[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

Guest ismalindaishak

yes ... I soooo want Hoon's character to team up with Jae Joon and plan for revenge to bring down that evil PM together ... and I really hope that we'll get to see Jae Hee kicks a-s-s again!! I want to see more of actions .. please don't let people keep on guessing is she Jae Hee or is she not anymore coz I know not all of viewers get the drift that Seung Hee is indeed Jae Hee because they need to see through all the subtle hints being thrown in DS to fully understand and believe Seung Hee is Jae Hee and she's not evil ... 

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ismalindaishak

Yup! This is the times to move on with the story...Revenge! To that evil PM!Stop let us guessing too much...Don't bored us with the lame script whether SH is JH or not...we just love them together ...Hoon ♡ JH!! :x :x :x

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :x

I don't doubt that SHee is JH at all. Her emotions are all there for us to see-the way she worries, her hurt and her contempt for Cha when he hit Hoon were there for all to see. Unless it's a mis direction from PDnim it's impossible to say that she doesn't care for Hoon at all from her varied expressions and she's definitely not faking them to trick Hoon. It.may be a long shot but one telling thing about this couple is their eye contact and how they always look at each other's eyes and the camera always zooms on them. It got me wondering why JH's eyes were covered when Hoon was captured and I concluded that it was a way to prevent both of them from making any eye contact at all. But why? That my dear friends I haven't found an answer. The only answer would be one that contradicts my believe that SHee is JH and noooo I don't want to go there. So anyone?

And the scar that everyone's talking about? The simplest answer is that it's an oversight from the production staff. It's not important to show or not to show a scar now. But wasn't there a scar on JH's shoulder when Cha stripped her? Am pretty sure I saw one. The other explanation would be that the absence of a scar is not important especially for Hoon. He's a doctor and with today's medical advances scars can be rid of easily. Especially to Hoon whether she does have a scar or not is unimportant because he knows for sure that she is JH-from her heartbeat. He knows her inside out lol.

Edit: Oops sorry for the long post and for dissecting the drama here instead of the DS thread but I feel happier talking about them here.

Guest anonymous20

MarjorieA said:

mcleen

said: @MarjorieA I love the way JSY express her emotion in that scene ....she can really emit her feelings through her eyes ...I do feel for her ...

what i love most about the love gestures from Hoon to JH/HSH was that he loved carrying her :x

and for someone who loves touchy touchy to literally everyone, i'm pretty damn sure something happens that night :D

ZarraJae said: Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. :x I don't doubt that SHee is JH at all. Her emotions are all there for us to see-the way she worries, her hurt and her contempt for Cha when he hit Hoon were there for all to see. Unless it's a mis direction from PDnim it's impossible to say that she doesn't care for Hoon at all from her varied expressions and she's definitely not faking them to trick Hoon. It.may be a long shot but one telling thing about this couple is their eye contact and how they always look at each other's eyes and the camera always zooms on them. It got me wondering why JH's eyes were covered when Hoon was captured and I concluded that it was a way to prevent both of them from making any eye contact at all. But why? That my dear friends I haven't found an answer. The only answer would be one that contradicts my believe that SHee is JH and noooo I don't want to go there. So anyone? And the scar that everyone's talking about? The simplest answer is that it's an oversight from the production staff. It's not important to show or not to show a scar now. But wasn't there a scar on JH's shoulder when Cha stripped her? Am pretty sure I saw one. The other explanation would be that the absence of a scar is not important especially for Hoon. He's a doctor and with today's medical advances scars can be rid of easily. Especially to Hoon whether she does have a scar or not is unimportant because he knows for sure that she is JH-from her heartbeat. He knows her inside out lol. Edit: Oops sorry for the long post and for dissecting the drama here instead of the DS thread but I feel happier talking about them here.

Guest kimsoowon2001

I dont know why.....but i couldnt resist myself from smiling when JH and PH skinship in ep 10 :D Hope to see Hoonhee having more skinship....P.S my whole family loves DS and ships Hoonhee to be together....hehe

Guest kimsoowon2001

Found this comment on gooddrama :
I think most of you haven't been in love. And it's not just love. They are in dangerous situation + they were separated for so long. It's enough to go crazy. Give Park Hoon a few episodes and he'll be much calmer. He's still in shock over what happened. People that are complaining on multiple things only care about their biased vision. This is somebody's else work. Writer and director. You can't tell them what to do. As an artist myself, it's quite annoying when people are telling you what could be done, that they don't like it because this and that doesn't suit them. A story is there to be told, if you want to add something go play visual game. Just enjoy the story. This drama isn't perfect but those shiping wars need to stop. Your ruining the drama only for yourself and blaming it on fictional characters.

no worries guys, after watching the epi 10 with sub, i'm pretty damn sure HSH is JH and she's doing her best to keep her life and Hoon safe,,, unless writer-nim decided to do a fanservices, then everything we're just to worry about is the next plot ;)

Guest muizzupr

Do you see this guys?They are on the SHIP!!Together we sail or sink with this one and only ship!! 
2eoz985.jpg
cr doctor stranger

Archived