[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

Guest teddypizza

Roommate drama theory
Lee Dongwook - topstar who insecure about himself, won't say he love 'her' coz he wants to protect 'her', link to famous girl that mother-in-law approve, "am i crazy.."Park Bom - a typical happy go lucky character, falls for 'him' first, thinks she don't deserve to love 'him', "why wouldn't you say you love me"Park Minwoo - boy next door, extreme friendly guy, "i love anyone who love me"Hong Soohyun - nice girl who seems she can't forget her first love, always go to blind date, but push away any guy that interested in her, "sorry i can't accept you.."Jo Seho - the best-guy-friend who fall in love with his best-girl-friend, his physical that people won't consider him as love interest, "you think i'm joking right? no i love you!"Nana - filrty with everyone, somewhat viewed as a playgirl chaebol daughter, only have two friends, "where everyone..?"
Lee Sora - the common sister who comfort and give advice to everyone, wait for her true love, "it's okay, i'm here for you.."Seo Kangjoon - strong heart first lover, cute puppy, "noona please look at me"Song Gayeon - "i loved that b*stard once... and that's it. he must be free right now"Shin Sungwoo - "i love you girl, i love you boy. come to me" hehehehePark Chanyeol - "isn't love is a beautiful thing...(✿ ^‿^)"

excuse me while it sounds melono harm intended for fun only xP

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purpleZ

LDW's reaction seeing Soo Hyun and Nana cooking and knowing the girls can't even cook rice. Lol.

'룸메이트' 나나-홍수현이 힘겹게 식사 준비를 했다. ⓒ SBS 방송화면

More hilarity in the kitchen by Soo Hyun and Nana. These 2 beauties earned their nickname in Roommate: "Bejewel Room no.3".

201405251626429610_1.jpg
Src: Nate.

Guest Soopke

I've added ENG soft subs to my site. Still no hardsubs streams out there, the usual subbers must be exhausted cause of Exo concert the last few days XD ( I know I am haha)

http://11roommates.wordpress.com/2014/05/26/episode-4-140525-if-together-it-cant-get-tastier-than-this/

Eventhough Good Sunday was last in ratings, Roommate's ratings increased a bit HA. I hope it will keep up.
The stupid misleading previews are irritating but I think that's how they lure in viewers.

SeNana/Sena ships anyone? LOLS

tumblr_n65khwc6Wj1qa6axgo2_500.gif
tumblr_n65khwc6Wj1qa6axgo3_500.gif
tumblr_n65khwc6Wj1qa6axgo1_500.gif

Off watching the episode now. Have a good day all :)

Guest t.luu

Hey everyone! :) I'm new to this thread, but I've been following the show since episode 1, and ughhh, I'm obsessed. I've been too impatient to wait for DramaFever to upload episode 4 subbed, so I found some other English subbed links and thought I'd share with you guys :)

EPISODE 4 ENG SUB
Part [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ]
Hope this helps!

T.LUU said: Hey everyone! :) I'm new to this thread, but I've been following the show since episode 1, and ughhh, I'm obsessed. I've been too impatient to wait for DramaFever to upload episode 4 subbed, so I found some other English subbed links and thought I'd share with you guys :)

EPISODE 4 ENG SUB
Part [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ] [ 4 ] [ 5 ] [ 6 ] [ 7 ]
Hope this helps!

Still shipping Soo Hyun with Dong Wook ~~Chanyeol / Sung Woo relation is doing well too. It's nice to see that even with an age gap, they can still be close.The game between Min Woo and Ga Yeon was fun to watch. They have a sibling like relation!

Ga yeon is awesome.  She is my fav roommate.  Nana really acts like an unnie.  I wish Soo hyun would try harder to get Min Woo, but it looks like they will set up Bom with Min Woo.  
I just want to see more scenes with Ga yeon though.  She talks so formal, like a guy.  Its such a contrast that most pictures of her on internet is in sexy outfits. 
I find Nana less sexy now that I see her in normal every day life.  On stage, she is so cool and unapproachable but in real life, well at least on this show, she seems really easy to be with and talk to.  

Guest Indah Permatasari

haii guys... i new here.. roommate ep.4 with engsub its already now at http://dramafire.com/roommate-episode-4/ happy watching :)

Really enjoying this show and was starting to ship Bom and DW. It was like Bom sort of confessed, and then he went away so nothing came out of it. Unresolved potential love interest. :( But everything else is still pretty interesting, all of the roommates seem like open and approachable people. I think this show is doing a lot better than what people have originally expected. Myself included...

i thought there was going to be a development on the LDW-PB ship, but i felt that it was unceremoniously cut off on episode 4.  Bom, seemed  interested in LDW in epi. 3 and PMW was out of  the picture then... i just cant help but notice the following:1. the teaser for episode 4 showed the whole roommates in the living room on the 2nd floor, where PB said she like LDW.2. maybe that was the reason why when she, seho, nana, kj and mw was in the dining area and she refused to talk about the tarot reading with the 2 guys arounf and  mw or was it kj who said that she already told everyone about it earlier upstairs.. so maybe that teaser where she blurted out that she liked LDW was edited out.  3. and talking about editing, i wonder why did nana talked about her and kj and soo hyun, i did not quite get where it was talked about all of a sudden when they were talking about PB?  could it be that she can relate with PB?  i mean, liking someone and the guy likes someone else or does not feel the same way?4.  if that is the case then that must be the reason why they edited the part where PB blurted out her confession that she like LDW.. or maybe, since both are busy, PB with her concert tour and 2ne1 activities and LDW with his drama filming, they could hardly meet around the house and film, so whatever possible love angle that can be developed will not work.  5.  but then i wonder about why she cried?  argggh.... 5 days more to go....

Guest tinskie

im confused. why did seho say that it was dong wook's last and the way dong wook said goodbye to the others, its as if he's not coming back anymore??? :(

Archived