[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest samasta93

Did you all just died?

:)

)

Nope. In fact, Im just alive from my long sleep like a stone~ exactly like Wushu (that little dragon from Mulan disney movie) who woke up from his stone statue~ :))

Looks like Geon didn't get to do what he wanted..missed it. Lol!!
A call interrupts Geon and he is annoyed. It is Secretary Tak. He tells Geon something and laughs. Geon is laughing too. Secretary Tak asks something and Geon scolds him. They end the call.
Geon runs to MY and jumps on the bed...she's asleep. Lol!! Geon is disappointed and tries to wake her up. She's fast asleep. He says something to her and covers himself and holds her.

Guest eunnij09

@jeonghyang 
Thank you for killing me with the kissing gifs. It is a good day to die from all the feels and spazzing. A million thank yous. 

Guest samasta93

Oh my.. poor gunnie... blue balls again?? @-)

But he looks so much in peace~

Well..

I try to think positively: if tonight didnt happen, then in next morning could happen.. lols :))

The next morning MY talks to halmoni about Geon. Halmoni refuses to do something or so and mentions  Geon's grandfather. MY says something to halmoni and halmoni replies. Not sure what they are saying but I think MY wants to stay by Geon's side. She thanks Halmoni.
Board meeting at the company. That nasty elder is there trying to get Geon voted out it seems. Everyone starts arguing. Geon enters the room and says something. The elder asks him a question and Geon sits down and replies. Geon says he was wrong about something. He says something and the elder is uncomfortable. The elder asks a question and Geon replies. He motions to Secretary Tak who opens the door. Halmoni to the rescue!!!!
Lagging...

Geon looks at her proudly.
Daniel and MY are together. He says something and MY  thanks him for what he did. He replies and she says she is really thankful. She says something about Daniel and seems sad. Daniel looks sad too. She says she's really sorry ...Daniel stops her and says something to make the situation less awkward. MY says she's sorry again and Daniel stops her. 
Daniel is alone thinking and remembering the first time they met and also events in the past. He says something to himself.

Mimi says sorry to Daniel and also says thankful to him because of him, she knows about Gunny's lie for this three years.

Daniel is so sad after finish their convo with her and remember his memory with her :(( :((

Uljima daniel , i am here for you my darleeeeng~