[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Geon is looking at the baby's things in the room. He picks up the baby journal and reads it. He has tears in his eyes and wipes them off. He looks at his hand and thinks
He's at the office touching his head. Se Ra is there(oh please!!!). Geon goes to his desk and opens his drawers. He sees the candy!!!!! Se Ra asks him what the matter is. Hahahaha!!! 
Flashbacks!!
Geon looks at Se Ra and says something. He's remembering and Se Ra panics!!! He gets up to leave and Se Ra tries to stop him. Back off witch!!!!
Geon is driving and sees MY everywhere and remembering their conversations!!! He's crying!!!

Am glad that it only took 1 ep for Gun to remember MY but tomorrow is going to be a heartbreaking ep. That last scene tonight is heart wrenching, no translations needed, JH totally nailed that scene. I was so worried that Gun would have an accident himself coz he was so distraught, I would not be able to walk let alone drive.

Just please someone, anyone tell me the preview please? My live stream died and I have to finish another drama episode before bed tonight. %#**## I don't feel like editing Trot Lovers when I am addicted to this drama.
Stupid 2nd lead fell into the swimming pool for that episode. Can't Se Ra into the Han River or something? Or break an ankle and needs to get a surgery overseas?
Oh. I went by the MBC site ep 12's preview is not up yet.