[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@julitapurba There was a kiss during the noodle scene. It's the second kiss that got interrupted lol.

there is one but i was not able to catch it, sorry.

and they were interrupted by hamo-hamo and the in-laws, now i hate them :)

Oh.... Hamo-hamo, most of us hate you right now.

If you want we love you again, I suggest you to make something big to uri snail couple like you did in Macao :)

@Ayame‌ @nonski‌ do you agree??

LG look at the photo that he found in his father diary. something that he discuss with stepmom and that mafia boss before. he called that mafia boss.LG at omma' s accompany her drinking. still try to win her heart. lol. both get drunk and sing together. MY come and bring them home. MY talk to omma and hug her. omma still scold her. did she give them their blessing before she fallen asleep?cut to wedding day. LG received a called. he rushed to MY and say something. both of them go outside the hall and take a car. look really important matter.they rushing to the place where the mafia boss waiting for them. oh, i think LG wanna know the place that his father brought him when he was little. oh, they bury something there and he wanna find it back. he dig it and found a box. it's a baseball ball with a note from his father there.after some moment they run together....where? -end-

It's wedding day!!!! Geon is getting ready when he gets a call from someone.
MY comes out in her wedding dress and her sisters are pleased. Geon comes into the room and grabs my hand and takes her out. Everyone is surprised! They drive off.
MY asks Geon where they are off to and he replies. 
Secretary Tak informs halmoni that Geon and My left. Halmoni almost faints and is upset. Secretary Tak gets a message from Geon telling him to stall and wait for him. He apologizes.
Geon and My are somewhere. The president and his men are there and are being blocked from going somewhere by some men. Geon says something to the men and they leave. The president says something and leaves with his men too. Oh...it's the place where Geon used to play with his father.
Flashback to the past. Geon's father is playing with baseball with him. He places a box on the ground and takes places the something in it. Geon says something and his father asks him a question. Geon replies and his father says something and laughs. They are digging and going to bury the box.
Back to the present,  Geon digs that spot and takes out the box. He finds it and finds the baseball in it and a letter. Geon reads the letter and we see him and MY rushing to their wedding. So beautiful!! 
End
No preview 

Ramyun kiss...

NOw Gunmeo and Milliet becomes Lady and the Tramp?

Where's the meatballs?

Good question! I can imagine LG roll the meatball to MY with a pervy stare... come and get my meatball... =))

I actually found that really beautiful. <3 So LG and MY went to the tree that LG was with his father when he was little. LG dug up the box that his father buried when he was a kid and read the letter. And then they ran back to the wedding. So beautiful. <3

Guest cy_aurelia

Daniel sings a song at the restaurant.
*while I'm spazzing over his voice...and LOADING!! sheesh*
LG looks at the picture of a tree. Omma calls him to the rest.
They have a drink and talk. In the end, omma give him his permission.
LG teases omma, pretending he is sick. They are drunk and both having fun
while singing. MY comes to the restaurant.
MY and omma brings LG to the room. MY hugs her omma and have mom-daughter talk.
LG is sleeping next to them. Omma goes to sleep. MY hugs her while sleeping.
*How sweet*
LG is still thanking mom even in his sleep.
cut to their wedding day. LG receives a phone call. He looks surprised.
He gets MY from the bride's room. They get into a car. Everyone ask where
are they going.

and we are back to the beginning of the episode.
Everyone at the wedding hall receive a msg from LG.
LG is bringing MY to a place with a tree.
*I guess it's the same tree in the photo*
Flashback scene of LG and his dad at the same spot.
They played catchball there. LG'dad placed something in a wooden box.
LG put inside the softball.
*so they are making a time capsule*
LG dig up the wooden box and takes out the things inside.
He finds a letter from his dad.
*so, that's why they look sad in the preview*
cut to LG and MY running in their wedding attire in the street - ala
Emergency couple opening.
END

A beautiful ending scene (need a screencap guys) though I can't say the same for the whole episode. It was a little choppy, but I'll have to wait till the subs are out to see if it's a lot more coherent than I imagined. I hope they end strong. Having the last episode broadcast together with JG means they need to win the ratings race right?

Guest LieS1430294362

Awww...I read your live recaps....I can imagine how beautiful when they go back to their wedding....

But.....

The beautiful become ugly when there's no preview.... [-(

*take knife*

:)>-
WHAT a daebak episode! Each episode gets better and better. I am dying here with so much Snail couples' cuteness overload & DP's awesome singing.Gunnie's drunk scene with Omma is EPIC!Finally they arrived in time for the wedding.
LET THE MARRIED LIFE BEGIN FOR EP 20! YEAH! <:-P

Guest OreoVampire

From early show just now they were having a wedding. We haven't seen it in full. I supposed we gonna have tomorrow which is daebak ! can't wait !!  Still tonight show is awesome. Until tomorrow lemme just pass out from recap session lol. Chinguss Cheers !  :\">

jang-hyuk-and-jang-nara.jpg?w=600

pix cr owner