[Variety] Roommates 룸메이트

Some ‘Roommate’ members support Chanyeol on EXO’s concert

On the instagram of one of his roommates comedian cho seho, he posted the photo above showing the proof that they really attended exo's concert to support chanyeol.

Some 'Roommate' members support Chanyeol on EXO's concert
EXO‘s Chanyeol was supported by his ‘Roommate‘ family on EXO‘s three-day first official concert which started on May 23rd.
On the Instagram of one of his roommates comedian Cho Seho, he posted the photo above showing the proof that they really attended EXO’s concert to support Chanyeol. He wrote, “Thank you for inviting us to the EXO concert Chanyeol~ Your stages were the best!! See you at home^^~EXO jjang!!”
Cho Seho was with Hong Soohyun, Park Minwoo, Seo Kangjun and Song Gayeon.
written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net SOURCE: Star News

Source: www.dkpopnews.net

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kimwoobin said: syraleo said: I'm a little confused.
I thought they lived together for 5 days and filming has ended already?
Why are there news about them shopping together for Roommate? Are they still filming? From what I googled, the director said they have a good relationship and stayed 1 more day after filming ended.
So has filming ended and a new cast being chosen or are they still filming it?

Guest teddypizza

ep 4 is enjoyingly unpredictable!! (lol wut)
so far Soohyun getting more lovelier by the day ;;)Minwoo you sly fox :Pawh poor Kangjoonie :o3Seho man with everything B-)wow Shin omma so macho :ar!
and now ship of the day..Dongwook x Soohyun - the light hug is sweet and heartwarming aw, omg i might jump ship if there is anymore interaction between these two xPGayeon x Minwoo - minwoo yah~~~Seho x Soohyun - u didn't see this coming don't you \:D/Seho x Nana - well u didn't see this coming neither lol :))Bom x Minwoo - well Bom with her top 3 man ahaks ;)) but..but..wae...aigoo Bom ah~~~ my Bodong feelss T-T 

Guest teddypizza

@anitabi raw isn't available yet chingu maybe for min 8 hours more sawwry kkk oh yes, because Dongwook got to leave the house for entire day coz of filming maybe so his scene is just for that other night..no face to face Bodong...hul~~ Minwoo i guess is available with anyone lol

Guest teddypizza

[Translations & Recaps of Episode 4]

Seho: Have you never thought of me as a man? 
-Bom and Nana laugh-
Seho: I'm not joking, seriously!

Seho: It's 4:01 AM. Park Bom is going out to work. I want to help her on her way out so she won't be lonely.
Bom: Am I coming out prettily?
Seho: Yes, you're pretty.
Bom: Oh my God I don't look good at all!!!
Seho: Bom is going this early to go to Inkigayo. Please support her! I came outside to send her off!
Bom: Oppa! Text to vote! 2NE1~

-The Roommates are deciding to text vote for 2NE1-
Seho: Who will you vote for, Chanyeol? 2NE1 or SNSD?
Chanyeol: SNSD is my senior from our agency so I will vote for them.
Chanyeol: I was in TaeTiSeo's music video and also in their Japanese PV... SNSD takes really good care of me.

Nana: After my camera rehearsal, I'm going to go see Bom unni.
Nana: I thought it would be awkward with Bom unni since she's my senior, but we actually got along really well.
Dara: At first Bom said she didn't want to move into the new house but after the first day she said she loves it.
Bom: My members don't like when I talk in a high voice or hug them.
CL: I think Bom and Nana have a different energy from me.
Bom: Minzy is a fan of Shin Sungwoo. 
Nana: I like Chaerin.
Bom: Nana doesn't seem younger than me. She seems like a friend.
Nana: I love her so much. Park Bom jjang.

-SNSD, 2NE1 and 4MINUTE were all 1st place runner ups-
Seho: Oh, 4MINUTE is popular?
Bom: We thought that we would be 1st place for sure, but we didn't. Nana came to me and said 2NE1 should have won.

Nana: Do you like me?
Seho: Yes.
Nana: I like you too.
Seho: There is no truth in your eyes.

-Chanyeol went to the store to look for a cake and drinks that "adults/older people" like for Shin Sungwoo-

Nana: Why are you so late?
Bom: I went to a fan sign event!
Seho: Ask if she went on a date.
Bom: I wish I went on a date.
Nana: Who do you want to date in Roommate?
Bom: Park Minwoo...
-Minwoo walked out from the kitchen and Bom's face turned red-
Nana: It looks like you are blushing.
Bom: No I have blush on!!

cr: KoreanRoommate

teddypizza said: Nana: Why are you so late?
Bom: I went to a fan sign event!
Seho: Ask if she went on a date.
Bom: I wish I went on a date.
Nana: Who do you want to date in Roommate?
Bom: Park Minwoo...
-Minwoo walked out from the kitchen and Bom's face turned red-
Nana: It looks like you are blushing.
Bom: No I have blush on!!

cr: KoreanRoommate

Guest Soopke

^ Park Family yesss! hahaha <3
So why was Bom telling Dong Wook that she likes him then? What happened with BoDong?

LOL at Seho asking if 4Minute was popular..OUCH!! ahahhaa.

I added torrents/streams for episode 4. I'm going to watch it now!

e4_zps23a0f71e.png
Here

eta:
- Wow Chanyeol arriving at 7.15 AM. He must be freaking tired 0_0 + he needs a new bed. It's so small.
- Shin omma waking up with all the dishes that are left behind hahaha. Bad roommates!
- That redbull prank by Seho hahhaa.

“Roommates” Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Woo Go for Outdoor Looks!

Roommates seo kang joon and park min woo posed for the camera for the june edition of geek. Known for his light brown eyes, seo kang joon’s deep stare was the.

Roommates Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Woo posed for the camera for the June edition of GEEK. As the two actors are currently roommates on the SBS reality show “Roommate” it was inevitable that the two would take part in a magazine photo-shoot. Through the concept of comfortable styling fit for the outdoors, Seo Kang Joon and Park Min Woo shared their respective charms.

Known for his light brown eyes, Seo Kang Joon’s deep stare was the focus of his sets of photos. Furthermore, Park Min Woo’s dimples were quite noticeable as the actor’s smile filled his sets of his images. During the interview portion, both actors expressed that if they were given a break, they would like to go camping with their friends.

Check out these two actors’ photo-shoot on the June issue of “Geek.” SBS’ “Roommate” broadcasts every Sundays at 4:20 PM (KST).

Source: www.soompi.com

Guest teddypizza

Soopke said: ^ Park Family yesss! hahaha <3
So why was Bom telling Dong Wook that she likes him then? What happened with BoDong?

LOL at Seho asking if 4Minute was popular..OUCH!! ahahhaa.

I added torrents/streams for episode 4. I'm going to watch it now!

Here

eta:
- Wow Chanyeol arriving at 7.15 AM. He must be freaking tired 0_0 + he needs a new bed. It's so small.
- Shin omma waking up with all the dishes that are left behind hahaha. Bad roommates!
- That redbull prank by Seho hahhaa.

Archived