[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

Guest spicyme

Mike new dramawow....so many drama he has done in this year
I just try to read the translation with google transthis drama is action drama..(corect me if i'm wrong)
"สายไหม นางเอกที่จะเล่นคู่กับไมค์ เล่น ข้าบดินทร์ด้วย หน้าสวยหวาน สไตล์นางงาม แต่ไม่รู้ฝีมือการแสดงจะเป็นยังไง ลุ้นๆน้องแยม เล่นคู่พี่ปอ อายุ17เองมั้ง ปีนี้เพิ่งเข้าปี1 ธรรมศาตร์
ไมค์ ชอบละครบู๊นะ เห็นได้ข่าวว่าคิดท่าทางการแสดงคิวบู๊เตรียมไว้ล่วงหน้าเลย แต่ก็ต้องมีไปเรียนการต่อสู้เพื่มเติม 
ส่วนพี่ปอ ยังไม่มีข่อมูลเพิ่มเติม 5555
"
cr: http://pantip.com/topic/31891773

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jedihan

These are probably ad lips scenes of Aomike of Full House Thai. 
Cr. I AM A BEAR or Parcharnarphone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtM5eduBp80

Beautiful hands of AoMike 
mike_zps0669f212.png

I love this pic 
mike_zpsc0206603.png

Handsome and beautiful 
mike_zpsdd3ae499.png

If you want to see the video, here i share.. this is old video actually. id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"20130905 Mike at Namaste Hello Bye Bye press conferencecr : another GME
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"

And here is a jealouse boyfriend :))Utt upload a pic of him and aom who has a chat. Aom Reply : Miss you teacher.And Mike Said : Why don't you chat with me too? 
LOL!!
mike_zps43d52451.png

cr : krunicool_fullhousethai 

Guest avrilcassiopeia

OMG!! Boss uploaded this video,, and i love how mike fixing Aom's Hair  :x

cr : Jeab_napassarin via leery my lee @ YT

Guest jedihan

What you really want to know about their fight, the following may answer your question. From what I’ve seen from many clips of Mike and Aom interviews, I can trace one trail what their fight is about. It’s clearly from Aom’s ignorance when Mike saying something to her. When Mike says something to her and wants her response and Aom sometimes ignores his words. This can really hurt him although Aom says that she doesn’t mean to. She said that she is a one mind tracked person or when she has a conversation with someone, she won’t pay any attention to other things. So when Mike interrupts her, she ignores or neglects him. You can see it from this clip when they starred in the movie “Hashima Project” together (started from 10.39-11.50). The second clip is latest clip from P’ Jeab, the boss that Aom said totally about their fight (Its issue is the same)

Guest witche

yess they didnt practice. just read the script and then take the scene.. hahaha.. soo naturally and emotionally..

hai apa kabar.. kita serumpun ^.^

Guest Ngọc Hiền

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjk2NzE2NzY0.html?x

I wonder what Mike was saying after "coz in normal life we are..." ;)) Any idea chingus?

Guest avrilcassiopeia

"Mike initiated a kiss" cut scene from Full House Thai Special ep. 3 credit PKHJSMDA (pantip.com)1397088625-1397088095-o.jpg

Guest avrilcassiopeia

1962248_566255226821974_4609843837300452

https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-0/1013878_566255330155297_6944042009491008922_n.jpg

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Archived