[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

You guys are awesome! barely 24 hours and near 400 messages!I dunno how many pages I backtracked!
and guys, please don't say you're going to miss this thread! you know we could always role play when nostalgia kicks in. *wink
I've never encountered comments about MY being unable to change after three years but if there really are comments like those...I have many scenes in mind to contest but i'll leave with this;
when she was first approached by a group of journalists, meek miyoung could only beg them to stop and beg she did in unconvincing fashion too. Good thing the pervert oppa was able to help her
but at ep 18 when she was mobbed by paparazzi at the Lee mansion's gate, she was like
"MAKE WAY YOU INSIGNIFICANT PEOPLE! "
lalalala
And oh! Happy 800th!

I changed my profile pic to pay honor to the true heroes of our OTP.:))
And a question, without their interference, would fate have found another way to bring Gunmeo and Miliet together?:-?
Happily counting down to Wednesday, 8AM, U.S.A. time... \:D/

I am soooooo not ready to say goodbye to this year most beautiful rom-com drama!! I'm so glad they did the remake♡♡

this surely gonna be one of my best drama of all time that worth to watch over again.

After barely cant wait for several eps, at last our snail couple finally reconcile!!! Woohoo....*back flip

Sooo excited to see more surprise in the 2 eps remaining even though that means end of the drama :'(

*standing ovation to the stars&crew&the production!

Nevertheless to this awesome thread and all the cappers.

Guest lovelyjen

only1khj said: I changed my profile pic to pay honor to the true heroes of our OTP.:))
And a question, without their interference, would fate have found another way to bring Gunmeo and Miliet together?:-?
Happily counting down to Wednesday, 8AM, U.S.A. time... \:D/

did you guys know what did i just do at 22.00pm kst?! i opened streaming links and waited for ftly to appear on my screen but the night watchmen appear instead....and i just realised that it was tuesday not wednesday -____- i feel so dumb. this drama is making me crazy and impatient lolll

But is it always the first child that HAS to have it?

Maybe the first child could be free, too and with that Gun would be save ... or Guns mom had a miscarrigae before him, too and so Gun would be save and every other coming child, too

I read about this too, it said that every child has 50% chance to get the disease no matter if it is 1st born or not. Chances of inheriting the disease

A parent with the Huntington's gene has one good copy of the gene and one faulty copy of the gene. Their child will inherit one of these genes. Therefore, there is a 50:50 chance that the child will get the faulty gene. If they get the faulty gene, they will develop Huntington's disease.

There is a 50:50 chance that the child with Huntington's disease will pass the faulty gene on to their future child. This pattern of inheritance is called "autosomal dominant".

In as many as 3% of cases, there is no family history of the disease. This could be due to adoption or because relatives with the disease died early from other causes. It could also be a new genetic mutation (a new error in a gene). For example, there may be a fault in the genetic material of the father's sperm. " from http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Huntingtons-disease/Pages/Causes.aspx

It also said that the symptoms showed in their 20's or late 30's.

From what i read from this article and watching ftly we don't have to worry much about gun having this disease since he had 1 symptom showed from all the symptoms of hd. Behavioural changes

Behavioural changes are often the first symptoms to appear in Huntington's disease and can be the most distressing. These symptoms often include:

a lack of emotions and not recognising the needs of others in the family alternating periods of aggression, excitement, depression, apathy, antisocial behaviour and anger difficulty concentrating on more than one task, which causes irritability short-term memory lapsesproblems with orientation

A person with Huntington's may display a lack of drive, initiative and concentration that may make them appear lazy. This is not the case: it is just the way the disease affects their personality. Someone with Huntington's may also develop a lack of interest in hygiene and self-care.

Download the Huntington's Disease Association (HDA) factsheet on Behavioural Problems.

Psychiatric problems

Many people with Huntington's disease havedepression – this occurs as part of the disease, not just as a response to the diagnosis. Symptoms of depression include continuous low mood, tearfulness and feelings of hopelessness.

A few people may also develop problems such as obsessive behaviours and sometimesschizophrenia.

Studies have shown that people with Huntington's disease are more likely to consider committing suicide, particularly near the time of diagnosis when symptoms are already apparent, and when the person starts to lose their independence. Find out how to get help if you think someone you care for is suicidal.

Movement problems

Huntington's disease affects movement. Early symptoms include slight, uncontrollable movements of the face, and jerking, flicking or fidgety movements of the limbs and body. These move from one area of the body to another and can cause the person to lurch and stumble.

As the disease progresses, the uncontrollable movements are more frequent and extreme. This may change over time so that movements become slow and muscles more rigid.

Feeding problems

People with Huntington's disease tend to lose weight despite having a good appetite. They can find eating tiring, frustrating and messy because the mouth and diaphragm muscles do not work properly, due to the loss of control.

Loss of co-ordination can lead to spilling or dropping food. Swallowing is a problem, so choking on food and drink, particularly thin drinks such as water, can be a common problem. You may be referred to a dietitian or a speech and language therapist if you find it difficult to swallow. In some cases, a feeding tube can be inserted. Read more about living with Huntington's disease.

For more information, download the HDA factsheet on Eating and Swallowing Difficulties.

Communication problems

Communication and cognition (perception, awareness, thinking and judgement) are affected by Huntington's disease.

People with Huntington's often have difficulty putting thoughts into words and they slur their speech. They can understand what is being said but may not be able to respond or communicate that they understand. Impaired breathing can make speech difficult.

Sexual problems

People with Huntington's disease can have problems with sexual relationships. This is usually a loss of interest or, less commonly, making inappropriate sexual demands. For more information on this, download the HDA factsheet on Sexual Problems.

See, gun only had 1 symptom short term memory loss only, well u can put excitement or he is fidgeting around mi young

Guest lovelyjen

tweeks said:

beamonkr

said: @itzibitzispider, I was wondering about that too.  I was thinking that perhaps since they lost GD.  GD may have been the one that would have been affected by the disease since he/she would have been the first born but that subsequent children would be disease free.  I'm basing this on the fact that it would appear that each generation only had one child, a son.  Technically, these two have had their first child even though it did not live a long time.  I guess when can call this Fate as well since the child did not live it would not have to suffer the fate of HD.

Guest lovelyjen

itzibitzispider said: I think as they know each other for a few years as nemesis they might be a bit more realistic about it.
Daniel getting up, smelling coffeeEntering his kitchen seeing SeRa there, with coffee and the picture infront of her.D : What are you doing here? Did you take the picture out of my room?S : NoD *confused* : Why? How?
Looking back into his room seeing the framed picture there, looking at SeRa and the picture in her handS : it was taken 25 years ago. I had it with me all those years. Daniel-sshi, I was Kim MiYoung before I got adopted
Edit : Still cheesy