[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Now that the drama is coming to an end, I just have to ask is that MY's older sister's real hair?  everytime I see it I want to comb it.  She's got this whole bohemian vibe thingy going on 000203EB.gif  I like her though because she's consistent.  LG is the one for MY and she's never changed.  Her sister on the other hand forgot all about how LG delivered her son and gave her husband money to start the restaurant.  As soon as she saw Daniel's gorgeous looks she's was like, yeah!  MY should be with him.  Out of all of them she seems the most materialistic.  I guess this would be in line with the TW version.

I was surprised that we are saying goodbye already before the series actually ends. You all are too prepared. I am just trying to enjoy this drama as much as I can, as should our snail couple. A three month vacay only lasts so long, as in three months. That kind of time flies by! The original ending, well let's just say that I wasn't a fan of it but it is what it is. I feel that way about this version. It is what it is. I'm guessing we will have obstacles thrown at them in ep 19 and then i guess it can go one of many ways after that. I think it should end happily. It makes sense with the overall tone of this drama, minus a few episodes in there.

They should just having the ending scene in bed... Not the pervy stuff but something like AGD. Cute children from everywhere like the drag their blankets or stuff animals and sneak into mommy and daddy's bed while they are sleeping. Just saying. I don't think they need to have children in the end, but if they did, I would not mind - assuming they have addressed this whole genetic disorder issue. I think LG would be a great dad and MY a great mom. It would be a pity to not see one product of their love, in the form of a kid or two or more. :)

Dc FTLY - awesome mv. When it's shown that way, Lee Gun is nothing short of the sexiest man alive. Dang it!! :) :)

Ugh it's barely TUESDAY afternoon where i live! Are there any previews out yet? I hope they don't film the last episode too close to the time it premieres, they need rest and stuff. I always feel so bad for the cast & crew during live shoot times bc they're for sure deprived of sleep and rest.

Oh no. Not the goodbyes. Not yet!!! I agree with Miyoung. Let's not cry over something that hasn't come yet. And even when it comes, I hope you all will still be here. My heart is not so easily hung on a drama or set of actors, so I'll love our Snail couple for a very long time. Definitely one of my all time favorites. @Hesperide... That would be me with the avatar? Haha! Thank you for making me all emotional again. @onnififi‌ T__T You guys...

Kind of OT, but @beamonkr‌, I'm of the FTTS kind too! And mesmerized by Ailee's talent, but a much bigger fan of her mentor, Wheesung. :P I doubt FTLY team will promote in the U.S., drama promos have never happened here before (as in official events and such).. but nothing is impossible.^^

Guest SandiRa

We already saw some photos of the wedding and the written preview if i remember right. Do you think we won't get more stuff as it is the last episodes? Is it possible?

Guest fiovial

Don't say goodbye yet! !!!!!!!!!! I am not ready!!!!! Already feeling emotional as is just reading the goodbyes......if more and more FTLYers say goodbye now I don't think I can stop myself from crying.......:(( So let's say our official goodbyes after episode 20, okay?? Pinky promise????!!!

@donotaskshewillsayno‌ we will most likely get a video preview just a few hours before live episode. That's been the M.O ever since they go on live shooting.

We already saw some photos of the wedding and the written preview if i remember right. Do you think we won't get more stuff as it is the last episodes? Is it possible?

I think that was the running preview text we saw (they run it during the Tuesday night MBC drama), not the full text preview. I'm sure previews will still be released for the last episodes, if things haven't changed since the last time I was crazy enough to follow a drama on air (also 3yrs ago).

Which reminds me. Isn't it amusing how Gun and Miyoung are living in the future? 3 years into the future. That means in real time, Gun must be brooding in Korea right now while Miyoung is already off in Paris. Guys, we can still do something to fix this. But I'm cruel for wanting to see how this ends first. XD Gun deserves punishment either way. :P

fiovial said: Don't say goodbye yet! !!!!!!!!!! I am not ready!!!!! Already feeling emotional as is just reading the goodbyes......if more and more FTLYers say goodbye now I don't think I can stop myself from crying.......:(( So let's say our official goodbyes after episode 20, okay?? Pinky promise????!!! @donotaskshewillsayno‌ we will most likely get a video preview just a few hours before live episode. That's been the M.O ever since they go on live shooting.

Guest lovelyjen

itzibitzispider said: fiovial said: Don't say goodbye yet! !!!!!!!!!! I am not ready!!!!! Already feeling emotional as is just reading the goodbyes......if more and more FTLYers say goodbye now I don't think I can stop myself from crying.......:(( So let's say our official goodbyes after episode 20, okay?? Pinky promise????!!! @donotaskshewillsayno‌ we will most likely get a video preview just a few hours before live episode. That's been the M.O ever since they go on live shooting.