RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

Guest dongwookie

Hi all! Wanted to leave my mark here too coz I'm all for "RongYi IRL". Hehe

Since everyone has shared their BTS "discoveries", I also want to contribute. I was watching HD video of episode 16 bts and just now realized that at about 9:23, when they were practicing the scene where LC was telling JE he would be away for a week and they were leaning in closer to each other, the director yelled "cut" and RR was pulling away already, but who is it that was so into the moment that he wouldn't let her go just yet? That's right, it's our cool cat Guo Yi. ;) I think it took him a couple of seconds longer before he lets her go. Tsk tsk tsk.. Looks to me like this boy only needs a teeny little push before he falls hard for our girl. I mean, it works perfectly well knowing that they are friends first as someone here already pointed. Then if there's also attraction and lots and lots of chemistry between them, then what are they waiting for? There's already 3 pages here in Shipper Forum cheering them on. :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest dongwookie

clauric said: ^hehehe let's not forget it's also the time that he admired how flawless her skin was on epi 16 bts...and they were sharing a heat pack while holding hands :D love love love for this cheeky couple

@dongwookie‌ hehehe i noticed that too that RR has tamed down a bit.She usually initiates the teasing...but lately it's Lego who has been taking the control of the ship..initiating skinship..and 10 times a tease..and of course my RR would be responsive as well..

Yup i love how she is very open to her faith especially in public..Perhaps I don't watch a lot of tw entertainment..It's first for me to see an actress like RR who is really devoted into sharing her religious beliefs..I remember in one of Lego's interviews that RR is a really beautiful person not just the outside appearance but her attitude and personality is pure.She may have the innocent/child like persona but it makes her such a beautiful person..She seems down to earth and doesn't let the fame get to her..No wonder Mr.Lego has called her his lil sunshine in his heart :)) Oh and it's cute that RR added those extra suns around her IG info name wink wink :)

Guest dongwookie

Those two are so in MU phase already. If they're not officially together, that is. Haha! Sorry, inner fangirl talking here..

I have an idea that the reason why RR wasn't so much in the last BTS was because she was busy taking care of L, who was having an extra painful time coz of his back. Hence, the villagers naming her Best Wife Material. I wonder what L did to earn the title Best Husband..? *inner fangirl self squealing while thinking about the extra intense hand holding on the sleeping bag * yay!

^hahaha your theory makes sense since she wasn't with the group when they were impersonating smile..im like hmm first it was lego..now rongrong is MIA...hahaha she didn't want lego to be by himself and accompanied him (beware this is just my imagination)..

im imagining villagers have seen something that lego and rr have done to be best husband/wife material...

hmm Lego must have gotten best husband title because i think RR was a bit sick with a cough!? hehehe giving her TLC..

@seungzy_kangdamshipper

日前2人拍「我的自由年代」一場擁吻戲 :\">

為讓女主角有小鳥依人感,李國毅不免還是要墊箱增高才顯大隻,他表示這是拍戲常見的狀況,只要畫面好看,被「貶低」也無所謂。

I think they referring to ep 19 kiss and i hope i am WRONG :)

Guest QinYiY

haha yes! @dongwonkie LC was given the best husband name tooo! They were saying if you want to get a wife, must get someone like JE, and if want to get a husband, must get someone like LC! 
@littlesame I think they are referring to the kiss too! 

Guest tohoshiya

clauric said: ^hahaha your theory makes sense since she wasn't with the group when they were impersonating smile..im like hmm first it was lego..now rongrong is MIA...hahaha she didn't want lego to be by himself and accompanied him (beware this is just my imagination).. im imagining villagers have seen something that lego and rr have done to be best husband/wife material... hmm Lego must have gotten best husband title because i think RR was a bit sick with a cough!? hehehe giving her TLC..

clauric said: @dongwookie‌ hehehe i noticed that too that RR has tamed down a bit.She usually initiates the teasing...but lately it's Lego who has been taking the control of the ship..initiating skinship..and 10 times a tease..and of course my RR would be responsive as well.. Yup i love how she is very open to her faith especially in public..Perhaps I don't watch a lot of tw entertainment..It's first for me to see an actress like RR who is really devoted into sharing her religious beliefs..I remember in one of Lego's interviews that RR is a really beautiful person not just the outside appearance but her attitude and personality is pure.She may have the innocent/child like persona but it makes her such a beautiful person..She seems down to earth and doesn't let the fame get to her..No wonder Mr.Lego has called her his lil sunshine in his heart :)) Oh and it's cute that RR added those extra suns around her IG info name wink wink :)

@elezez i was analyzing what lego might have meant on that interview he did for chinese new year special about rongrong..i interpret his answer as rongrong being genuine and pure..someone who is not corrupt (lol can't really find a good word for this)

lol i admit i kinda got jealous with the exgf reference...but hey if lego likes the simple/pure/innocent type and rongrong fits the description hehehe well then he just found someone who is going to rock his world..and to add more of rongrong's awesomeness...rongrong can be one of the guys too...has a pleasing personality.very friendly..a very positive person and yeah the girl

is beautiful (without make up and with makeup)...so lego what are you waiting for!!!??? lol our girl rongrong is an all around girl..

edit...

hehehe so the interview about the ex was 2010.and now we have an idea what lego's ideal type..well that ideal type probably SURPASSED it..no wonder he is smitten to our dear rongrong..and of course the way to get her attention is to tease her like a high school boy to show your affection..

LL's ex is 3 years older than him, so he's either the more mature party when they were an item.....but you look at him now ;) He is 2 years older (1986) than RR (1988) but is prankish around till only recently. And of course @Elezez‌ you are right! He's been praising RR's character on various shows (MTV, iWalker, Lunar New Year) ....... Who's the mature one here?? Can't tell with these 2 ;)

And no more playful smacks from RR on LL! Remember the SanLi promo where she smacked him in the arm multiple times, and the MTV, the BTS.....

Now it's more genteel behavior from RR around LL ROFL

And the hong kong clip had me going WAAHHHHHH, she was so coquette around him ;)

Are you guys referring to the news article seungzy_kangdamshipper translated last week? Actually, the "villagers"(鄉民) that were mentioned in that article meant the "netizens"; it's like an internet lingo used in taiwan, especially in PTT XD;; so they didn't literally mean the villagers of the tribe. XD Anyhow, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for another kiss scene lalala~ :-*

hehehe this what happens when you are clueless about the language and you are in shipper's paradise with a delusional fangirl mind..hehehe im laughing at myself with my thoughts lol..hahaha thanks for clarifying!

Gonna try to unload all my inner thoughts and spazzing on RongYi, which I've tried so hard to suppress but would on some occasion get out of hand.        :P
Their MTV interview specifically during the psyche test where Lego praised RR's personality, manners and upbringing, just did it for me.  I think even the staff where surprised with that level of praise coming from him, as some where heard uttering, "Wow" on the background.  And the nice thing about the whole thing is that he owned up to his praises of RR as coming from him, the real Lego and not from Liu Chuan.  And this interview is the best I've seen of Lego (clothes and hairstyle-wise).

The portions of the Chinese New Year Special that was translated showed, at least to me, how great RR's character is.  I remember Jacky mentioning that RR may seem only like a silly girl, but she's not.  And for both guys and girls to be so comfortable with RR, teasing and ribbing her, says a lot.  As a "shipper", I'd sometimes be apprehensive that she may be a tad bit too 'silly' for him, as I've read a few times that Lego prefers those independent and mature types, but reading their co-stars take on RR and even lego's recent praise of how sweet and considerate RR is, makes it so much better.

And lastly, that translation of Lego being the "cold-blooded type" when it comes to romance makes sense with that news article of him and his ex-gf, the recent one with the cloak and dog on IG.  I guess its different for guys specially taking into consideration Lego's cold-blooded type personality.  Maybe it's really nothing to him, hence he's able to be sorta be friends with the ex.  But personally, I still cringe whenever his ex is mention.      %-(

Looking back @ ING #01

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"我的自由年代 第1集 自由ing 花絮

@ 0:42

Director to Rong Rong: First, look at the clothes, if you wanna continue (looking) you may carry on! >:)

If you want to look up even further, you may continue!"

*cue Rong Rong quickly getting up from the floor :P

Director: "Its okay if you don't want to!"

Rong Rong: "I want to!" ;)

ExdJQfS.jpg

Lego: "I can take off all my clothes if you don't mind!" :)) :))

DAijFvW.jpg

Rong Rong: "really!?...okay then! bring it on!" >:)

HU0TaG3.jpg

*background noises: "you lost! you lost!"

Q53CmKe.jpg

Lego: "Wow...her sudden answer has made me become a weakling!" :)) :))

PvjTxVd.jpg

And this part @ 1:05, 

Director: "the clothes are too high! its too high!" (Lego exposing his lower body a lil bit too much)

SArVLnj.jpg

cue Rong Rong peeked @ Lego a lil or should I say a lot >:) >:)

0ws9tUP.jpg

Director: "Its too goofy!"

Lego: "I feel that it's too much!"

Big Caption>>Lego : (*Shy) 

*Background noise: "Director! I feel that this lead actor is a bit weird!" :))

"he's exposing his body even more!"

Lego: "I'm trying my best to help!"

@1:30, both Lego & Rong Rong hiding in the same shower cubicle ;))

FDOZxD9.jpg

playing around ~

xQ2VuAq.jpg

Lego & Rong Rong : "You got us!" :))

Rong Rong: Eh..why are you guys peeping at us sharing a room!"

AoAwbJW.jpg

Big caption>> Rong Rong: (*Bashful)

Background voice: "aren't you both properly dressed up!"

Lego & Rong Rong: "that's right!" ;))

kZb0NCy.jpg

Rong Rong: "We won't be properly dressed later on!" >:)

Lego also repeated the same line ;))

(speaking about chemistry ehh ;) )

At 1:59 :P

Big Caption>> Lego: (*Follow me!)

aiQaJ0l.jpg

Caption>> Lego: (*Small lil pervert)

yuvPx6Q.jpg

Rong Rong: "What are you doing!"

pY2Mhyu.jpg

Lego being cheeky like a lil boy :))

Rong Rong: "Stay poise if you want to have a look!"

4ZsAboO.jpg

"don't sneak around like this!"

Lego: :)) :))

Rong Rong:  "you should behave honestly!" :P

Lego: *nods head in agreement

*background voice: "then why must you cover yourself with a towel?"

Lego: Yeah! why must you cover yourself with the towel!"

Rong Rong: Actually...it's becos I'm afraid of getting cold!"

thats why I have to towel myself!"

Lego: "At that time, I only wore boxers..does this mean I'm not afraid of getting cold?" :))

that day, I wore a very small...very small underwear

at that time, I thought to myself : Be a man! that way the entire production crew can film/make do of it faster :)>-

Reporters: "How's Rong Rong's performance today?"

Lego: hmmm...

Reporters: "Is she as poise as you were on that day?"

Big Caption>> Lego: (in disdain)

Lego: "She is'nt at all..."

She speaks being poise using her mouth but when about to do it...she reluctantly does and starts becoming shy!"

Big Caption>> Lego : (fed up)

Rong Rong: "Who?! Who's shy?!" 

mLflwjz.jpg

Big Caption>> Rong Rong: (stare)

ABSZ05F.jpg

Rong Rong: "Who is it?!"

Lego: "Smile Wang!" :))

6P60Pji.jpg

hahaha i agree i cringe when exes are mentioned especially on lego's side..the mentioned of him being all cold blooded type kinda confirms that take things literally on whatever he says or do..just because he did something it doesn't necessarily mean something more..us girls like to overthink..and if lego says something, he means what he means no bs/flowery words.. i also love lego's answer about rongrong on the mtv interview..it's not the usual she is a nice girl..it was more in depth that she was raised very well..rr is an all around girl..you may think she is silly but there is more to her...from lego's answers about her, he is getting to know rongrong more and as the episodes progress, we can see lego warming up..more affectionate and his interviews about her are squeal worthy compared before...that's shy im chillin here at the our crew ship hehehe.. i think lego found the perfect partner in rongrong..the innocent/pure but knows how to have a good time..kind and considerate..family oriented..very religious..has a nice postive attitude..down to earth and the list goes on and on! and of course lego has to work his butt off to win rongrong' s heart. treat her right and and respect!

omooo i spotted something from these videoz!

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"20131217 三立華劇聯合慶功 記者會part5 慶功儀式合照  

At 0:48 :P

Rong Rong playfully poking Lego's back with her thumb after the group photo taking session! :))

Jbngevk.jpg

yviy4vA.jpg

and 

at 0:50,

After the couple photo taking, Lego being such a gentleman guided Rong Rong the way back by placing his hand on her waist naturally! ;))

6ZNaWea.jpg

ep3NUmL.jpg

I've meaning to ask - anyone has a HD view of RongRong climbing the stairs and Leho guiding her up at the Award show?

It LOOKS like his palm landed on BOTTOM right after she's on the stage!?! ROFL...,,,anybody???

Archived