[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest OreoVampire

Right now Sera in D-Pit's house. She brought food for him. D-Pit liking it.

Just now LG was in a discussion with some gangster from earlier episode. Not sure what was the content. But LG showed them a pic. Like a pic of island. I hope it's not MY's island.

Geon goes somewhere...an office. There are some strange men there including Secretary Tak. Their boss turns his chair around and Geon realizes who it is. It's the president who tried to buy MY's island. I'm not sure what's going on....Geon says something and turns to leave. The boss tells his men to stop him. They surround Geon and he threatens them by punching in the air. Lol!!! The boss walks over to him and shows Geon a photo. I missed it. He may still want the island. Geon disagrees and the boss tells his men to do something.
Se Ra goes to Daniel's place. He's having a meal and she asks him a question and he replies. She says something and he almost chokes. She looks around and asks a question about the photo and he says it's his sister. She is shocked and gets up to leave. Daniel is surprised. The doorbell rings and Daniel goes to answer. It's Se Ra again. She says something and he is surprised.

Guest OreoVampire

MY got a call from D-Pit. Now they are in a bar.

D-Pitt got into the stage and he is singing. OMG ..... he's singing is making me melting..HELP !!!

Gunnie wearing long shirts and long cardigan in this ep, makes him look really young and that hairstyle suits his current dressing really well. After 18 eps of him wearing suits in practically every scene, this is a nice change. I have to say, this ep so far is for the fans, plenty of cute and sweet OTP Moments, I am so thankful and happy.

Guest cy_aurelia

LG reading his dad's diary. Flashback scene of LG and his dad.
cut to JY and Yong.JY cooks a lot of food for Yong. JY calls Yong "chagi-ya".
Yong's omma comes and get angry at JY
*poor her*
LG comes to the house and ask stepmom something about his father.
They talk. LG thanks her.
LG and Sec. Tak goes to an office. Looks like some gangsters' office.
The boss of the gangster is the same bad guy from before. The one that
wanted to buy Yeowol Island.They talk about a picture of a tree.
Daniel is in his room. Sera comes to give his some food
*errk. what is that food?*
DP and Sera talk while DP is eating. DP talks about his sister
and Sera suddenly leaves the house .....and she comes right back.
She asks Daniel something.
MY is checking the products at her boutique. DP calls her and they meet at
a restaurant.

ooooooh!!!
i smell a

Kang sera/kim mi young 2.0 X D.Pitt/Kimwhatever reconciliation

i was spam blocked TT I must be flooding already. Sorry comrades!

sera inquires about DP's sister yet hesitates to reveal herself. next scene we see is MY at the yook shik won studio. She gets a call from DP and they talk at a bar. He then sings for MY in that saekshi husky boyuseu. Flashbacks then overlay in the video. MY thanks DP after the song

Guest OreoVampire

MY is mesmerizing those memories she had with Daniel.....MY is crying .. This scene is darn touching.

Both Danel & MY have teary eyes..