[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

Guest KDIK

I'm not surprised Lee Dong Wook wasn't at the airport, I'm assuming his shooting his drama and plus his quite a big star in his own right if he went, the airport scene would've been crazy.

So for the upcoming episodes I need to see these combinations together :-
Chanyeol - Park Bom - Shin Sung Woo
Nana - Song Gayeon - Seo Kang Joon
Lee Sora - Lee Dong Wook - Hong Soo Hyun
Se Ho - Park Min Woo

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Soopke

^ Yesss to Chanyeol - Park Bom - Shin Sung Woo!! Pretty please with cherries on top!

@idil24 It airs every sunday at 4.20 pm. Right before Running Man :)

Anyone watched the preview for upcoming episode yet?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1w5f4l_rm-ep-4-preview_news?start=1

The title of the episode is "If together, it can’t get tastier than this" So I think we get group interactions and food theme.

eta: It was revealed that Hong Soo Hyun, Park Min Woo, Seo Kang Joon, Song Ga Yeon, and Jo Se Ho‘attended Exo's first concert <3

Soopke said: ^ Yesss to Chanyeol - Park Bom - Shin Sung Woo!! Pretty please with cherries on top!

@idil24 It airs every sunday at 4.20 pm. Right before Running Man :)

Anyone watched the preview for upcoming episode yet?

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1w5f4l_rm-ep-4-preview_news?start=1

The title of the episode is "If together, it can’t get tastier than this" So I think we get group interactions and food theme.

SBS’ “Roommate” shakes things up in original “reality style” format

See how the idols of all different ages mingle and get closer as friends, possibly even more!celebrities starring on the show are actors lee dongwook, shin sungwoo.

The first TV show of its kind in the Korean reality genre, “Roommate” features 11 celebrities living together under one roof. See how the idols of all different ages mingle and get closer as friends, possibly even more!

Celebrities starring on the show are actors Lee Dongwook, Shin Sungwoo (also an artist), Hong Soohyun, Seo Kangjun and Park Minwoo; in addition to idols 2NE1’s Park Bom, After School’s Nana and EXO’s Chanyeol; as well as comedian Cho Seho, mixed martial arts figher Song Gayeon and entertainer Lee Sora.

Some stars had an awkward first day on the show, but Seo Kangjun and Hong Soohyun seemed to be getting along great!Hong Soohyun is single and seems to have taken a liking to Seo Kangjun even with their large age gap. They were shopping together for the roommates first dinner together and their relationship seemed to be closer already.

The caption reads “The atmosphere is suddenly a bit more ….”

After the first day jitters, actor Lee Dongwook took on a larger part in narration, his smooth voice and sweet charm along with Hong Soohyun’s cute narration style have “upped” the atmosphere of the show that started off slow with everyone’s first night together. 

Source: Newsen, SBS funE, SBS

Source: blog.koreaboo.com

Guest fabiolanoir

KDIK said: I'm not surprised Lee Dong Wook wasn't at the airport, I'm assuming his shooting his drama and plus his quite a big star in his own right if he went, the airport scene would've been crazy.

So for the upcoming episodes I need to see these combinations together :-
Chanyeol - Park Bom - Shin Sung Woo
Nana - Song Gayeon - Seo Kang Joon
Lee Sora - Lee Dong Wook - Hong Soo Hyun
Se Ho - Park Min Woo

About the Roommate cast showing their support to Chanyeol...The blurry pic of Hong Soo Hyun etc was at the Lost Planet Exo concert.But the others - backstage pic with Exo, Seho & Shin Sungwoo and where Seho was waving balloons - that's from Exo's Inkigayo perf a week ago. The show was even being heavenly promoted then. :D

Guest kimwoobin

syraleo said: I'm a little confused.
I thought they lived together for 5 days and filming has ended already?
Why are there news about them shopping together for Roommate? Are they still filming? From what I googled, the director said they have a good relationship and stayed 1 more day after filming ended.
So has filming ended and a new cast being chosen or are they still filming it?

Guest teddypizza

park bom major obsession lol
tumblr_n523mwYrg41qhy3t9o5_250.gif  tumblr_n523mwYrg41qhy3t9o2_250.giftumblr_n523mwYrg41qhy3t9o1_250.gif  tumblr_n523mwYrg41qhy3t9o3_250.gif
tumblr_n523mwYrg41qhy3t9o4_250.gif  tumblr_n523mwYrg41qhy3t9o6_250.gif
^ check out what Seho doing with his face omg xD
cr: fyeahgdbomtop @tumblr

kimwoobin said: syraleo said: I'm a little confused.
Why are there news about them shopping together for Roommate? Are they still filming? From what I googled, the director said they have a good relationship and stayed 1 more day after filming ended.

Guest syraleo

so its like 5 days of non stop filming in the house, everyone leaves for 3 weeks, then come back again for 5 days?
thats a lot of stuff to be leaving in the house isnt it. or rather, a lot of stuff to be moving in and out of.
hopefully someone who can read korean can go over to their sites and get a clearer picture.

i LOVE roommate!!!  episode 3 is super fun!! i couldnt stop laughing :Damong the girls, i like Park Bom and among the guys, Dong Wookie is my fave .. and of course, i ship this couple :DLove is an Open Door lip sync is absolutely hilarious...!   =))

Guest teddypizza

summerdamsel

said:

kimwoobin

said:

syraleo

said: I'm a little confused.

Archived