[OFFICIAL]♥Heartbeat Couple (Doctor Stranger)♡Park Hoon (Lee Jong Suk) ♡ Song Jae Hee (Jin Se Yeon)♥

Guest muizzupr

I'll take this opportunity while I'm on my lunchbreak...

There's something special and magical bout KBSDA 2012, aside from the couple in my siggy, I never thought that behind that picture, there exist another couple whom I'll be shipping dearly... Though honestly, I really can't resist the charm of joong-ki and joowon on front of our couple, it is such a sweet view..seeing LJS and JSY together, smiling at each other, my heart flutters in excitement and joy...aaahhhhh, these two! I can't exactly describe what I'm feeling right now..

:x :x :x

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mcleen I understand. I have 29 years old... A perverted mind at this age is very normal. :))

Among other things. No, you're not the only one shipping these two in real life. Since I saw a video of behind the scenes where JSY laughs and covers her shy face because the camera focuses on her and then the camera focuses on LJS and then we realize that he's looking at her like a fool lost with her ​​smile . 
I know ... I know. It's a silly thing shipping actors in real life but seriously .. They have a chemistry that I feel that if they aren't dating in real life after this then they really are very good at their job

Guest muizzupr

MarjorieA said: @mcleen I understand. I have 29 years old... A perverted mind at this age is very normal. :))

Among other things. No, you're not the only one shipping these two in real life. Since I saw a video of behind the scenes where JSY laughs and covers her shy face because the camera focuses on her and then the camera focuses on LJS and then we realize that he's looking at her like a fool lost with her ​​smile . 
I know ... I know. It's a silly thing shipping actors in real life but seriously .. They have a chemistry that I feel that if they aren't dating in real life after this then they really are very good at their job

@lanthran yes ..the chemistry is too obvious .. and I just can't stop smiling like a crazy looney whenever I look at those gifs ..that's why I feel so weird that some people are saying our couple lacks of chemistry ...
@androssi not yet ... I guess perhaps we won't get that BTS but then I really want the director to release the BTS scene for their dates in ep 10 ..ehehehe .. I want to see how playful Sukkie and Seyeonie are behind the camera though I know Sukkie won't be as goofy as he was when he shot I Can Hear Your Voice with LBY coz LBY is his noona , so he sort of has no restriction to be playful around her ... ehehhe .
@MarjorieA huhuhh ... then perhaps I'm already considered as an ahjumma in this thread ..uhuks.. well ...ekekeke ... I'm going to blame HoonHeee for turning me into a pervert ..hiks!! yes , dearie .. I noticed that part too .. both of them looked so shy after the kiss..especially Sukkie .. do you notice that Sukkie went to say something to the crew after the first take ..and he looks soo cute doing hand gestures ..I guess the crew was teasing him about the kiss...then for the second take , Sukkie touched his cheek ..ekekek .. ehem ..I wonder if he feels the "heat" ..huhuhh..he must have been blushing right there.. but then why the PD nim is torturing us by releasing such short BTS ....huhuhuh .. longer BTS please .. and I love how both of them giggled shyly after that... just like you said , I also think he was looking at Seyeoni right there since Seyeon's reaction said so ..ehehehe..

Guest anonymous20

btw heartbeaters, I kinda miss Jaahee long straight hair. That looks totally Jaehee. innocent and pure.
Maybe because of the short hair, people keep doubting her. Hahaha

Guest muizzupr

anonymous20 said: btw heartbeaters, I kinda miss Jaahee long straight hair. That looks totally Jaehee. innocent and pure.

Guest muizzupr

mcleen said: anonymous20 said: btw heartbeaters, I kinda miss Jaahee long straight hair. That looks totally Jaehee. innocent and pure.

Guest muizzupr

blood dripping gif, as requested by @muizzupr

:)

Whoaaaaaa thank you sooo much :*

You are wonderful, or in German: du bist wunderbar!!! :D

@muizzupr most welcome dear! :Dayy @MarjorieA dearie you're sweeter than me :Pand @sophie hun feel free to do it, but i think soompi wont allow siggie above 500kb size? :(
awesome fan art for that scene, btw :xtumblr_n57jkyKwjf1r2n2w2o1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n57jkyKwjf1r2n2w2o2_1280.jpg
"My blood is your blood; my heart is yours."
credit: hitoritabi

dear @aera - oh yeah, too bad because it is a beautiful gif  :D i guess i'll just save it to my computer to oggled it everytime i feel like it kkk 
thanks god, you're on our boat so we can have these beautiful gifsets of our lovely OTP :-*

Guest muizzupr

Aera Gosh gimme moooooreee!!! that's so beautiful. Thanks again and again  :x
ZarraJae said: iloveisang-eoyoung said: my heart hurt when they said the rating decreased because of of jaehee. poor girl. she did a really good job though ! two characters at one time okayy. 

Archived