[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

[Fancam]  id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; white-space: nowrap; word-wrap: normal; text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: arial, sans-serif;"06/04/2014 : Mike@Toyota booth in Bangkok International Motor Show 2014

cr : kanom-tuay 
and he is so cute here : http://instagram.com/p/me9WwxTOTL/
And he loves kid so much. 
mike_zps6cb2025a.jpg

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest avrilcassiopeia

[fanedit] aomike wedding https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-0/1484721_1466923853538903_201899953_n.jpg https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-0/10150636_1466912376873384_760053846_n.jpg

Guest jedihan

On Toyota's Festival Campaign yesterday, when the reporters asking Mike about the relationship with female actresses he's been shipped, he asked which one? The reporters said "Aom", and he answered with his smile "Right now i have only one love with Aom" I don't know for sure he's joking or what but that makes a huge scream from plenty of Thai shippers! Follow this link and see how he confessed for his FCs or for Aom i don't know.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBwXaoAggwU

avrilcassiopeia said: [fanedit] aomike wedding https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/t1.0-0/1484721_1466923853538903_201899953_n.jpg https://fbcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-0/10150636_1466912376873384_760053846_n.jpg

jedihan said: On Toyota's Festival Campaign yesterday, when the reporters asking Mike about the relationship with female actresses he's been shipped, he asked which one? The reporters said "Aom", and he answered with his smile "Right now i have only one love with Aom" I don't know for sure he's joking or what but that makes a huge scream from plenty of Thai shippers! Follow this link and see how he confessed for his FCs or for Aom i don't know.

leery said: rikasnail said: @leery aigoooo!!! I think indonesian people have the same tastes with us! rom-com and good looking lead-pairing! :))I will spread Aomike love even overseas! LOL! :))before, I was on pantip, but kinda confused with the language, but now I'm alive!!! bauaahaaha
I can't calm down anymore dear! this is killing me! my breath! LOL! even I have so many typo on my typing HAHAHAHAI even used them on my signature to promote their love, really! HAHAHAlet's make this thread sailing smooth, I love the way thai press always asked them about their relationship, Mike is very obvious like his girl HAHAHAwhy korean not like that huh :-S
I really really crazy about this couple now. HEHE :D
maybe some of you have same taste with me, like rom-com dramas?? :DI'm very agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!! with this! aigoooooo =))
you know, I'm very love this series!from the comic, manga, the first dorama Itazura na kiss(1996), then taiwan (ISWAK) (2004), taiwan (TKA) (2007), playful kiss (2010), then recently Itazura na kiss love in tokyo (2013, I was crazy about this dorama too! really! I even made the thread for season 2 in my signature! if you like this too, ley's join my thread) and this was news for ISWAK thai version with Mike and Aom?????
I'm truly AGREED!!!!! HAHAHAHA
even. I can't wait anymore! HAHAHAHA :))

Guest Ngọc Hiền

Finally I'm here yahhhhh. Thanks Ieery for creating this thread *jub jub x 1000* Let's spread AoMike aka PiShar virus to the whole world :)I was a silent reader all the time and now I registered just to say that  http:tumblr_inline_n3f6qmfcY51s82yf5.gif

Mike's fight to Shenzhen ZH9024 Depart BKK: 19.30 hrs. Arrive Shenzhen: 23.15 hrs.10170697_611648278911425_709133528763674
Mike's flight back to BKK on Apr 14, 2014. The flight zh9003 departs from China at 11:25 pm. and arrives in BKK about 01:15 am. PS. It's the late flight... for FC's safety, you don't have to welcome Mike back at the airport. Cr: m1keangelowork's Twitter

10012623_611669382242648_983998645605794

via Mike D. Angelo International Fanpage 

Guest Ngọc Hiền

I found this story about our uri Mike last month on Tumblr. Did you know it chingus? 
 MIKE’S LOVELY STORY ABOUT HIS ‘TIARA-GRANDMA’

This happened on May , 2013 when Mike wasn’t in the lime light all over Asia as now but I translate this in order to let you guys know how precious this man is.

There was a topic on Pantip.com (The big online communication in Thailand) from a lady, who is not his fan generally) mentioned that she found Mike with the anonymous old woman at Siam (one of Thailand’s biggest business quarter).He talked to her and sit on knees without any disdain. She might be a beggar and she’d got many wounds all over her body.

tumblr_inline_n18gx4L5871ryk9ui.jpg

tumblr_inline_n18h42Rluc1ryk9ui.jpg

When fans went to Mike’s Instagram, There was a photo he posted asking for help including the direction where did she usually be and he also said that ‘for whoever thinking your life is desperate , please don’t forget to realized that there are many people who’s still suffering more than you and don’t ever give up’.

tumblr_inline_n18gy2bShZ1ryk9ui.jpg

tumblr_inline_n18gzbY8vF1ryk9ui.jpg

Also on his own twitter account, Mike did post many texts asking for help seriously, mentioned about her symptom included diabetes, Bone diseases, gastritis and many more. One important thing is she has the Memory Disorders. After that , this incident became a hot topic on social-networks so many people and fans help spreading this news , then anyone who came to Siam and found her would donate some money. Soon, the government-official decided to co-operate to help this woman. Finally, she had got into the government’s caring center authority (called Prachabadee Center) and got a medical treatment.

As I mentioned before that he’s got a heart of gold, the truth is that Mike had helped her 2 years ago but she’s gone. Then he found her again unintentionally and this time, his willing to help her was succeeded. Mike felt much appreciated about this. He said thank you many times on his Instagram and twitter (do many netizens and fans who kept up with this  felt very happy that we could help her too.) 

tumblr_inline_n18h78yPRl1ryk9ui.jpg

tumblr_inline_n18h2ahBLy1ryk9ui.jpg

He also posted on Instagram finally after the happy ending to say thank you for everybody who help this old woman and he called her ‘Khun-Yai-Mong-Kut’ (Tiara-Grandma) as she loves to wear a little tiara while being a beggar at Siam bofore.

At first she can’t memorize Mike, she just said that there was one very handsome guy always came to where she was and talked to her, often brought some foods and drinks which made she felt so happy. But when it comes to the end while she’s on the caring center’s car heading to the center, she said to the officers that she could memorize Mike already.

This lovely story about Mike is just one of his precious things. I didn’t write this story to make-believe that Mike came from heaven or something like that, but he’s truly a good guy who worth for the admiration, indeed. 

tumblr_inline_n18h5iSpey1ryk9ui.jpg

cr: http://sevenichesbook.tumblr.com/post/77158280353/mikes-lovely-story-about-his-tiara-grandma

All I want to say is Mike not only has a handsome face bout also has a beautiful soul :) I don't know how some ppl can hate him even though they just know his name, not his life. aw what an ashame! The more I know about his life, the more I admire him. 
Edit: Why this story is not in spoiler :(( I put it in [ Spoiler ] and [ /Spoiler ] but it doesn't seem to appear *sigh*. Anyone helps me plz? I find it easy hard to use soompi :(

Archived