[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest witche

1397155919-image-o.jpg

This are super hilarious of Thai Full House's comments on twitter.PANDAJ: BTS EP.3 I'm so so FIN (Thai slang=means finished (sexually) or finale or filled of extreme happiness). Both Mike and Aom started initiating the kiss! Why cut those scenes?Damp! F...!

aydecastle: Full House Thai makes me so alert! It's so real that it should be sent to OSCAR nomination instead!

ออสการ์ ไพร์เออร์: Mike Aom How real would you guy want? It's so beyond our shippers and imagination!

ชื่อพลอย@pyyns: Let's make it simple, just be a couple for real cuz it's a waste of time for us to be shippers! Besides i'm tired of twisting my fingers, toes, and stomach (the signs of being shy and embarrassed) when i see you guys on and off screen together! Please do me a favor for once!

I hope some of these can make you smile.

Guest spicyme

OMG....Thank GOD i can open this thread againYesterday such a shipper day...so many picture of themlove itohhoohohoh 

mike_zps774691c0.jpg
【PSC-tran】A short piece from HoneyMoonTravelMag's FB. The first meeting-Aom: for mike, I have so many views. At beginning, I don't like him because he looks artificial and unnatural. In fact, he has good character and he is a good guy for being friend. And I can always learn from him. After the shooting of FullHouseThai, we experienced a lot, including Love & Hate. Thanks to the different views,we always quarrel with each other even we are friends. But basically, it is Mike who angry with me and I don't know it exactly...

cr : phisarchina_family

Guest jedihan

Here are the flowers Mike gave Aom in different occasions.1.the movie "Namaste" (this case he told that Aom told him to bring the flowers) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyif_jyjm682. For making up (Full house the Special) Ep.33. For congratulating Aom's first mini album and Aom didn't know he would come; Mike did for a surprise. Besides, he recorded the clip and took pictures of Aom as well.

Cr. TuiTuix. Pantip for initial ideas

Guest jedihan

Based on what they told about their Ngon (peevish or touchy) period (Full House the special Ep.3), it was also clearly seen during their presence on Tonight show. Can you see Mike reaction to Aom? He didn't even make eye contact with Aom for once. He mentioned everybody except Aom. Besides he flirted with Saipan(she already has a boyfriend) instead. He is so  Ngon. Have you ever seen or met a guy with quality of too much Ngon like Mike? This is what you did to someone who you say that she's your friend.I don't think so.

jedihan said: Based on what they told about their Ngon (peevish or touchy) period (Full House the special Ep.3), it was also clearly seen during their presence on Tonight show. Can you see Mike reaction to Aom? He didn't even make eye contact with Aom for once. He mentioned everybody except Aom. Besides he flirted with Saipan(she already has a boyfriend) instead. He is so  Ngon. Have you ever seen or met a guy with quality of too much Ngon like Mike? This is what you did to someone who you say that she's your friend.I don't think so.

Guest jedihan

For Aom, i think she's a hard heart type of girl. For her past love experience, as far as i know she only had one boyfriend but she didn't call him a boyfriend, she  said just a closed friend, and she was developing relationship with him. However, her relationship with her ex-closed friend ended last December. For Mike, I think she likes him in some levels; as a friend for sure, but for a boyfriend, i think this should take time one step at a time because for Aom, i think she's some kind of conservative type, if something goes beyond friend should behave, she will object. It's so obvious when Mike tried to cuddle her in the teaser in mobile house and she bit him to let him know that this is not allowed. Or you may have already seen on Mike's bite mark shown in the photo taken by P' Jeab

I think sometimes what Aom does may lead Mike to be unsure how she feels about him. Lastly, i think how this relationship between two of them go depends on Mike and Aom's understanding of each other; beyond that i think it's a destiny, if they are born as a soul mate, there always will be.

Guest jedihan

@leery after they finished Hashima project, they started shooting Full house in October. When they promoted the movie, it was inter lapping time when they were on Tonight show, they already had a serious fight during the shooting ep5, so what you saw on Tonight show was in Ngon period. Moreover, Aom said in the interview on FHT the special ep3 that no talking was no need for her cuz she could work without talking to him on the set.But Mike was the one who couldn't be patient, he was the one who made the first move by buying her some flowers and dog doll and said sorry to Aom.

I like how thai stars are not shy of sharing/posting pics... Geez how many time have we seen them tag each other, post pics of them and promoting each other works unlike korean stars hardly see this happen as much(of course we know reason why korean fans can be very scary) .... Mike just posted a pic on Instagram about game he playing and I ended up downloading that game lol

Guest jedihan

โลมาสีดำ 12 Apr 2014 16:13 ความคิดเห็นที่ 104 หลังจากไปงมทางในชุมพีมา เจอชะนีรู้จริงเข้าให้ ....อ่านไปอ่านมา อิชายดูหื่นพิกล เอาไมค์ไปจ่อปากน้องป่า น้องว่าการวิเคราะห์ของติ่งนานาชาติ ชัวน์หรือมั่วนิ่ม To Khun Loma Sidum in Pantip. Sorry that some of my comments may offend you, maybe the words I used are too obvious or exposed; however, to tell you the truth I don't know how to pick one best describe the action. Anyway, I don't think the word "kiss" is harmful to anyone. But I'll edit it for you. I'm very sorry that make you feel uncomfortable with my comment.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

mike updated his IG https://fbcdn-photos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/t1.0-0/10153236_567542886693208_6124134183142609698_n.jpg

Archived