RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

Lego's IG update! :P
LYlZdhdl.jpg
Lego: what kind of expression is this? Just this expression 8-X
On this very day, besides having handsome hair and getting questioned by a make-up artist whether
did I get a nose job done or not, everything else is NG! (Not good)
:-L  #inawrongway      

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking back @ ING #03 pt. 1

Lego Li jokes about Rong Rong :P

around 2:12

Reporters: "so now, Jay Shih has been known as Banana bro!"

L4arE4H.jpg

kXZ7Pgc.jpg

Reporters: "And then..?"

Lego: "Rong Rong is a clumsy girl who always falls down!"

RLC7Aqt.jpg

AcBuUJj.jpg

Lego: "Both of them match well!" ;))

weStJ39.jpg

Lego: "If there is'nt the presence of Banana bro...clumsy girl won't be able to fall down!" :))

SMGPIPu.jpg

ebGp0aB.jpg

Lego: "If there is'nt the presence of clumsy falling down girl, banana bro's banana won't have any meaning to it anymore!" :))

DIcZ03Q.jpg

7Rji0FI.jpg

Q1e39xv.jpg

Can't believe they even had the cheek to add in the caption for that portion of the ING as "Salvaging the ING viewership rating!" If they want to give us fan service, go all the way.... don't do a half hearted job!!!

Okie... I've finally calmed down somewhat. Just kept replaying the hair playing bit over and over again. When I first saw it, I thought it was purposely for show to make the fans happy so I didn't like it. But after scrutinizing it many times, I've concluded that it wasn't just for show. He was arranging her hair so that it would fall nicely for that scene and he was very serious and natural about it. Hmm.... isn't that typically the job of the assistant??? ;)) ;)) ;))

^ usually yes it is the assistant..but as we've seen this in several bts now! these 2 like to fix little appearance details for each other to make each scene look nice. Like in the ep9. Bts where Rong Rong was just casually fixing Lego's wish bracelet and jacket collar..and of course all the greatness in ep 16 bts from hair fixing to Lego fixing Rong Rong's sleeve after they were play fighting.
But of course we know that Lego would not stoop to really doing this kind of fan service for us.. Whatever the caption might say..

I think Lego has gotten used to fixing RR's hair now (btw, RR's hair really really long now! Isn't it hard to maintain it?). I wonder how much they'll miss those little things they do for each other :D Yeah, kind of hoping too that there'll be more skinships because of the press release. If it's not on this episode, shall we expect it on the next one show?!

Lego's IG update! :P

LYlZdhdl.jpg

Lego: what kind of expression is this? Just this expression 8-X

On this very day, besides having handsome hair and getting questioned by a make-up artist whether

did I get a nose job done or not, everything else is NG! (Not good) :-L 

#inawrongway      

I actually LOVE this pic, he looks so fresh and good looking here. Someone must figured out how to style his hair. The dude is in a good mood..sure don't look NG to me haha

@littlesame I think it's an assumption since I don't think Liu Chuan is the type to really go to the beach by himself if he's with JE.. I posted this Rong Rong selfie in response to the Lego beach pic over in IAGW thread too...it popped up under the IAGW tag but I don't know many details since I don't know chineseScreenshot_2014-04-18-19-07-13.png

@K4ice, depends on the storyline, if he's there to reminisce..which i hope is not the case. When did RR posted this castle pic? She looks different the usual JE style...oh my, my imagination is going wild now...JE 10 years later? It doesn't show her IG comment

@littlesame good point..although I hope that's not the case... About the pic, Rong Rong didn't post it herself.. But it was tagged with IAGW and that's where I found it..so I have no idea if it's recently or when it's from or really even how this person got ahold of it tbh since she's not dressed In her JE clothes.. But Rong Rong is very pretty in it regardless ^^

@K4Ice‌ she looks great as always, keep digging haha. It will be beautiful if somehow the story leads them back to the beach. That said, i hope the movie version will reunite them at one of the memorable spots where so much were cherished by them and the viewers. @OhTing agree about the bang length.

Just wanted to say - my RY shipping is giving me some comfort from the recent calamities - the Malaysian flight mishap, the South Korean ferry mishap (most are teenagers :-/) and then the Mt Everest mishap.......

My RY is keeping up my flagging spirits.....thanks so much

Archived