RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

Finally figured out how to create a new thread! Let's spazz to our heart's content here! To start the ball rolling, I want to ask a question that's been bugging me for a while.... Whatever happened to this scene??? imagejpg1_zps5d525784.jpg Did they edit it out or was it just a bts all along???

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MikanNoKimi

Thanks, @Elezez, for starting up a thread for us shippers to ship these two beautiful people to our heart's content :-/ Lee Guo Yi and Rong Rong set up a really high bar of what real chemistry should be like. Can't wait for Friday!

Well, I'm dying to share on the ep21 BTS whereby LL is 'warming' her hand by rubbing it while rehearsing as the cameramen are setting up the lights? I mean....he would know that the BTS team are nearby right? So bold! Wow! Definitely not his way to show his costar so much 'thoughtfulness', and he's not the demonstrative type, so that hand sequence made me HYPER! Wow!

And I have been scutinizing the BTS....I think his 'teasing' changed right about ep 16 BTS, where RR was dressed in a very feminine garb-long jean skirt and form fitting long sleeve tee-that near 'kiss', seems he's more aware if RR as an attractive FEMALE......and of course, all that hair grooming started from this episode onwards ;)

Oh Ting said: Well, I'm dying to share on the ep21 BTS whereby LL is 'warming' her hand by rubbing it while rehearsing as the cameramen are setting up the lights? I mean....he would know that the BTS team are nearby right? So bold! Wow! Definitely not his way to show his costar so much 'thoughtfulness', and he's not the demonstrative type, so that hand sequence made me HYPER! Wow!

shipping aboard on this thread! i was also curious about that pic JE touching LC's eyebrow whatever it is..hahaha looks like BTS to me because i can't comprehend how that scene fit into what really happened in the episode..they were doing a morse code hand flirting so touching face is wayyyyyy off for the scene

Regarding Lego's latest IG, just occurred to me that RR's comment "already fainted" is a throwback to Lego's comment on her IG photo months ago! He used the exact same phrase! Hee.... I'm just soooooo happy that they've resumed their flirting on IG again!

And I have been scutinizing the BTS....I think his 'teasing' changed right about ep 16 BTS, where RR was dressed in a very feminine garb-long jean skirt and form fitting long sleeve tee-that near 'kiss', seems he's more aware if RR as an attractive FEMALE......and of course, all that hair grooming started from this episode onwards ;)

you got a point! i mean they are just rehearsing..the hand holding ok i get it that they are adding that to make the scene sweet...but the thumb caressing on Lego's part on that bts--like does lc need to be rubbing his thumb..i view it as Lego trying to communicate with RR..it's like letting your partner know you are consciously there...because they can just simply hold hands..but mr.li here likes to do extra credit work on skinship :P

Elezez said: Regarding Lego's latest IG, just occurred to me that RR's comment "already fainted" is a throwback to Lego's comment on her IG photo months ago! He used the exact same phrase! Hee.... I'm just soooooo happy that they've resumed their flirting on IG again!

RongRong and Lego aka LC and JE need another dressed up event in IAGW ahem ahem wedding scene hahaha..Hahaha RR so cute teasing Lego..le faintssss lol these two..And Lego liked RongRong's recent IG post..yeah he fainted too before commenting hahaha (don't mind me--since we are shipper's paradise...being delusional is allowed)

Guest dingstar

Thank you guys for initiating the RongYi thread!!!I thought I would have the withdrawal symptoms of not having to read anymore juicy stuff pertaining to RR &LL.Don't get me wrong,I like the IAGW story and the rest of the cast but I really live for those scenes of RongYi.The chemistry is so palpable it seems to jump off the screen.I have never seen two people who are so natural in their acting and banter during the BTS which is so refreshing because they are just like any ordinary people enjoying each other's company.So like what you guys say,let's enjoy to our hearts content!!!!! :)) :)) :)) =D> =D> =D> :x :x :x

RongYI IG interaction todayy! ;))

r5ygjkP.jpg

Rong Rong: There was nobody on the road, the street lights were'nt switched off too! 

Have already started filming! Looking forward to everything today :x

Lego: Is your dizziness situation getting much better now? :D

Looking forward to everything today 

Rong Rong: For the time being, yes! but most probably I'll faint again later :))

Guest ladymisono

Hi guys. I just started watching this drama today and I'm already shiping this couple. I was wondering if you knew how many episodes this drama will have because everywhere I go it seems like nobody is sure.

Looking back @ ING #2

RongYi's lil skinships ;))

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"我的自由年代 第3集 自由ing 花絮

PxQkWvv.jpg

Around 6:40,  this scene was so adorable!

Rong Rong could'nt decide which photo is the best for her until she keeps making funny weird noises :))

Lego reacted to her actions by calling her a silly girl ~ :> 

WLxKW56.jpg

At ard 11:16~

Lego pretending to be an assassin! fooling around with Rong Rong ;))

this scene seems to me like:

Lego: "nobody snatches her away from me! she only belongs to me!" >:) >:)

whereas Rong Rong struggles hard but secretly loves being grabbed by him this way :\"> :x

oeY4AfW.jpg

Hahaha my RongYi is back to their IG flirting again..Lego commented on RR's post-have no idea what he said..

@ladymisono‌ so far the news that we have been getting it's going to end on 24 episodes and plus a movie..but no definite yet on the 24 but most likely it will be 24..

Guest xbutterfly

I'm a weird one for seeing odd things on the screens when watching dramas...I'd thought I would ask you all about this screen shot.
Do you guys/gals think the person sleeping on the bed is Lego?? I remember RongYi saying during the MTV interview that Lego tries to sleep whenever he can. LOL Just thought I'd share it here since it's not anything about the drama, but the bts instead.

1375188_1424991337758465_625553390901887

Guest xbutterfly

Oh yea...I have to share my "bts subconscious body language that made a heart" screen shot here too since it's a shipper thread! YAY! lol
10167999_1424040834520182_87460711634650

@clauric I noticed that Lego replied back too!! Either they are near each other when they're posting on their respective IGs or they are literally stalking each others' IG like we stalk theirs XDDD

Regarding the episode count...Lego recently posted on his IG that there were 4-5 eps left..and I just creeped onto Dramafever which has the episode count listed as 26 now which would support that and I seem to remember reading somewhere that the drama airing after IAGW wouldn't start airing till mid May I think

@xbutterfly I'm pretty sure that is Lego sleeping on the bed - the shirt looks like the one he is wearing when they're panning for gold

Archived