I hope the writer's really make them the end game their just soo much love and chemistry to throw it all alway by the their kiss was no joke I kept thinking it about it lol my pervy mind I think lgs and jsy both used their tongue as i was watching their kiss scene again they are super comfortable have you seen any actors or actress do that type of kiss with tongue? I seriously think they like eachother a little but we know lgs is comfortable with his co stars so is jsy. I truly don't think jaehee is evil she's only protecting him if she was evil she would've let hoon be shot and she wouldn't even care plus she wouldn't show her real self like crying hugging and touching him if she wasn't jahee. plus she would've been cold and pretending to show her fake feelings with an evil smile.in jaehee I see a scared and strong women who's trying to figure someething out but just can't yet becasue she's under watch by the way I hope hoon and jaehee kick those nk in the richard simmons especially that pervy comrade i'm sorry but jaehee loves hoon so back off or i will kick him in the richard simmons let them leave in peace for once he's been following hoon for so long. don't understand what he wants with both of them. well moving on quick quetion why is soohyun waiting on hoon I understand he's a real nice. I honstly think hoon is their to teach her about true love and not falling for her because as you can see he loves jaehee so much nothing will aking him fall in love with another girl

Guest lanhtran

Do you guys think hoonhee is end game. I'm 50/50 becasue of these damn writers mixing my feelings up with soohyun and hoon. i f we are being realistic hoon won't move on quick a women who took her life away for him to survive or a women he met just met. I hope the story ends with hoon and jaehee living free and happpy getting married with a child and working at a hospital to save people. soohyun and her finace working out thier differences and him showing her trule love. that's how i wish it would end in a way but we will never know yet. 

Guest lanhtran

Adwina Oltariani said: If the writer decided to end Hoonhee couple, just make them die together. I'd rather see them die together than having Hoon moving on with Soohyun. That would be like HIMYM all over again a

I totally agree you can't move on from your first love especially when they took a bullet for you and risked their lvies to save you 

Yep! As bleak as it sounds, I too would want them to die together if they can't be together. :(( just like Romeo and Juliet! I don't think PH's heart can take it if JH would die and vice versa.

@muizzupr oohhh gosh... that little convo between sukkie and seyeonie that you've created really made my day ....huhuhuh..I wonder what they are talking about ...but then seriously I love love love love the fact that seyeon and sukkie are friends even before they shoot DS ......now PD nim ..please release more BTS between this couple . I really think both of them have lots of offscreen interactions and I want to see that.. but then the PD nim is just too stingy to give us such BTS ...only 20 seconds of kiss bts is not enough ..uhuhh ..btw dearie , please share again the link of KBS Award that you screencapped..this is what I love being in shipping fandom ..I can always daydream about my favourite couple ..huhhuh..
@MarjorieA I'm already in my early 30''s ... eheheh of course my pervert mode is automatically switched on whenever I see things like that...ekekekek. :P. hurm ..thinking about what they did after such hot kissing scene .. would there be any bedscene in the future episodes ?? huhuhuh ... bedscene ..bedscene .. where are you ??? :P . btw thanks for sharing those skinship moments again .. seriously I can't take my eyes off them coz I love how playful and intimate they are ... and hehehe...Hoon really looks like he can't get off his hands from her..even when they were biking , he still playfully went to touch her hair ...ahhh ..their chemistry is beautiful and palpable ..I really hope there would be BTS for those scenes too .. seriously I feel like Sukkie is very comfortable acting lovey dovey with Seyeon ....am I the only one who feels like this ?? huhuh .. sorry if there's any Kangdan shippers in here... I really just can't help myself shipping LJS and JSY in real life too... they look so sweet together..

@androssi I can really feel their spark ... that's why now I am even shipping for them to be couple in real life though I know the possibility of this to happen is very slim since Sukkie has billions of girls fans .. but then the spark that they display in DS is realistic! huhuhh ... once again I'm begging the director to share more BTS of their scenes together ..eheeheh .

Guest lanhtran

mcleen said: @muizzupr oohhh gosh... that little convo between sukkie and seyeonie that you've created really made my day ....huhuhuh..I wonder what they are talking about ...but then seriously I love love love love the fact that seyeon and sukkie are friends even before they shoot DS ......now PD nim ..please release more BTS between this couple . I really think both of them have lots of offscreen interactions and I want to see that.. but then the PD nim is just too stingy to give us such BTS ...only 20 seconds of kiss bts is not enough ..uhuhh ..btw dearie , please share again the link of KBS Award that you screencapped..this is what I love being in shipping fandom ..I can always daydream about my favourite couple ..huhhuh..
@MarjorieA I'm already in my early 30''s ... eheheh of course my pervert mode is automatically switched on whenever I see things like that...ekekekek. :P. hurm ..thinking about what they did after such hot kissing scene .. would there be any bedscene in the future episodes ?? huhuhuh ... bedscene ..bedscene .. where are you ??? :P . btw thanks for sharing those skinship moments again .. seriously I can't take my eyes off them coz I love how playful and intimate they are ... and hehehe...Hoon really looks like he can't get off his hands from her..even when they were biking , he still playfully went to touch her hair ...ahhh ..their chemistry is beautiful and palpable ..I really hope there would be BTS for those scenes too .. seriously I feel like Sukkie is very comfortable acting lovey dovey with Seyeon ....am I the only one who feels like this ?? huhuh .. sorry if there's any Kangdan shippers in here... I really just can't help myself shipping LJS and JSY in real life too... they look so sweet together..

Archived