[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest purpleZ

At first I watch this show because of Chanyeol & Bom, I just know these 2 but after ep 1, I like all of them.
The loveline is not bad, I mean if men & women live together it's natural that they have the feeling for each other. But I agree that if it's too fast, it become there's nothing to expect.
- I like Bom - DongWook. I see that he cares for her. At episode 3, when people gather to watch TV he said that he wished she was there, I think it's a sweet side of him or when he was waiting for her come back home at the dawn. He seems always waiting for her don't you think? ^^
- I also like Soohyun - Minwoo. They're quite close, I saw some moments when the camera not focus on them (When MW play drats, SH right next to him; or when they were in the living room she hold his hand to pull him up from the sofa, if I'm not mistake they will go to the bank together next episode. I find these little moments are cute).
I feel warm when I watch all of them interact with each other, like real brother-sister (Shin omma to Chanyeol, Sora unnie to the girls, Minwoo to Gaun, Soohyun unnie to Nana). I think surprise me the most it Suho, normally I don't like gag man but he seems easy going, good at many things & kind, he & Dongwook make quite a cute roommate couple ^^
Seriously, I can't wait to watch the next episode

@basketfriuts89 i also noticed Soohyun x Minwoo interaction and i think is cute of them. when the first time they were going to market and Soohyun left him arm in arm with Kangjoon i was like aww poor little puppy..but looking at Minwoo i think he's pretty sly tho lol he get Soohyun, Park Bom and now Gayeon..Minwoo you and your fvckng dimple

:P

I also like Soohyun - Minwoo! :D

^No. SBS releases new relationship chart after each episode. That chart is is to show the progress between the members in that particular episode. The new relationship chart is different than the first episode.
This one is after 2nd episodeImg0404_20140513093301_1.jpg

and this one after 3rd episodeImg0404_20140516092245_1.jpg

Bom's quite weird haha, but she's cute. Not used to seeing her in a variety show because 2ne1 hardly do tv appearances. Except for when she was doing 2ne1 tv, but that felt exclusive. Actually started watching because she was in it.

I like the older roommates especially. I admire Sungwoo because he really knows how to cook and he plays music. Also I like Sora, there's something very motherly about her personality. I would be happy to have a roommate like her.

I don't know if the show is doing well in ratings, but I'm hoping people will enjoy more of it. I like the idea of it.

Guest Soopke

Wooohoo. Awesome that this thread is active! :D

The ratings are kind of low but then again they are against Superman and Real Men.
Seho is becoming one of my favorites. He's just natural with everyone. He's so nice too. Love him <3

I too wish we can get some real updates of the show. Like how many filming days etc. Maybe we should ask Bom and Chanyeol's fans, since the company usually post their schedules on their websites. (and yes, there better be Bom/Chanyeol interactions upcoming ep!!)

Saw this funny gif of Ga Yeon XD
tumblr_n5ye8tMoVW1qedflvo1_250.giftumblr_n5ye8tMoVW1qedflvo2_250.gif
cr: taengstache tumblr.

Guest rmdaebak

I'm really confused about people saying don't force lovelines .... how would you know if it is forced or not?(I just don't get this thing about the issue with hong soo hyun, it's not like she's forcing a loveline, she's just very jolly towards the boys Kang joon and Minwoo, just think of it it's just like a noona-dongsaeng relationship, just being clingy to them so they can get close and there's no awkwardness at all WHY DO PEOPLE DON'T UNDERSTAND THAT SHE'S JUST TRYING TO HAVE A NOONA - DONGSAENG RELATIONSHIP WITH THEM just being clingy to her dongsaengs which is very normal, If there's something forced or if she wanted a loveline why can't she do that to lee dong wook? No because they're on the same age bracket so doing such will be awkward for her) ... and I think it is very normal for people to talk about their ideal types in the house, if they didn't then that's the thing I call forced.... 
I seriously want an interaction between Nana and chanyeol,like just normal friends, because as what I saw from the past episodes, Nana is just afraid interacting much(I think the only think they interacted was during their first meeting, and there during the interview it seems like nana is really afraid ). I'm not wishing a loveline for them but rather just a simple friendship..... and I hope that EXO fans would understand that, every action done by a girl to your bias is not leading into a loveline
I really liked roomate but my issues are:1. editing - I know it's hard to edit this show, but atleast make some smooth transitioning in every scene.. all are just messed up2. timeframe - timeframe is very important make us aware of it , it's just confusing3. MORE SCREEN TIME OF THEM BEING ALL TOGETHER - it really looks fun when they're all together, they can talk all they want, campfire,  go out (YES 11 of THEM TOGETHER) don't group them by 2's and expect that everything that they will be doing by 2's will be exciting.

@delightfulI actually enjoy the Sung Woo with Chanyeol. It just really seems like Sung Woo is helping Chanyeol through his difficult schedules / engaging with him about his music (even though I doubt that is his style of music). He also tries to take care about everyone. Same with So Ra, she just takes care of the younger women in the show. The moment I enjoy the most in the tv show is when they are all together, or at least most of them, and they jsut talk about each other, sharing about themselves. It's way better to see all of them interacting with each other instead of little groups of people here and there.

I just found my new variety show!
I wasn't expecting myself to be addicted to this show! but it ended up being that way! I only watched it for Bom and Sora...but now everyone's growing on me! I love the different personalities and the characters they bring into the show...I also love the variation of age gaps...i think it's a good learning environment.
After watching episode 3, I'm glad that they're all starting to get along and gradually coming out of their shells...especially Ga Yeon and So Ra...
I think the one to watch out for is Song Ga Yeon...she's cute, sweet, has manners, and can definitely kick your richard simmons! LOL! 
This might just be Se Ho's ticket to more popularity! I love how he makes everyone in the house feel comfortable and make them laugh at the same time.
I agree that they need to have more scenes with EVERYONE, but given their busy schedules it's understandable that it would be hard to get everyone in the same room at the same time.
I do agree that everyone is so damn shippable!...lovelines everywhere!

I mean I could go on and on about the different pairings I could think of...but I think Shin Sung Woo and Lee So Ra just need to happen! ASAP! :D I think they would suit each other well and they're of age and Lee So Ra can definitely learn how to cook from Mama Shin! I just think they make a really sexy couple!, in fact I want a photoshoot from them!
I know the BoDong couple is the hot ticket item right now, but I can actually picture Bom and MinWoo as well...I just can't get over their first meeting/bonding over blood circulation stickers and face mist!
As much I'm shipping Ga Yeon to the younger guys like Chanyeol, Sungjoon and even MinWoo, I feel like the boys might become too intimidated by her..given that she can knock you out...literally! LOL!

Guest fabiolanoir

Really hoping SBS gives this show a chance to do better in the ratings.  Music Show ratings have been abysmal for years and they haven't been pulled off the air.  It would be great if SBS uploaded full eps of the show on youtube with subs just like KBS World does.  They have over a millilon views for a teaser, you would think that would give them the incentive to put whole eps on Roommate's youtube channel.  The show trends every week so people are obviously watching.  These networks need to realize that the demos these shows are targeting barely watch shows on television anymore.  Many people are just streaming vids or watching them on demand.  So the ratings really don't reflect the shows popularity.  On a side note, so happy Seo Kang Joon and Minwoo will be guest MCs on Inki this weekend.  Hope they get to interview all the artists making their comebacks.

Guest gnonne

jeenee said: Hi y'all!!! I really like this show, i lurk here for updates and photos. I like everyone, this show shows that celebrities are human ! I love LDW and BOMie they're so cute!!!

@milky88 @sally_b‌ @DJG anyeong!

hi guys,this is my first time post in here and i would like to say how much i love this show now,i watch all eps yesterday...im fan of bom and dong wook now love this two hope to see more of them .ps sorry my english is very bad but i hope u guys understand what i am write . :)>- i found this today cr jjirong21

Guest gnonne

idil24 said: hi guys,this is my first time post in here and i would like to say how much i love this show now,i watch all eps yesterday...im fan of bom and dong wook now love this two hope to see more of them .ps sorry my english is very bad but i hope u guys understand what i am write . :)>- i found this today cr jjirong21

gnonne said: idil24 said: hi guys,this is my first time post in here and i would like to say how much i love this show now,i watch all eps yesterday...im fan of bom and dong wook now love this two hope to see more of them .ps sorry my english is very bad but i hope u guys understand what i am write . :)>- i found this today cr jjirong21

Archived