[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jedihan

@leery I don't know the name because i don't know Korean language, sorry my specialty is only Thai and English, 5555. Anyway, this is another song from Mike a few years ago. It's original soundtrack of Lakorn (series) Raak Boon (Root of Merit), Part I. Part II is still in the process, i think it will be aired in December. I love this version of soundtrack because it shows fewer scenes between female actress (Margie Rasri) with Mike!!!! The song name is "Only this guy( is not a magician").

Guest jedihan

class="H" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(30, 30, 31); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"@avrilcassiopeia You mean JJang is cool, right? You mean I'm cool right? If that's so, thank you very much. You are JJang too.

Guest avrilcassiopeia

@avrilcassiopeia 

You mean JJang is cool, right? You mean I'm cool right? If that's so, thank you very much. You are JJang too.

you are jjang = you are the best :x

Guest jedihan

Aom: There was once when we had a serious fight. I don't remember what is it about.1397126695-IMG4225PNG-o.png
Mike: I said something. (he acted like he suddenly recalled but the narrator said that it's some kinds of the man who respects his wife a lot!)Aom: It's the scene that....1397127370-IMG3867PNG-o.png
Cr. Parcharnaphone. PantipI've tried to post the captions but i'm not sure it'll show or not. If it's not, sorry. This is some captions telling about their fight and their expression with it. If it works, please stay tuned!

Guest jedihan

Mike: On the table or something like that.1397127352-IMG3868PNG-o.png

Aom: Ah something like you tell something......Mike: Tell Mintra like this and that.....Aom: Just like i teach him how to get a girl. (Mike: Ah Ah Ah) The first take was fine and we were so fine but there was some line practicing that Mike'd rather play around than serious do the job. He was just playing around with me and i felt like it was pretty late at night and i told him to stop playing.1397127422-IMG3869PNG-o.png
Mike: She is like the fussy boss!1397127468-IMG3870PNG-o.png

Guest jedihan

Cr. Parcharnaphone. PantipAom: The minute that i told him to stop playing, his face was just like shocked!1397127999-IMG3871PNG-o.png
Mike: I was like a sick dog.1397128034-IMG3872PNG-o.png
Aom: And suddenly his face turned into several expressions in different takes.Mike: All work here completed very fast. One take completed and another came.1397128270-IMG3873PNG-o.png

Guest jedihan

Aom: But i had a witness, P'Nay, she was right there in the middle and she saw that i didn't do anything wrong. I've just told him to stop playing.
1397128348-IMG3874PNG-o.png
Mike: I was so depressed.1397128497-IMG3876PNG-o.png
Mike: The only thing in my head is "OK, i won't play around anymore".Both laughed and giggled1397128613-IMG3878PNG-o.png

Guest jedihan

Mike: And i think Fine! if you don't want to play around, I will. OK, sure, sure. (he acted like a boy when his mom won't allow him to do what he likes)1397128913-IMG3880PNG-o.png
1397128947-IMG3882PNG-o.png
Aom: What do you think? It was the scene that i told him to pull Mintra to kiss just like this but he played by pulling me and did to me just instead.1397128970-IMG3884PNG-o.png
 Aom: You know that we were playing around at that time? At first take.Mike: Did i do that?Aom (with her tense voice): Yes, you did1397129037-IMG3886PNG-o.png

Guest spicyme

jedihan said: @leery I don't know the name because i don't know Korean language, sorry my specialty is only Thai and English, 5555. Anyway, this is another song from Mike a few years ago. It's original soundtrack of Lakorn (series) Raak Boon (Root of Merit), Part I. Part II is still in the process, i think it will be aired in December. I love this version of soundtrack because it shows fewer scenes between female actress (Margie Rasri) with Mike!!!! The song name is "Only this guy( is not a magician").

I really like this song =(( Let me be the man who loves you by Mike

how can he managed all fro this song? from lyrics, melody, music, editing MV, and ALL!what do you think? didn't it "special" for Aom Sushar??OMG, the lyrics just touched me.. I'm really tears when hear it =((
Let me be the man who loves you - Mike
Do you still miss me? Do you still have feelings for me?
Or is it reality that our time is up?
Do we still have each other? Does your heart still have me?
Because of what? Why did it end this way?
I want us to get back together
And I won’t hurt you
Let me be the man who loves you..
that lyrics exactly for Aom!

Archived