Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Elezez

RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

dingstar said: Thank you guys for initiating the RongYi thread!!!I thought I would have the withdrawal symptoms of not having to read anymore juicy stuff pertaining to RR &LL.Don't get me wrong,I like the IAGW story and the rest of the cast but I really live for those scenes of RongYi.The chemistry is so palpable it seems to jump off the screen.I have never seen two people who are so natural in their acting and banter during the BTS which is so refreshing because they are just like any ordinary people enjoying each other's company.So like what you guys say,let's enjoy to our hearts content!!!!! :)) :)) :)) =D> =D> =D> :x :x :x

I can't believe I missed that! Which scene was that???

Dear @Elezez‌, @xbutterfly‌ posted the snap there....you must not blink.....he was rubbing/caressing her hand?!? Can't decide...but you don't do that to a costar ;) it was right before they rehearse....can you see it??

i might need to watch it again so i can see that too ( i missed that part) this time i have to focus on lego's hand...

Los Angeles Girl 008.gif

faints at lego and rr's follow up response on ig..lego in his comeback reply..hehehe he did read rr's "faints" reply..gaaaahhh..and looks like they are in a good mood..perhaps shooting today together :)) hopefully a sweet and romantic scene...all i can say RY doesn't care about the rumors..RY is RY!

Dear @Elezez‌, @xbutterfly‌ posted the snap there....you must not blink.....he was rubbing/caressing her hand?!? Can't decide...but you don't do that to a costar ;) it was right before they rehearse....can you see it??

hehehe i saw it! caressing is the word that i used..they are just rehearsing..and if they need to hold hands, thumb caressing is not necessary..to me lego is telling rr that he wants to touch her and letting her know how he feels :)

Guest xbutterfly

Okay okay........I'll admit it, I watched that bts scene maybe 50 times...analyzing left to right, and up to down! LOL........Here's what I saw...

At the beginning of the clip, you can see Lego "feeling" his way to and around RR's hand and trying to figure how he wanted to hold it (but, how can he do such a thing without even looking? Chemistry does wonders I guess!) You can see AhQing(forgot his RL name) sitting up next to LC and the crew bustling about, neither the PD or assistant PD/camera man are there to watch over their rehearsal ( which is usually the norm, from the previous BTS I've seen). I think this is when the bts camera lady saw the behavior and pressed record! Yay for us! While he's doing that, you can see RR smile then chuckle before she looks down at it.  I don't think LC said anything to her, but that's just the type of chemistry they have, so she starts to practice her part, (she probably knows others may be watching too, ahem BTS cam!). Since LC has his eyes closed, I don't think he knew that she was actually rehearsing because his thumb is rubbing RR's hand and he's still kind of adjusting his hand around hers. When she reaches over to rub his forehead, he of course knew it was her, but just opened his eyes slightly then closed them again without doing any LC reaction or saying any lines. Then, they cheat us out on what happened after that, because the clip changes to when RR, LC, the cast, and crew are actually recording the scene.

SORRY for spazzing, but like I've said before....I love RongYi/ChuanEn being in love, even if they really aren't.  They are beyond adorable and in sync, even if they are just friends. Being friends is also a type of love to cherish as well. It's hard to find someone, whether a friend or lover,  who is so in sync and so compatible with you. From what I see, they are both very genuine about their friendship/chemistry. It is not forced nor intensely hidden to a point where they are scared to interact in fear of a scandal. They are enjoying themselves, and we as their fans, are happy that they are!!!

@elezez Thanks for the thread!!! 
omg their IG interactions <3 <3 <3 

Woohooo!!! Hello fellow shippers! Just getting aboard the RongYi ship. Finally a place to be crazy for all the love I have for RongYi! Thank you so much @Elezez for creating a home for us RongYi shippers :D It took me a little while to post as I can't get past the pictures of their kissing scene...lol! Their pictures are eating a lot of my Ipad's memory nowadays...haha. I really can't believe I'm shipping this real hard but I'm enjoying it. RongYi's chemistry is oozing out of my screen whenever they're together. I just hope 'In A Good Way' drama is just the beginning for these two. They deserve to headline more shows as they've proven their worth and I don't mind seeing them together again! Let's all have good fun in this thread! Thank you all in advance for sharing RY goodies! I really appreciate it... ok, time to spaz over the pics and insights on our lovely couple :)

clauric said: RongRong and Lego aka LC and JE need another dressed up event in IAGW ahem ahem wedding scene hahaha..Hahaha RR so cute teasing Lego..le faintssss lol these two..And Lego liked RongRong's recent IG post..yeah he fainted too before commenting hahaha (don't mind me--since we are shipper's paradise...being delusional is allowed)

Just popping in very briefly to say that even though I'm not shipping them any more, I wish everyone here a fun time, and I can promiser that if they actually ARE an IRL couple, I will be very, very happy.  :D

The latest IG interactions..What in the what?! LOL these 2..so cheeky with each other! I wonder what scene they're shooting today since they seem to be in great moods!

In the ep 2 bts that was posted on the 1st page, I just ROFL at around 6.40 when Rong Rong was trying to find a good pic of her and the expression on Lego's face is like a combo of exasperation, this girl is ridic, and indulgence HAHA

Also, rewatched ep 21 bts another million times and I still can't get over the thumb caressing. There is no need of it before they even start rehearsing and oh Rong Rong's little smile haha...LOVE IT.
btw, does anyone know what the 2 captions (theres an orange one and a white on a red backsplash) on the screen during that part say or is it not as important?

and yes, there needs to be another event where they can dress up..I could do with another dance, but a wedding would be preferable XD

RongYI IG interaction todayy! ;))

r5ygjkP.jpg

Rong Rong: There was nobody on the road, the street lights were'nt switched off too! 

Have already started filming! Looking forward to everything today :x

Lego: Is your dizziness situation getting much better now? :D

Looking forward to everything today 

Rong Rong: For the time being, yes! but most probably I'll faint again later :))

oh my.. my heart...by all means, i think i speak on everyone's behalf, we DO NOT mind IG open chit chat, the more the merrier~~~ awwww L is concern and apparently knows she was unwell yesterday... :x

Online in this thread is 104. Wow!!!
Keep rongyi feels coming!!! Thank you for all your kindness (^*^)

@Elezez THANK YOU!!!

this thread can be everlasting since IG has no episode limit hehe...keep the love line rolling RongYi!

I agree neither of them is the type that will fan service this type of matter, especially Mr L.

Look forward to more honey lovey

Their IG interactions are letting everyone know that they can really careless what the media says and it's not going to stop them from being cheeky in the social media or in their bts..like Lego has said..3631 is 3631--he doesn't need to change for people..

gosh im still blushing about their IG comments..i thought it was thoughtful too that Lego had commented "looking forward to everything today" like RR's commenr..awww these two are killing me with their cuteness...

im shipping them hard because i feel like watching two of my good friends fall in love..love the bantering and teasing--like normal folks!

and yes the xmas dance bts is one of my favorites! lego was such a kid but rr doesn't mind..

clauric said: Their IG interactions are letting everyone know that they can really careless what the media says and it's not going to stop them from being cheeky in the social media or in their bts..like Lego has said..3631 is 3631--he doesn't need to change for people.. gosh im still blushing about their IG comments..i thought it was thoughtful too that Lego had commented "looking forward to everything today" like RR's commenr..awww these two are killing me with their cuteness... im shipping them hard because i feel like watching two of my good friends fall in love..love the bantering and teasing--like normal folks! and yes the xmas dance bts is one of my favorites! lego was such a kid but rr doesn't mind..

eagleman said: Online in this thread is 104. Wow!!!
Keep rongyi feels coming!!! Thank you for all your kindness (^*^)

@K4Ice‌ going to start singing "lucky" by colbie caillat and jason marz for these lovebirds!

@elezez hehehe totally agree with you! and the ig post from both of them today is one of the best...i just love the fact that lego answered back on rr's comment on his ig post..he does pay attention to her comment..and the fact that he is looking forward to this day too like rr..ahhh just love the friendly flirting between these two..

and can i just say that when lego first commented "faints" on rr's pic before--if i was rr i will be melting inside hahaha

we are so lucky that our otp have ig moments (lots of them)..and of course bts..now let's hope for a paparazzi pic lol hahaha

Should we have a name for a couple? Since otps in the forum usually has a nickname for their otp.I know we got the RongYi nickname but it will be nice to give them s couple title..

I have a name suggestion..RongYi the "Cheeky Couple"..but you guys can suggest better titles!