[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Daniel comes out of his apartment and Se Ra meets up with him at the elevator. He is surprised to see her and says something. He goes into the elevator and comes out when he sees that she isn't going in either. She gives an excuse and he leaves. Se Ra takes out a photo of a little boy(her brother) and sighs.
Lol... Geon goes to a salon. He starts to talk to the ladies and gives them something, maybe drinks. MY omma is there. Lol!! She knows he's up to something and just looks at him. He walks over to her and offers her the same thing. He says something but she doesn't care about what he says. Geon presses on and then places the drink on her lap, laughs and leaves the place. The ahjummas say something about Geon, maybe he's hot or something. Lol!!!
Geon is back home with MY eating ramyun. He is enjoying he food and MY says something about her mother and Geon's efforts to bring her around. She thanks him and he replies. He suggests that they eat today and she agrees. They start to eat and realize they are sharing a noodle. They slurp it and kiss each other. Lol!! They stop and Geon says something and almost kisses her again when someone knocks on the door. Geon is annoyed!!! It's MY's sister and in-laws.  They say something and MY replies. The in-law brought something....a blanket. Oh, they are playing go stop I think.

lol okay here is another one

ssambap lady looks like a fortune teller, she's having her hair done and LG is there too, LMAO! then MY and LG having dinner at the table... hamo hamo guy pointing to someone

:)) The incorrigible Gunnie even stalked MY's mum to the neighbourhood beauty salon. He gave the other ladies  shampoo samples  and tried to butter up MY's mum but to no avail. However he left very good impression with the ladies who praise him alot. Omo, Hamo couple and MY's sis came & they played go stop.

Guest OreoVampire

Playing poker game now. Snail couple vs Hamo Hamo family haha
MY got her glasses back...MY back !! weehhooo !!
MY showing her Poker skill .. she look awesome with ahjumma style... She stick the card on her forhead lol

They are playing Go Stop and their sister in law couple win.

Mimi asks Gunny and tell him that she's good in Go Stop and starts to play the card.

Hamo hamo hamoo~

And she's totally good and Gunnys is like cheerleader hahahaha =)) =))

Guest OreoVampire

Sera at table now, with her Mother..looks tense

Snail couple in jogging suit now, spying on Omma restaurant. Stalking on Omma.. Hahah Omma has funny exercise style lol

LOL Gun made sudden jump right in front Omma

I guess in this ep.. they are on mission to have Omma bless.

Geon stalkering his Ssambap couple.....lol
1c_zps2cfb1d6b.png

OMG Hamo Hamo group house warming visit Geon and Mi Young at night???!!! Are they trying to spoil our plan OR they are going feed Geon and Mi Young the Jiogra drink? I choose the 2nd one of course please feed them with the Jiagro drink!! =)) =))
1d_zpsbc6f43a3.jpg

MY cook ramen for LG in their small home.omo...let me stop for a while before i write...arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh...pabo!!!cont...MY and LG talk about omma. MY encourage him and say FIGHTING! LG invite her to share those ramen. they tuck in and eat the same piece. LOL. ramen kiss. they want to cont kissing but someone knock the door (this lead to my rage before).LG open the door yelling. it's better not ST. ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's even worse, it's hamo-hamo duo and unni. sighLG really look displeased. he like wanna throw them into mountain or sea or deep hole (ok, it's more to my feeling now). they play card until late.

And they play Go stop until Gunny is tired and speechles.

Sera and her step mother have a lunch and argue about something

Gunny and Mimi start to workout and stalk their mother as she has a workout hihihi

And Ssambap lady is shocked because they suddenly show up like a ghost