RongYi Couple (Lego and Rong Rong)

Elezez

Dear RY shippers, you know what? This drama has done the impossible - a fake Wu Bai concert in Ep3 to the REAL DEAL in Ep12!!!!!!

That's what I wish for our RY! Nothing is impossible in this drama - even the fake becomes REAL, as in REEL to REAL, don't you think so ? ;)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love RY's BTS..they are so in sync with each other..from matrix to singing songs..playing games..just talking about random things and joking around..i can totally envision them being a couple that will last forever..growing old together and can keep each others' company..they will never get bored because they can just talk about anything!

HD yo! BTS ep 22
i die laughing every time i rewatch lego and jay's tea confession scene. how lego can be so straight faced and quick while doing that always gets me. 
favorite RY moment is 8:59 when lego's watch goes off and they both look at each other before lego notices the camera is there and addresses it. it felt like we got a glimpse of an unguarded moment. rong rong was holding back a smile, so maybe the time of day or the alarm has some kind of significance for them. why bother explaining it? otherwise me thinks one doths protests too much. i also love their conversation at the end because it shows how in sync they are cause they're always finishing each other's sentence. i mean they've been doing that since BTS 1. but i'm glad to see how close they are. 
poor kids worrying about ratings when they're just trying to finish filming in one piece. don't worry, you're very much loved all over the world. 

Lego & Rong Rong's IG updatez todayyy! ;))

4OztEIj.jpg

RR: alright! I didn't mean to give you guys the Monday blues so early in e morning!

forgive me okay! [-O< 

G4USlL2.jpg

Lego: WeiFengQi! do do~ >> (Xiao Wei, Shan Feng N Ri Qi)

RR commented: @sunrize0316 CuiQingEn is here (Tracy, Ah Qing & Jia En)

@lllego don't leave us out! :((

mEEtJKF.jpg

Lego: President Mo (MoMo) graduated too! 

3FshmpX.jpg

RR: CuiQingEn! >>> (Tracy, Ah Qing & Jia En) do do~

Jack Yao commented: first taken first wins do!

I absolutely LOVE these pair of IG shots from RY! They use the same image technique and the sane planning for the shots! A pair behind them with mirroring expressions themselves

:)

LOVE IT!

hehehe noticed it too! love that both RY in the front with their mouth opened..love these kiddos..im around Lego's age group and it's really cool to see them like this..like i can totally relate to them because my friends do the same thing..they are not like "too serious" or "too uptight" during offscreen..hehehe i guesd their motto as a group is "work HARD play HARD"!

i think i'm just going to camp at IG.. SETTV should produce another drama with these 6 + RW and his gang again.  i'll watch it even if the plot is mediocre :)

After reviewing BTS over the weekend, i just love the way he lets her slap him and hit him, under any occasion, as long as she feels like it...especially he's definitely not the type that just mingle with any on set actress.  i think their all time classic/trademark is "door bell" thingy.  even though at times, he yelled someone's home! he let's her continue to ding dong =)), a very spoiled lil sun.

littlesame said: i think i'm just going to camp at IG.. SETTV should produce another drama with these 6 + RW and his gang again.  i'll watch it even if the plot is mediocre :)

After reviewing BTS over the weekend, i just love the way he lets her slap him and hit him, under any occasion, as long as she feels like it...especially he's definitely not the type that just mingle with any on set actress.  i think their all time classic/trademark is "door bell" thingy.  even though at times, he yelled someone's home! he let's her continue to ding dong =)), a very spoiled lil sun.

@kenrei‌ the newspapers mentioned it and in recent bts, LC, JE & RW even joked about the movie script...if i didn't mistaken, even the crew was joking about the storyline I'm pretty sure it's set. Of course, things can happen, like budget which i doubt will be an issue..

The last IG pic of Lego of the word love in sparklers really makes me sad to see. It's a really lovely picture (I've always wanted to take a picture with sparklers spelling out words like that) but it just makes me really sad bc I know they're wrapping up filming soon. The hashtags though......#love #inagoodway AND #aboutus. That last hashtag is just ripe with possiblities..logic points it to meaning about Liu Chuan&Jia En ..and not-so-rational-RongYi-shipping side points to it meaning about Lego and Rong Rong XD Well we ARE in the shipping forum so I'm letting my not-so-rational side loose lol..

Also, can I say how much I love reading about Jackson Lou's fb caption for the pic of him with RongYi? At least we know it points to a happy ending with his beloved son Liu Chuan and future daughter in law Jia En!!!!

RongYi...oh you and your IG interactions....LOVE IT. and your BTS interactions. REALLY LOVE IT. and especially those with Jack, Steven, Jenny and Apple too...love these 6 together!! Wish the others would join in more too!

I am getting teary eyed with the constant IG posts.I have spent 6 months with IAGW and RongYi on this journey.Everyday I check soompi and IG to the latest happenings.I am going to savor every moment especially the RY interactions.It's really hard when you are shipping for them

in real life especially when the drama ends.But hey RY and everyone else here have shared so many great memories we can always look back on...

@K4Ice‌ my not so rational

RY shipper heart says Lego is hinting on his IG post of love is the story of RY hahaha.idk why i didn't think of LC-JE right away but instead i felt it's for RY..it's like this is where the love story between RY started..oh delusional me..

hopefully SETTV plans for another project for RY..and i hope RY will accept especially that they have finally got mainstream popularity.of course we got the movie but i need a drama dosage of RY...

@clauric haha LC&JE logical side only popped up first for like 30 sec bc of the IAGW hashtag...then RY luxury cruising side took over like the twin devils of AQ & RQ for LC and kicked logic aside. I choose to think that it's for RY and the beginning of their beautiful love... I'm just going to be delusional with you..

I can't believe it's been 6 months already...We've gotten to know all the casts so well (and you too Mr. RY shipping Director XD) and they along with everyone here in the RY & IAGW threads have become like family..The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is check my email, check my twitter, check my IG and then come straight to these 2 threads. It was so natural to add checking soompi for new updates to my usual morning ritual...Honestly, before IAGW (even with my ridic obsession with Just You last summer/fall that doesn't even come close to my obsession for this drama) I hadn't been this active in a drama thread in years..This is what IAGW and this cast and this perfect duo have done to me lol..

please please lots of movie updates in general...lots of rest for our cast and crew since they more than deserve it for all their hard work..more IG posts...and more projects for RongYi TOGETHER - i don't care if it's a drama, mv, photoshoot, cf whatever as long as it's TOGETHER....oh and with the rest of the awesome cast too! They're totally going to hang out when this is over.. I can just feel it in my bones...I love that they're just as crazy as I am with my friends...and I'm just 2 months older than Jay Shih apparently LOL

EDIT: Almost forgot...the whole thing with RongYi and Lego's watch and Rong Rong knowing how to turn it off..the whole watch thing is one of those running jokes we haven't seen in a long time but is a throwback to the first few bts where Lego would always hold up his watch to the camera and playfully  point out/keep track of the time lol

Rong Rong's IG update!

CfnOJnfl.jpg

RR: The memories deeply imprinted in my heart, let's walk through em together

#iagoodway

mmm is this the 2005 JE? I recalled the main synopsis said, now a polished JE, she was invited back to speak at the university, ...

As i'm enjoying RY cruise line, i can't help but start anticipating them travelling again for overseas promo, HK and Singapore sound like two good possibilities, maybe Japan?? I can't see Settv not banking out of this success one last time and let it sail into the sunset this soon. Too bad i live so far sigh..

Archived