[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Really interesting thread/forum and informative at best. For sure, I will miss the tandem of JH and JNR; their chemistry is over the top. Thank you very much to the entire staff of Fated To Love You,  for bringing us a wonderful rom-com. ^:)^ ^:)^

@webfoot
i just read your fanfic and what can i say, i love it to bits and looking forward to 10-12.
@onnififi
seeing this pics of the Jjangs from now and during SSBG, one can see the natural beauty of these two, without any works on their faces till now, they have remained a beauty to behold.
anyways to be on topic...
i saw the pics of LG and MY hugging, that was after the last scene on episode 18, soooooooo no rice pounding eh?

I think MY omma is just worried that when the time comes that Gun' might relapsed again..MY will be left sad and hurt.but i don't see this possibility coming as we only have 2 more episodes and why will pdnim and the writers would want such a tragic ending..this is a rom com after all. And the 3 years that our otp is apart .omma became Gun's confidant and a real mom! Gun on his part needs to re assure omma that MY will be happy.

good news..

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/35114/20140829/fated-to-love-you-and-the-joseon-gunman-tie-for-first-place.htm

Guest lovelyjen

itzibitzispider said: @lovelyjen if any of our stupid stuff ever makes it into a drama, we certainly know that the writer reads our waffle ;)

I actually like the idea that SeRa calls Daniel Kim *WhatEver* ... remembering his name and putting the last piece into everything

annamchoi said: I think MY omma is just worried that when the time comes that Gun' might relapsed again..MY will be left sad and hurt.but i don't see this possibility coming as we only have 2 more episodes and why will pdnim and the writers would want such a tragic ending..this is a rom com after all. And the 3 years that our otp is apart .omma became Gun's confidant and a real mom! Gun on his part needs to re assure omma that MY will be happy. good news.. http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/35114/20140829/fated-to-love-you-and-the-joseon-gunman-tie-for-first-place.htm

Guest Kdrama-lover

Wow! Seriously... I watch too many dramas but FTLY totally like my vitamins and drugs at the same time... This drama lives in my heart for a special reason.. I never feel like this before with other dramas I watch even though I like some actors and actress... But snail couple, wallaaa!! They nail it! Chemistry, absolutely chemistry! Too much sweetness from them... Just by looking at lee gun and mi young, I will smiling, giggling, laughing even blushing. My heart also goes daegunnn daegunnn... Kekeke...

p.s... Arkkk!! What should I do guys?! I just got a news... My school will held an event this Thursday from 8-10 p.m... Aigoo... I must attend it... Grrr.. Should I just glue my eyes to my phone? I want to join live streaming and read recaps... Otookeee... Ottokeee.... !! Sob.. Sob... :((

I feel sorry for you, Chingu, just go home right after so you could join us here at the thread.. >:D<

Wow! Just wow! How are we at 810 pages? This thread is moving at lightning speed! I had to backtrack a little and then my phone fell on my face because I got so sleepy. However, I did get to see the BTS before I knocked out!  I have no comment because whatever is running through my head is pretty inappropriate to Mrs. Jang. LOL!
I see all the discussions about HD; it's funny because with 2 episodes left, I'm sure they're gonna pull a fast one that doesn't make sense; like Geon used his frozen powers to freeze time and went through a wormhole and came back and now his HD is cured----oh wait, that's another drama.  Whatever the outcome of HD may be in reality, it's different than dramaland...I just look forward to a wedding, babies, and lots of rice being cooked.

itzibitzispider said: lovelyjen said: itzibitzispider said: Just reading on wikipedia ...a s it got me curious (I wanted to check if just boys get it and a possible daughter would be save) ... well, if Guns dad, granddad and so on had Huntington Disease ... if wikipedia is right, than any children can be free of the disease ... the chart says, that there is a possibility that when the mom is healthy the children could get Huntington, but not that they are bound to have it.
Maybe because the men in the family before Gun had HD, Dr. Octopus just assumes that Gun has it, too. 3 years ago the memory loss might just have be because Gun was under a lot of pressure and that ticked him off, but to the Doc it was the first sign .... the brain scans in the first episodes did not show any signs and even the last shown to us seamed fine ...
Maybe Gun will live to be 100 and bother MiYoung for a long time with his pervy notions ;)

Nahhh I think SEra will be upset first to Daniel by abandoning her when they are young, she will ignore oppa Daniel, and Daniel will wonder why Sera suddenly treating him that way and with all the drama Sera will spill the beans saying that he abandoned her when they were young and he has no right to be her brother, and if course Daniel hurt will decide to leave the country, he will say his final goodbye to a Sera on the phone, then the grand reunion is on the airport Sera chasing Daniel oppa saying "how can you leave me again for the second time! Your my only family!"

The end!

Guest lovelyjen

Your Daniel is alway bribed with ice cream ;)

hahahaha
I really enjoyed that, we could go on and on ... waiting who get's flagged first ;)

I am really looking forward to see HOW they actually make SeRa know and tell Daniel what she realized .... it's quite a shame that they knew of each other for over 3 years and missed their path so close

Haha. I could go on, but it still won't be the actual script. I'm also wondering how this conversation is going to go. I always had to put the ice cream in there. That's the thing that they shared.

@Lj that could happen. It sounds very dramatic, though

Guest pinkbunny2014

The power of FTLY - all of us are now aware of Huntington Disease, I think this has made us smarter. Just another very valid reason of loving this perfect drama!! I love the discussion here..I'll miss you guys very much!!!!!

HowDareHee said: You guys are awesome! barely 24 hours and near 400 messages!I dunno how many pages I backtracked!
and guys, please don't say you're going to miss this thread! you know we could always role play when nostalgia kicks in. *wink
I've never encountered comments about MY being unable to change after three years but if there really are comments like those...I have many scenes in mind to contest but i'll leave with this;
when she was first approached by a group of journalists, meek miyoung could only beg them to stop and beg she did in unconvincing fashion too. Good thing the pervert oppa was able to help her
but at ep 18 when she was mobbed by paparazzi at the Lee mansion's gate, she was like
"MAKE WAY YOU INSIGNIFICANT PEOPLE! "
lalalala
And oh! Happy 800th!

Guest Kdrama-lover

But is it always the first child that HAS to have it?

Maybe the first child could be free, too and with that Gun would be save ... or Guns mom had a miscarrigae before him, too and so Gun would be save and every other coming child, too

Great insights you have there @beamonkr‌ and @itzibitzispider‌.. I'm in awe at what this drama does to us.. Let's keep cracking our heads till we get the most appropriate scenario for that da*n HD.

:)) ;) :-bd

Guest beabloom88

@honeywell‌ i was thinking the same. It was in episode 6 during the karaoke party where they bonded as mother and son.. Omma telling LG to think of her as his mother.. awww! And funny how Omma hugged him tightly and said goodbye to LG instead of MY. Well he's got to win his mother's heart this time.. (sorry having problems with my phone can't sèem to quote your post right.):)

How shall I start……hmmmm….okay…okay…I have to said this out before the FTLY finale….I started to watched FTLY originally was because CJH, I love to watched him from Gu Family Book and from there I started to watched all his drama!  When I started to watched FTLY I was curious who is this JH,  that he was given the lead role instead to CJH!!  (I am embarass to said that I have never watch JH drama before) I started watching from ep 1, BAAM!!  and I realized that hey the lead actor JH his acting is amazingly superb!!! Icic no wonder he was given the lead role!! (of course I still love to watch both CHJ & JH, how can I be so greedy!! LOL!!)=))=))
FTLY PD Nim and Writer Nim they really nail down on every episode coming. Each episode climbing higher and higher and every  episode getting better and better!! Both of them are the best duo product in making FTLY a unique and wonderful drama.  They really give us an amazing brilliant story although it is a remake drama from Taiwan but FTLY Korean version really nail it in every expect of their story line! Especially Writer Nim has written brilliantly insert in some English such as :
1) I am your Fan no. 12) Great Great Great3) Stop the beat4) K-I double SS
All this are words are just a simple words but Writer Nim has done his job wonderfully by making all these words will stay in our viewer hearts for a long…. long time!
Of course not forgetting all the Superb job done by Geon, MY, Secretary Tak,  DP, SeRa, Ssambap Lady, Dragon Yong, Grandma Wang and all others casts in FTLY who really focus and did their job amazingly! (I have to used their name FTLY easier to recognize) All of them did an AMAZING......AMAZING job!!
^:)^:)^ ^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^^:)^2af75949d0.png

I have not said the best part yet………..:\">:\">:\">:\">
FTLY is my 1st Forum which I started to write post and etc. I have stop being a silence reader in Soompi which I diligently follows since 3 years ago!! That’s when I met all the awesome people here!! I would like to say specially thank you @gumi and @spideysteve who had done an amazing job…always give us 1st hand infor. You guys really share all the infor, video and others without any line between all of us. I really LOVE you both and all your effort are much appreciated!:x:x:x
Not forgetting all the recappers and screencappers who did diligently and superb in doing your job sharing every week….great…great…great!! @tinatrix236 @anopinion @gumi @jeonghyang @Kyo Rean @yoeda @ruzikie @hongchae1 @sunset90 @nonski @eidasayang @HowDareHee thank you so much to all of you. All your effort are much appreciated!! Love…love you all!!:x:x:x
I also have new friend s who really help when a friend in need is a friend in deed! Although I have only join FTLY thread around 3 weeks and I have just get to know them, they really help me in any way. Specially thanks to : @1.21Gigawatts @stuartjmz @Kdrama-lover, @itzibitzispider  and @annamchoi :x:x
Also love all the people who has write/share their post awesomely : @heppy @fiovial @trixie1039 @Kara Keith @genmailjs @mustarini BellaV @scorpio8 @chinjaru @sooyangdaebak @selenette @aaa1188 @maurienL @mywebfoot @CarineA @EmoA @LieS @keylimeshe @endhi @glady557 @chelseaS @Ayame @beamonk @honeywell @maneuneun_1 @Wanderlust @chunnogirl33 @Andrik @hrkharis @only1khj @songielove @fourleafclover @Lj @kimlean62 @food4life @lovelyjen @cloe @juju84 @Carmen Nicolae @Tasia @donotaskshewillsayno @minikoree @mayretas @rxthien @cy_aurelia @beabloom88 @julitapurba
I’m  sorry if I have missed out any of your name.
After FTLY over, I am not sure on which drama journey I will move on but hope to see you all again in another thread. I would definitely come back to FTLY thread to read all the juicy post from all FTLY family here.
My BIG THANK YOU to everyone again!
I have to stop the beat now before my dear hubby turn me into the frozen ice! =))=))=))
Good nite everyone, have a sweet dream and hope that we will have an awesome last 2 episodes. FTLY fighting!!:\">
2_zps5f81daa6.jpg