RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

K4Ice said: @Elezez will look forward to your translation!!!

Well that explains where Lego has been in the last couple of BTS, which we've all kind of figured..but Rong Rong being missing a lot too which I thought was weird. It seems though that Rong Rong has been keeping Lego company like we've hoped and hopefully giving him some lovely TLC..

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Elezez said: K4Ice said: @Elezez will look forward to your translation!!!

Well that explains where Lego has been in the last couple of BTS, which we've all kind of figured..but Rong Rong being missing a lot too which I thought was weird. It seems though that Rong Rong has been keeping Lego company like we've hoped and hopefully giving him some lovely TLC..

So my understanding is that the reason RY are barely in BTS is because they have more scenes together and barely have time for down time..and since less BTS = means more JE-LC affectionate scenes..hahaha can affectionate means CUDDLE,HUG & KISS LOL

RongYi presenting the best drama kiss award @ HuaJu 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DfSJEN3Togo

@ 1:03:08 when they're getting called out ;))

fXGX9Vp.jpg

o7wKLaP.jpg

IvaABDH.jpg

@ 1:03:16 you can see quite clearly that Lego offered a helping hand to Rong Rong since she's wearing high heels ;))

Jfy7O60.jpg

qnS2WUI.jpg

then his arm gently moves to her lower back @ 1:03:19 >;)

PBSPf7R.jpg

R41GFhU.jpg

Lego & RR: "Hello everyone! we are...In A Good Way!"

Lego: "Hello everyone! I'm Liu Chuan...Lego Li!"

RR: "Hello everyone! I'm Lin Jia En...Lorene Ren!"

Lego: First of all...I would like to congratulate Rong Rong a little as I've recently heard that the drama "IAGW" you are acting in 

has become a very hot discussion topic on PTT forums!"

And, your IAGW fanclub fb page has a total of how many people?

RR: "seems likely to be 14 over thousand people!"

Lego & RR:  =D> =D> =D>  

RR: "Thank you...thank you very much to all our fans for their support!"

I would also like to specially congratulate IAGW's Lego Li!"

Lego: "why is that so?"

RR: "I've heard that you have become a big card not only in IAGW  but also in schools!"

In private, it seems that your recent popularity rate have increased sharply too!"

Further more, interesting fans have created nick names for each of our casts

the nickname that impresses me the most was... PikaChuan, (PIKACHU) 

Quick unleash out your 10 thousand bolts! :))

(*cue Lego cheekishly unleashing his magic eye charmz!) ;))

Lego: "Thank you everyone for your support, Thank you!"

RR: "Thank you everyone!"

RR: Okay now let us talk about the main topic, "kiss" 

MCs: "you can pass this topic over to us!" :))

RR: "It's okay, let us have a go at it!"

MCs: "Okay, let us see what they have to say about "kiss"

RR: "Lego, I guess you have filmed kissing scenes before right?"

Lego: "Yes, I've filmed em in my  previous projects!"

RR:    "Speaking about kiss experiences, do you have any special ones?"

Lego: "The kiss that have left me a very deep impression was my kissing partners are of a very wide range

"from girls...pets...and to guys also have!" :))

RR: "Guys?"

Lego: "yes that's right, I want to ask does anyone recall someone whom I respect a lot, a favourite actor of mine, Eddie Peng

we have acted in a movie before

Further more, what impressed me the most was..when the both of us kissed!"

During that scene, we got very drunk and the character I played as has to kiss him forcefully!"

RR: "kiss forcefully?"

Lego: "As a result, I drank a lot of wine and I rushed up to kiss him forcefully!"

"After the director say cut, he immediately clapped his hands and claimed that we have acted out very well....both of you kiss with falling tears!"

"But in actual fact....it was because I rushed up to him too fast, our teeth collided until both of us felt the pain 

Exactly at that second, we managed to present out the struggle feeling of gays so it was a blessing in disguise!"

MCs: "Oh my! seems like filming a kiss scene is quite a tough thing to do!"

Lego: "It's your turn now, say it!"

RR: "alright... I actually have a very special experience, which is for the very first time filming a kiss scene in a drama

At that time, I was very clueless and ignorant while filming the kissing scene.

After filming, I was very looking forward to it getting broadcast on tv so I sat in front of my televison screen watching that certain episode

I waited but the kiss didn't air on tv...it got deleted from that episode! :)) :))

Lego: :)) :)) (*constantly nodding his head and pouting his mouth cheekisshly) ;))

Rong Rong: Further more, that kissing partner is one of the nominees for this year's best drama kiss!"

Who can it be...we will have to see later!"

Lego: "I would like to ask...while filming that scene

(*cue Lego pointing his teeth :)) )

did it hurt the person?

(*cue Rong Rong playfully hitting Lego) ;))

Rong Rong: "stop making fun of me!" "Recently, he has always been impersonating me!"

"annoying much!"

MCs: "they really look like a little couple...so sweet!"

(*cue em imitating their actions just now) :))

"do you want to see them demonstrate live now?"

Lego to MCs: "We don't want to listen to you guys talk any longer, we have got limited timing!"

MCs: "What about we demonstrate an intimate couple action to you right now...you guys have to do it!"

(*cue Rong Rong turn back and look @ Lego's reaction)

Lego: :-??

MC demonstrating the intimate action: "do you have any wine Lego?" "you didn't bring any right?"

RR & Lego: "You guys are playing this too far!" :\">

MCs: "Rub noses!" "This is a small case for you both right?"

Lego: "In A Good Way is a very nice drama to watch...hope that everyone will continue supporting!"

RR: "that's right! hope that everyone can support IAGW!"

MCs: "rub noses!"

Lego: "I believe that if everyone here continues staying tuned to watch IAGW, you will be able to see many skinships between us!"

Of course, today we belong to the pure, naive and innocent category!"

MCs: "how about doing this then?"

(*demonstrating another intimate couple action: fingers intertwined)

Guy MC: "can you stop cueing me!"

MCs: "fingers intertwined...okay!"

: Further more, LC & JE (fingers intertwined)

hIvpW5C.jpg

gcF5uMl.jpg

make eye to eye contact!

9AQVFA1.jpg

XBlemEW.jpg

Ca4cXTV.jpg

MCs: "move closer!"

hzVlK9U.jpg

move closerr a bit!

tJiMPEW.jpg

OSQ6iGd.jpg

95YM7CR.jpg

EHtRz87.jpg

wbdY1mI.jpg

RR: "He even winked at me!" :\">

20NRtaZ.jpg

Lego: "You look very tall today!" ;))

lBSjriw.jpg

RR: "Sorry!" :P

Lego: "alright...let us now quickly take a look at the nominees for 2013's best drama kiss!"                                                     

Excerpt translation on the settv article

Headline: interaction with GuoYi is less, RongHsuan says it's been a while since they had physical contact

Then it talks about there are less GuoYi & RongRong BTS apprearances due to his back problem and less walking around/movements, she jokes that it has been a while since they have physical contact. So there will be more love dovey scenes of the two in this week's episode to satisfy the viewers. And the actor who play's his dad has befriended GY, offered GY chinese medicine from his father in law, and how they appreciate this friendship, he also praised GY.

My feedback. Well, RR doesn't have back problem so why do we also see less of her bts appearances? I know hehe..she's the thoughtful caretaker (like "someone" has pointed out). Awww i CANNOT wait for more lovey dovey and please have more than the two new released pics.

hahaha Lego got a reasonable excuse..RR well hahaha where have you been!??? perhaps RR chooses to accompany Lego so he won't be alone especially he is already in pain..RR doesn't want Lego to feel left out lol (this is only my fangirl imagination)

they are really telling us that episode 22 is a must see with these affectionate scenes talk..can they add a "kissing picture" to get us pumped up lol..

Oh the feels I had when I watched the entire clip of RongYi presenting the best kiss award LOL...funny how I've never seen the entire clip but only the little bit where they were staring so intently at each other, Lego with his saucy wink at Rong Rong and her wide grin in return HAHA. Thanks @seungzy_kangdamshipper for translating that bit!!

BTW, does anyone know what Rong Rong was saying after Jack Yao accepted the award? I think I heard Liu Chuan in there somewhere..

Is it friday yet? I want to see what all these lovey dovey affectionate scenes are all about!!! BTS too!!

Hehehe RongRong aka little sun!She even has the sun(s) on her profile..She is indeed everyone's sunshine..but of course our shipping heart is going crazy over it since Lego has mentioned RR is his lil sunshine in his heart...

the award ceremony...i feel like i wanted to melt for rr because lego was seriously giving her the electrifying stare..

Guest QinYiY

Wanted to translate the article mentioned but the bulk of it was talking about LC and LC dad's interaction. But we can expect to see some intimate acts in this coming ep!  :P
dont know if you guys saw this already or not, is the BTS for the HuaJu award 

RR/lego's part -3:08 to 3:25Reporter: You see 40 is one head shorter than you
RR; 40, where is your high heels? 
Lego: I almost cant.. relax, you know? The moment I relax, I am doom RR: I also cannot relax. Reporter: You will be shorter by half a head if you relax? 
RR/Lego/Yao Chun Yao interaction - 5:40 - 6-04RR: (to Lego) you look so handsome today <3 Lego: you are so tall today <3 Yao Chun Yao; I am almost bind!! too blink already!! RR: never blink to you okay! we never blink today!! (haha, means what? the other days you guys... Hahahah!!) Yao Chun Yao: what award are you presenting today?RR: the best kiss award Yao Chun Yao: so is.. (point fingers) RR: me and you Yao Chun Yao: oh.. me and you Lego: later dont anyhow dare me, if you later really dare me, then I will really kiss with youYao Chun Yao: really?! I have been waiting for this chance!Lego: Dont force me 
At the award ceremony, before RR and Lego go up the stage - 6:04 - 6:24 Lulu (host): Just now we let Mandy and Yao yuan hao, this pair we cant let them off, come on!Lego (with his fingers.. no, no no) Lulu: we want you to tongue kiss!! welcome this pair!! 
Lego/RR 6:24 - 701Lego: I really want to keep the magic moment in the show for the audience. If now too fast (kiss)..RR: when the show broadcast, there wont be anything expectReporter: aiyo! everyone is too into the show! Just let us have a little of imagination!Lego: I wish to be nominated for the best drama award RR: I hope Lego can be nominated for the best male leadLego: If we are not late by 3 days, I think the best female lead belongs to you <3 RR: really?! Thank you!! If not for the best male lead, we wont have such a wonderful performance! So, we have to thank you for everything! Lego: Thanks to the audience! RR: Thanks for your support! 

Intimate acts ehh?! Is that a hint for perhaps making out?! XDDDDD
Man..I need sleep, I think I'm starting to become delusional lol..

Thanks so much @QinYiY for translating the bts for the awards! I've seen the clip but never knew what they were talking about.LOL at Jack being the 3rd wheel in the 2nd bit.

I really hope at the end of the year they win best actor/actress...best drama...BEST KISS. But no really, I really do hope they win some awards - such a great well written gem of a drama deserves the best!! We'll have to all come back in the fall and vote for them!

Lego, I love you..I really do, but dude did you annoy your stylist hours before the award show? the hair..it kills me...

i want them to get dressed up again and have lego redeem himself because that style is not working for him..

thank you everyone for translating! you guys are so awesome! a few months ago we were so clueless how cheeky and flirty Lego and RongRong were especially in social media..Now we are so up to date with the latest happenings!

It's not easy to receive the title of the year, Lil Sun, from that somebody.

1-have enough persistent courage and love to touch and move the heart.

2-maintain an upbeat and contagious positive energy throughout such tight, exhausting work schedule.

3-accumulated and spent enough hours to interact so enough solar power is absorbed.

4-not any pretty girl has his it factor, it takes that special someone.

5-timing and environment, i like to thank the director and production team for not interrupting their moments, instead, let it naturally flow within and work with it.

6-befriend your costar is easy, look at BaiXue and LC, they are friends now, but friends, period. Tracy and all others are good friends too, but not Lil Sun type of friend.

7-unlike some male leads who can be flirtatious to costars, or be a crowd pleaser by offering fan service to fans/viewers, this boy ain't got it in him. To be his lil sun is special.

8-he who prefers his craft is the focus, name calling is definitely not on his mind.

9-a private person, in public, when he knows all eyes are on him, do it for his lil sun.

10-lil sun is like what LC said in EP 20, a daily miracle that we're used to, but he knows to cherish.

11-because the sun tan person adores and cherishes the tan so much, the quiet self voices his appreciation.

12-the wholehearted attentiveness and affection are pure, like her, it FINALLY moved the stubborn rock.

Yes, it's my pre-friday night and i'm waiting for EP 22, or better one or two more RY IGs hehehe so i'm bore...

Have a good night~

continue from the same video ;)

Jack Yao representing Kun Da to accept the best drama kiss award from RongYi :P

840A4uO.jpg

Lego: "every one of those clips have got romantic feelings inside!" 

RR: "yes, all of them are very amazing!"

okay then, the winner goes to ...

Hwt3eRH.jpg

DKU4FEF.jpg

congrats to Kun Da & Cyndi Wang from the drama "Xing Fu Xuan Ze Ti!"

Jack Yao: Hello everyone! I'm Jack Yao."

Lego: "There's still another award for you!"

q8sFqef.jpg

Jack: "Hello everyone! I come from the 1990's in IAGW, Ri Qi....Jack Yao!"

Zof8K89.jpg

VQTMXFb.jpg

kBdOXSi.jpg 

Today, I've come here to help my senior, Kun Da receive this best drama kiss award!"

Before coming out to receive this award, I've originally thought of wearing my sunglasses

becos these two lovebirds behind me are getting really flashy these days! ;)

Too flashy! :P

83QLOvs.jpg

IAGW just didn't have the chance to get nominated in any of the awards this year due to just 3 days behind...

so today, these two awards seems likely to be a passing the baton feeling...everyone can look forward to next year's Hua Ju awards!

or you can look forward to it now!" >:)

(*cue Jack Yao looking right behind him @ the two lovebirds) 

(Rong Rong hit him a bit after listening to what he just said :)) )

RR: "I know...can we look forward to a kiss scene btw Liu Chuan & Ri Qi anytime soon?" :))

cl5UhAP.jpg

Jack: "okay...thank you everyone!"

hahaha Jack and the guy who plays RW are totally rooting for RongRong and Lego as well as the drama crew..these guys are totally shipping with us..I would assume they know more about RY since they see them most of the time..

love your lil sun list there...hehehe oh boy lego has found his lil sun in rongrong @littlesame‌

Guest tohoshiya

@Elezez Oh no, please don't say that! I'm definitely no better than you guys ^^;;; And yes yes, you're right! The phrase can be translated to "Because of one's great acting (talent); singing follows", but in this case it would be directing follows hahaha :D It's normally used to describe people who branch out to try other things while continuing the line of work that they're already good at. But meh~ my line of sight is only focused on "Photo by JN". >:)
RongRong is so beautiful without makeup. *girl-crushing*

hahaha Jack and the guy who plays RW are totally rooting for RongRong and Lego as well as the drama crew..these guys are totally shipping with us..I would assume they know more about RY since they see them most of the time..

love your lil sun list there...hehehe oh boy lego has found his lil sun in rongrong @littlesame‌

Yes, totally agree with you that the cast and crew are on board our ship as well. I recall Jack and and Steven teasing them in several of the ing episodes. If there was nothing going on, why tease them??? I don't see anyone teasing Jay and Smile....

@Elezez you are right on! The cast and crew see what we don't see..And have witnessed more RY flash moments..And I noticed that in Lego's birthday dinner..RY are sitted next to each other..And whenever there are pics from the cast I always see RY next to each other most of the time..

RY are very natural with their interactions.You can tell they have reached the friendship level at least..Not just we are friends because we are coworkers level, which I see with Jay and Smile..

I am still recovering from Lego's IG caption of Photo by JN...this man is getting bolder and bolder on his ig post...Lego hopefully in the future your IG caption states "Taken by Lorene Ren"

Archived