[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Ok! As like many of you, I live and breathe FTLY! So while thinking, this is how I imagine last two episodes.

In my opinion, it will be mostly opposition from MY's Omma for Gunnie and MY to marry. BUT! I think genetic testing will show Gunnie did not inherit HD Gene. Omma is not convinced so, MY and Gunnie elope and run to have their private wedding. Meanwhile Yong and Ji Yeon find out they have a baby on its way and mistress is soooo mad! Daniel and Sera compare childhood pics and confirm they are siblings. But adoptive mom may be in trouble for swooping her away without confirming she is lost or not. Sec Tak and older sister will tie the knot. There is a huge party for all the newlyweds when all is forgiven. In the last episode, there is a time jump and the 3 couples show off their families. Anything else? Am I too much of an optimist? :x ;))

It's ok to be optimist sometimes #MYmodeon

Guest joeunhye

from picture i think they running into wedding because they spend night together and wake up late and realize that the wedding day or run from wedding because they hurry to honeymoon..

Guest lovelyjen

I don't know if I'll ever be able to leave this thread. I might get separation anxiety from this thread. ;__;

@Kara Keith : Thank you! Like I tell my parents, I hope i'm not dead by then. :))

Hopefully we (meaning I) won't call DP by that name anymore, I want to call him Kim ___ ___, by the end of next episode >:)

Guest butttslappedbylg

sooyoungdaebak said: THANKS @spideysteve for the pics!!  ^:)^
Since we can't quote pics, I'm gonna repost the pic....Look at Geon and his Snail sign on the pull-up bar!  =)) =D>  I want to see his attempt at doing this with 2 fingers in each hand... =))  Greatu, greatu, greatu, Geon! 

Guest butttslappedbylg

So I've been, no joke, in FULL.FTLY.Withdrawal mode (or rather full internet withdrawal) the last few days (Curse you, Work!!!)(..and also because deep inside I am denying the fact that our beloved FTLY is ending >_< ) but it's already Wednesday and thankfully my last day of work for the week,  so I thought I'll just peek a bit in soompi to see how everyone's doing and..,  BAAAM!!!! 800 PAGES!!! 800 PAGES YOU GUYS!!!! Mind-blowing 800 pages of FTLY Awesome-ness!!!! 
I just read a few pages back , saw the BTS pics and vids  you lovely people shared, all the awesome and funny posts (lol at molehunting and hair reactions =P) I wanna fangirl soooo much yet I don't have a lot of time..T__T curse you work!! currse youuu!!!!
Ok but before I go, just wanna say..FTLY fandom-Soompi district!!!!! 
You guys ROCK!!!  Thank you for all the awesome posts!!! Soooo happy with all you guys shared!!!! Love love LOOOOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!! ^___^    :x
Off to work now!! I guess I'll be distracted the whole day but at least I'm happy ! lol See you guys later~~~~

Guest genmailjs

I'm not ready to say goodbye to anyone here. This tread become part of my life for 2 month now! Fated to love you, Lee Gun and Kim Mi Young bring us together. This is the first time that I feel relax and dare enough to share my thought about drama. Since here, you guys are really nice and open to all comments. I have wonderful and warm memories with FTLY family here. Let's enjoy all 2 final episode together.   :x :x :x

@spideysteve‌! Love the goodies and you :x thanks for waking me up early!

Gunnie is impressing his snail by doing stunt huh! Well I'm impress! Hyukkie is a good gymnast and have flexible body! What else he can't do!

@spideysteve, do you think now we'll see those picnic scenes?  I remember seeing some stills in which it looked like MY and LG were having a picnic. Oh I do hope so.
@lovelyjen, I'm sure you'll accomplish your goals and best wishes
@Kara Keith, thank you it means a lot.

Guest aaa1188

must we say goodbye? we should continue to talk until who knows when right?  @onnififi you are soooo.... sweet and thank you for your friendship
@nonski and @amisyka77 thank you for the links 

:x :x :x 
Love you all and see you tonight. Need to get back to real life now 

Guest lovelyjen

I just love this piano cover of my favorite ost song:

Once the show is over, I might listen to this over and over. ;_; and then cry myself to sleep knowing there is no more FTLY after this week.

FTLY, Goodbye my Love....

We're not supposed to quote photos, so I cropped some guy out of these pix so I could comment on the important person in them - how the HE.LL does she look so "baby-faced" after 3-4 months of live shooting? She is an eldritch entity, clearly.
evil1a.jpgevil2.jpg