[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jedihan

Guess who is Mike from this video. The one sitting and using laptop is Golf, his elder brother. Or the one with the long face is Mike. Some say that they are look alike. What do you think? The song named"little things about you" (Rueng Lek Khong Thuer) used to be popular about 6-8 years ago. I've recently found this video by accident and i'm hooked and download from i tunes myself which is strange because i've never paid for any Thai singers once (although i am Thai). This is the first time i pay for this song and i have to listen to this song every day and i don't know when i can stop listening. Someone please help me.

jedihan said:
Guess who is Mike from this video. The one sitting and using laptop is Golf, his elder brother. Or the one with the long face is Mike. Some say that they are look alike. What do you think? The song named"little things about you" (Rueng Lek Khong Thuer) used to be popular about 6-8 years ago. I've recently found this video by accident and i'm hooked and download from i tunes myself which is strange because i've never paid for any Thai singers once (although i am Thai). This is the first time i pay for this song and i have to listen to this song every day and i don't know when i can stop listening. Someone please help me.

Guest grace0708

Cld u told us wht big quarrel they had. Me too curious to knw or wht they post about tht.....

Tq ya.... For d post.

I dont know what they fight.. they just dont want to see and talk to each others that time.. Aom already said that at fullhouse the special tonight.. at the divorce scene in eps 16 actually they got the big fight with each others.. hahahaha..

Guest witche

I dont know what they fight.. they just dont want to see and talk to each others that time.. Aom already said that at fullhouse the special tonight.. at the divorce scene in eps 16 actually they got the big fight with each others.. hahahaha..

Guest witche

So d no wonder d scene seems so real..... All emotion r real. They no need to practise d scrpt 2gether b4 as usual.... Heheheheheh ..... Btw me frm malaysia. Apa kabar B-)

Guest grace0708

So d no wonder d scene seems so real..... All emotion r real. They no need to practise d scrpt 2gether b4 as usual.... Heheheheheh ..... Btw me frm malaysia. Apa kabar B-)

yess they didnt practice. just read the script and then take the scene.. hahaha.. soo naturally and emotionally..

hai apa kabar.. kita serumpun ^.^

Guest avrilcassiopeia

anyone here have weibo account? i have trouble in signup :((

finally,, i can signing up :)

Archived