[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

Guest anitabi

@teddypizza oh i see. have to be patient till subbed video out then, i hope i'll survive kekeke. and thank you so much for the translation!!

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2NE1′s Park Bom Unexpectedly Cries on “Roommate”park-bom-on-roommate.jpgOn the May 25 of SBS’ Sunday variety program “Roommate,” 2NE1 member Park Bom unexpectedly shed tears, surprising everyone.Park Bom came back to the house late that she and 10 other celebrities are sharing as “roommates.” On her late return, the other housemates, in a surprise interview style, asked her if she came late because she was on date, to which Park Bom replied, “I want to date.” She was then asked who she wanted to date among her housemates, and Park Bom picked Park Min Woo. Park Bom then went to the bathroom and started crying. In her interview, she cries and says, “Might have gotten hurt…” before the episode ended. Viewers and fans will have to wait until next week to find out why Park Bom cried.Meanwhile, “Roommate” is about 11 different celebrities living in one house. Celebrities include Lee Dong Wook, Shin Sung Woo, Lee Sora, Hong Soo Hyun, EXO‘s Chanyeol, 2NE1‘s Park Bom, Jo Se Ho, Song Ga Yeon, Seo Kang Joon, Park Min Woo, and After School‘s Nana. It airs every Sunday on SBS.

Guest Soopke

So I watched the episodes. Some thoughts..

- Barely Dong Wook scenes. He was mia for filming his drama.
- First half kind of boring.
- Seho was the star of this episode. Lots of Seho scenes.
- Lots of cute Shin Omma and Chanyeol moments!
RoomE04140525HDTVX264720p-BarosG08417716
RoomE04140525HDTVX264720p-BarosG18533416
RoomE04140525HDTVX264720p-BarosG18543816

- Roommates reactions when 4minute won over SNSD and 2NE1
- Perhaps a possible Seho/Nana ship soon?
RoomE04140525HDTVX264720p-BarosG17688916
RoomE04140525HDTVX264720p-BarosG17695616
RoomE04140525HDTVX264720p-BarosG17700016

- Also it looks like BoDong ship is sinking and BomWoo ship is sailing all!
- Suju's Kyuhyun appearance!
- Again, no Bom/Chanyeol interaction 0_0
- Next episode, all roommates together?
RoomE04140525HDTVX264720p-BarosG14853516
- Bad editing once again tho :(

Guest teddypizza

Soopke said: So I watched the episodes. Some thoughts..

- Barely Dong Wook scenes. He was mia for filming his drama.
- First half kind of boring.
- Seho was the star of this episode. Lots of Seho scenes.
- Lots of cute Shin Omma and Chanyeol moments!

- Roommates reactions when 4minute won over SNSD and 2NE1
- Perhaps a possible Seho/Nana ship soon?

- Also it looks like BoDong ship is sinking and BomWoo ship is sailing all!
- Suju's Kyuhyun appearance!
- Again, no Bom/Chanyeol interaction 0_0
- Next episode, all roommates together?

- Bad editing once again tho :(

Guest Soopke

teddypizza said: NOooo.. i will sink with this ship!!!! X_X wait.. we still have park bom's 'i honestly like Dongwook oppa' have faith! >.<;
omo where do you see Kyuhyun!?
and the last pic why there are 7 guy.. and where's Bom?
ikr, the editing is kinda confusing. could have been better hul~

Guest ynassii

really loved it when I saw the roommates supporting Chanyeol. :x they're all close now in a short time. :D
can't wait for the eng sub of episode 4! n__n

Guest teddypizza

oopke said: teddypizza said: NOooo.. i will sink with this ship!!!! X_X wait.. we still have park bom's 'i honestly like Dongwook oppa' have faith! >.<;
omo where do you see Kyuhyun!?
and the last pic why there are 7 guy.. and where's Bom?
ikr, the editing is kinda confusing. could have been better hul~

Hi all, new to this thread...really loving this show so far!  Is it possible Park Bom is upset because she found out Dongwook is involved with someone already....there has and is speculation of him with Lee Da Hae (no offense to those who are shipping Bom and Dongwook).  I am just really curious for the sudden turn around from last episode where it looked like he was her pick....now it's Min Woo????  Could this revelation of him liking someone else be the reason for the "could of gotten hurt" statement??  I actually had always wondered about the Dongwook relationship with Bom, because they had shown some clips early on of her and Min Woo wearing couple shirts and other moments, so I thought she would be with him anyhow.  Oh well, this is all just my own speculation.....look forward to seeing the subbed version and next week's episode, which may shed some light on everything, hopefully. :)

Following these updates right now, I am already having Chanyeol fever, temperature spiked up at 41 degrees, wanting badly to go home & watch the raw ep where I can feast with Chanyeol exo's vitamin. His smile & laugh are contagious. Omo! I am loving this flower boy ;-)

Guest teddypizza

PeggyM said: Hi all, new to this thread...really loving this show so far!  Is it possible Park Bom is upset because she found out Dongwook is involved with someone already....there has and is speculation of him with Lee Da Hae (no offense to those who are shipping Bom and Dongwook).  I am just really curious for the sudden turn around from last episode where it looked like he was her pick....now it's Min Woo????  Could this revelation of him liking someone else be the reason for the "could of gotten hurt" statement??  I actually had always wondered about the Dongwook relationship with Bom, because they had shown some clips early on of her and Min Woo wearing couple shirts and other moments, so I thought she would be with him anyhow.  Oh well, this is all just my own speculation.....look forward to seeing the subbed version and next week's episode, which may shed some light on everything, hopefully. :)

@teddypizza I know, right?????  It's a variety show, yet there are so many "feels" happening and we are only 4 episodes in!!!  You brought up some really great points that I had also forgotten...the tarot reading.  lol...I am loving that you called me "roommate"....that should be the fans of the shows nickname, since we go through the relationships within the house just like the real "roommates" do, right??
Thanks for the welcome!!

I am sold... loving this show since Epi 2.. even rewatched all the episodes to see what i misssed!! 
I read the current roommates are only for a 5- episodes, and we will have new roommates., is it true??? Hope not!!!! and i read from wiki, there is only going to be 50 episodes... 

Guest KDIK

The show needs to stop giving us footage that won't be shown til a later date cause it's quite jarring with what is currently being shown.

2NE1 Members Are Jealous of Bom’s “Roommates”?
2NE1.jpg

It seems like the members of 2NE1- CL, Dara, and Minzy- are starting to miss Bom now that she’s spending more time at the sharehouse for the show “Roommate.”
On the May 25 broadcast of the SBS Good Sunday show, the girls of 2NE1 got to say how they feel about Bom being in the show.
Dara followed Bom around and said that whenever the girls meet, all that Bom talks about is “Roommate.” CL shared her sentiments too, saying, “There wasn’t a time that she took care of us. But she said that she has to do things for the members of ‘Roommate’.” To this, Bom quickly explained, “It’s because I’m representing 2NE1.”
Dara added more fuel to the fire (and fun) by saying, “She even gave blood circulation stickers to the ‘Roommate’ members!,” which startled CL even more. Earlier in the show, Bom gave her roommate Park Min Woo a blood circulation sticker which she puts on herself as well to help with blood circulation.
Hope the girls of 2NE1 aren’t sad and jealous of the roommates anymore. Remember, Bom is doing this for the group!
Cr: Soompi

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Dramas

8:00 PM

KBS Wonderful Days 27.5

10:00 PM

1. SBS Angel Eyes 9.2
2. MBC Hotel King 8.3 

Variety

5:00 PM

1. KBS 1 Night 2 Days 13.6 
2. MBC Real Man 13.2