RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

Guest nutella101

girl crushing again on RR. I wish i could understand every single word on this clip but nevertheless i enjoy watching it hehehhe

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest QinYiY

@nutella101 Here you go!! 
The 3 years old girl in the short video is RR, and she made that video for her dad to encourage her dad. That little girl that is not shy in front of the camera has now grown into Drama Queen, with her fans ranging from young to old!We invited her to wear high school uniform for the magazine cover photo shoot. Wah! RR still look very young in uniform!! RR: "I am so not used to it (wearing uniform)! This feeling is quite amazing! Last time used to fold the skirt, at most 1 fold! quite conservative! But at home the skirt will be at knee length"The sunny image of her attracted a lot of fans! Her FB's fans also exceed 200k people! And the most surprising thing is, she has a lot of young students as her fans. RR: "I think the most interesting thing is that, there is once that i received a small card. Open it up and realized that is all zhuyin. Is a card written using zhuyin - RR jiejie, I like you alot! Jiayou! I will continue to support you. It was written in zhuyin! I find it really cute! I feel very touched by actions like this!" Last time people call her selina's sister, now that her popularity rise. She still emphasize that she has been a big fan of her own sister! The 1st chanel bag that she own was bought by her sister when her sister went Paris. RR: "This bag means alot to me because last year end was my 25th birthday. So I asked her (selina) to bring it back from Paris, treat it as a 25th birthday present for myself! Because she like it alot too, so she also bought a exact same chanel bag. Now we have a sister bag! In the day,because need to wear sunglasses, and this is easy to match and it feels like superstar!!" The next secret weapon includes mask .. RR: "my secret weapon! I will use it sometimes when I am in the car, or in the middle of long distance journey to keep my skin moisturized"The super cute mobile charger, selfies camera, RR is quite a tech-savy person! RR: "This (camera) helps me thru alot of important moments because it is really very useful in taking a selfie! Sometimes she will take selfie together with the other actors when the scenery is beautiful. The next thing is very important, I will bring it everywhere I go. No matter is reading the script, or bible, or important news, I will use my Ipad to read them!"She protects her long wallet a lot even thou it might be troublesome because it contains important photosRR: "this is my graduation photo. This is with the hat, and this is without. This is to remind myself to maintain that innocent student feel all the time! I will often take it out to see! eh! I must always remember the wonderful times I spend in school."She pasted her favorite character KIKI and LALA on her travel card, and she also have her own name card! RR: "I am Lorene. Little sunshine is what everyone calls me! Behind is my name - but the contact number is my managers' . Still can contact me!"   Already 26 years old, but she still feels like an innocent small girl. And what's more unbelievable is that RR said she never quarrel with her sister before! And dont know how to quarrel is her disadvantage when it comes to acting. RR:" Observe other people. I dont know how to quarrel, so I only can observe or watch shows, how other people acted. But I hope I can experience it but I just cant pick up a quarrel. What should I do? What should I do? "She also revealed that she loves to cry and will be alright after crying. And thats how she relieves her stress. 
f967b0fa828ba61e63d9e7ba4334970a314e59c6

Haha!! They both replied the same way to each other!! 
"Faints!"

littlesame said:

RongYI IG interaction todayy! ;))

r5ygjkP.jpg

Rong Rong: There was nobody on the road, the street lights were'nt switched off too! 

Have already started filming! Looking forward to everything today :x

Lego: Is your dizziness situation getting much better now? :D

Looking forward to everything today 

Rong Rong: For the time being, yes! but most probably I'll faint again later :))

Looking back @ ING #03

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"我的自由年代-自由ing 第4集 花絮

at ard 10:58

Rong Rong: I feel myself being very lucky to watch the sunrise and...also night scenery with the same guy :\">

(Lego being cheeky as always playing hide & seek with Rong Rong ;)) )

: and who is this lucky guy I'm referring to? :P

Rong Rong: "stop hiding!"

Lego: That person is... me >:)

Rong Rong to Lego: "I never have viewed both the sunset and night scenery with the same person before!"

Lego: "honestly speaking...me neither!"

"I have never seen night scenery, this kind of thing has never crossed into my mind before..." 

such behaviour like bringing along a girlfriend out just to view the night scenery~

Wu1DMVO.jpg

k0xJh2M.jpg

Rong Rong: "I've seen night sceneries before... further more, its also at the same place where we are standing right now!"

Big Caption: *Quickly questions" 

Lego: "Who was it that brought you here at that time?"

Rong Rong: "It happened a long time ago

xCIz2O0.jpg

(Lego looking closely into Rong Rong's eyes :\"> while hearing her explanation)

Rong Rong: "When I was still studying in school.."

qFDa0SH.jpg

Lego asking even more anxiously: "Who was it!?" (Big caption: You can't escape my eyes) >:)

Rong Rong: :\"> :\">

: Awesome right! handsome guy and beautiful night scenery in a mix!" :x

Lego: "Rong Rong doggie!" :))

E0HzRZo.jpg

Guest xbutterfly

@seungzy_kangdamshipper‌ Thanks for the translations!!! They're too cute!

If you have time, can you tell me the last few lines that Rongyi were talking about at the end with they were sitting down and Rong Rong did that high pitched squeal she does when she gets "surprised-shy-happy?" (the squeal like during the MTV interview when Lego put her on the spot about who comes late) 
;)

thank you for the rongrong video translation..loving the girl every second..i love the sisterly bonding between her and her sister..very techie rather than seeing a bunch of makeup on her purse.so cute that she is a fan of the sanrio twin stars anc that she carried her mini ipad--she's really devotedto her religious faith..got to know her on the video..just love how down to earth she is and the fact the she carries grad pics of herself is really awesome..she values her eductation and the time she has spent in uni :)))

ahhhhh love the throwback tuesday BTS video---i think we seriously need more Lego and RongRong solo scenes to be shot because that way hehehe we have more RY BTS..we can see more Lego being ooberly sweet and such a tease to RongRong when it's just RY.

@xbutterfly

that snapshot is about the RR explaining the scene they're shooting is the moment ChuanEn's romance starts to sprout and then L's replies, that depends on your performance/doing later (what a straight face flirt!!!).  that's when she squeal like a lil girl just received a valentine heart chocolate from her boy.  i have to confessed, i squealed when i saw that bts scene, you can tell how much he adores her.  that ep 4 bts is wonderful because they fool around with each other so much and i love how they were whacking each other in the night view scene. 

i think Sanlih needs to release a LC & JE BTS DVD collection, containing more clips than the bts.  come on, i'm sure there are plenty of goodies left out of bts and why not compile them and make some bucks instead of sitting on the shelf to collect dust. 

hahaha totally agree! instead of the darn novel (lol they are really pushing so hard to promote the book!) they should have just released a BTS video of RY's interactions..even non speakerd like me can purchase the video..actions i can understand better than the book..

Omooo ChuanEn or should I say RongYi are currently preparing to film their very first make out session in IAGW ! >:)

I was reading this new article regarding about Lego :P

WFprvAe.jpg

And it stated  日前2人拍「我的自由年代」一場擁吻戲 :\">

為讓女主角有小鳥依人感,李國毅不免還是要墊箱增高才顯大隻,他表示這是拍戲常見的狀況,只要畫面好看,被「貶低」也無所謂。

Recently, Both are filming IAGW's first make out couple scene

In order to let the main actress, Rong Rong have a sweet and helpless bird feeling. Inevitably, Lego Li has to step on pad boxes (to appear bigger in size on cam) & also to match up with Rong Rong's height since she's 178cm tall :o 

Lego claims that this is a very common condition met during filming...

"as long as the result turns out very good, I don't mind getting belittled!" :)>- 

Guest xbutterfly

@littlesame‌ Thanks for the translation! I knew Lego had to say something cheeky to make RR squeal like that...I squealed even though I didn't know what he said to her! LOL

@seungzy_kangdamshipper

Thanks for the update! Is that why they were "looking forward to the day?" j/k LoL anyway....that's sooo cheesy: "make out" scene. I love cheesy though...especially if it's ChuanEn/RongYi!

hahaha lookinh forward to this make out session since RY talks a lot about kisses now we gotta see this in action hahaha..no wonder my dear RR mentioned about fainting--my dear Lego is going to suck out all her energy from her..hahaha k that sounded weird..

hehehe gotta give them more makeout session so they will be both be in a good mood...can't wait for fanservice press releases about this makeout session..

Guest xbutterfly

Question....

Is Rong Rong's English name Lorene or Kirsten........I'm so confused because I've seen her addressed as both. ??????? Disappointed in myself, how can I call myself a fan when I don't know her name! :((

Guest nutella101

xbutterfly said: Question....

Is Rong Rong's English name Lorene or Kirsten........I'm so confused because I've seen her addressed as both. ??????? Disappointed in myself, how can I call myself a fan when I don't know her name! :((

Guest QinYiY

xbutterfly said: Question....

Archived