[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

Guest Ngọc Hiền

@jedihan From the bottom of my heart, I greatly appriciate your kindness. Thank you for taking time to translate for us. You are just sooooo awsome. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jedihan said: To tell you the truth, when i 've first read Khun Lekchinsod's comment about Aomike's love, i cried. The language she uses was so touchy and filled with passion of love between the two of them. What i translated to English isn't comparable to Thai language sense. It's just like the speech you make for the wedding ceremony. I read her comment and i like it immediately and i add a little bit of this and that from what i've seen from many clips myself. I am a translator for a living but this is the first time i translate without paying but i'm willing to do with proud and overwhelmed feeling. Thank you for reading. If i have awesome comments, i'll translate for you guys.

Guest jedihan

@leeryOn the scene Aom with Utt, Aom said " What are you doing here darling"? Utt stunned because it was improvised (ad lips) by Aom and Aom said with a huge laugh "I did more than i'm told to do." and she laughed while Mike was stunned. P' Nay (the director) also said "I told you to play little but you acted too much."

jedihan said: @leeryOn the scene Aom with Utt, Aom said " What are you doing here darling"? Utt stunned because it was improvised (ad lips) by Aom and Aom said with a huge laugh "I did more than i'm told to do." and she laughed while Mike was stunned. P' Nay (the director) also said "I told you to play little but you acted too much."

Guest avrilcassiopeia

http://s1155.photobucket.com/user/avril19925/media/img-6dce2a0e0296a24261abdb6ef412420d_zps93944cc4.gif.html?sort=3&o=0

Guest jedihan

This is another clip after they finished taping one talk show At Tipco Tower (i don't remember the name.), from 0.29-0.33, you can see what Mike did was helping Aom carry her shopping bag that her FC bought for her. And what you see that why her FCs love her so much. It's because she cares everything her FCs did for her. She said once in a show (Nung Yang Show) that she never threw away her FCs's gifts even the spoiled food ! How cool that she is!

Guest spicyme

jedihan said: @leeryOn the scene Aom with Utt, Aom said " What are you doing here darling"? Utt stunned because it was improvised (ad lips) by Aom and Aom said with a huge laugh "I did more than i'm told to do." and she laughed while Mike was stunned. P' Nay (the director) also said "I told you to play little but you acted too much."

Guest Ngọc Hiền

jedihan said: This is another clip after they finished taping one talk show At Tipco Tower (i don't remember the name.), from 0.29-0.33, you can see what Mike did was helping Aom carry her shopping bag that her FC bought for her. And what you see that why her FCs love her so much. It's because she cares everything her FCs did for her. She said once in a show (Nung Yang Show) that she never threw away her FCs's gifts even the spoiled food ! How cool that she is!

Guest jedihan

@leery Sorry the fixing hair part is not in that clip but maybe it's in another clip in the same Korean Food Festival but i don't know which one. If i have time, i'll search in Pantip; but don't hope too high cause there are too many Aomike's Diaries in Pantip and other bundles of Aomike's topics behind.

Guest jedihan

@leery I've found it. This is the one. Started from 0.19. Aom patted his arm and Mike knew what to do immediately, he reached hand and fixed her hair without hesitation.

jedihan said: This is another clip after they finished taping one talk show At Tipco Tower (i don't remember the name.), from 0.29-0.33, you can see what Mike did was helping Aom carry her shopping bag that her FC bought for her. And what you see that why her FCs love her so much. It's because she cares everything her FCs did for her. She said once in a show (Nung Yang Show) that she never threw away her FCs's gifts even the spoiled food ! How cool that she is!

Guest jedihan

Why hair fixing or stroking is so important in my point of view? I'll share you some thoughts. In Thai's custom, hair or head is something highly respected. Thai people won't let anyone touch their hair or their head easily except the one who touches is their parents, relatives, or siblings or someone you highly respect or trust (hairdresser is not in the case). If you let someone touch your hair or head even if they are not closed to you, it means that you deeply trust or respect them or you feel like you can rely on them. For Aom, i think she feels trust or believes in him in a certain level but in what way this is a mystery, isn't it?

Archived