[Official Thread] AoMike (Aom Sushar ♥ Mike Angelo)

leery

Guest jedihan

This  is what I’ve got from Pantip members who’s been watching Full House The special BTS from TruemoveH 4G. When asking about the ice cream kiss scene, it seems that Aom is the one who led the talk while Mike was rather shy and only smiled and nodded his head from time to time.On the scene in Ep.16, the divorce scene, during that scene shooting, it was the time that Aom and Mike were actually quarreling, having no talking to each other, and Ngon in real life (I’d rather use this word because there’s no convenient word in English just like in Thai. In Thai the word refers to bad feeling between lovers when they are angry each other because of misunderstanding and both of them want the other to make a move for making up first). So when shooting that scene came, usually at least there should be some line practicing, but that day there was none between them, all they did was when actual shooting came, they used their true inner to reciprocate their feelings in the scene. That’s why when we watched that scene, it’s like we were watching the real couple were quarreling and had a hard time in their relationship. Sorry this time no picture because I don’t have 4g phone.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest spicyme

rikasnail said:

[AoMike] breaking news!!!!! Ananda plans for another remake series for Mike and Aom in the end of this year. He will buy the copyright from Taiwan. 

Is this really ISWAK??? :oI'm gonna

Omg another remake with aomike!! That be sooooo awesome!! Tbh I was kinda over the pairing once I was done with the drama but by visiting this thread make me like them again and wish they were really a couple! Thx for all those awesome pics and vids!!

Guest witche

It was aired through mobile app 4G only kaa. We have to wait until they put it on True vision Youtube channel.  

Guest witche

They always quarrel each others.. maybe cos mike behaviour.. mike like a little girl in man body while aom like strongest man in small girl body.. could you imagined what will happen when this two character met?? hehehehe. mike always churlish with every actions aom did to him.. she said it before in radio interview.. but mike always the one who apologize by giving her flower, candy, chocolate, and doll.. I heard they had a big quarell when they shoot fullhouse and they also post it in their twitter.. not sure what they fight but I think they already okay when they interviewed at proudnight show last december.. and after that they got closer and closer to each others now..

Guest witche

Cld u told us wht big quarrel they had. Me too curious to knw or wht they post about tht.....

Tq ya.... For d post.

Guest jedihan

Hello dear @nanstarrryes they are so cute
btw full house special already airing in true vision but i still can't find the videohiks....can someone help me...
thank u
For your information, Full House the Special is for the members of Truemove H 4g only. I don't think it will be aired on Youtube. However, if you want the pictures of fun moment you can visit 
http://pantip.com/topic/31890697
Right now there's a lot of fun and hilarious in this room of Pishar.

Archived