[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Mom is obviously not an EOA (equal opportunity abuser). She seems to beat MY quite freely, but she didn't lay a finger or rice paddle on her sorry son in law when she found out about him getting money from LG. All she did was yell. Wonder if she'll give him the beatdown he deserves when she finds out about the stimulant.

The doctor is at the house having a look at halmoni. Looks like she passed out from the stress of the news. He leaves and Geon apologizes to her. This is too sad!!
Halmoni wakes up after he leaves and calls him a bast*rd.
The secretary goes to see Geon and says something. He is upset but Geon seems to be in shock. The secretary is shouting and Geon replies.
Reporters are still outside when Geon, his brother, lawyer and secretary run out of the house in school uniforms. Lol!! They are shocked and can only stare as the men run away.
MY's in law is opening his business and MY is in a uniform too. The step brother tells MY's friend he likes her as a distraction so MY can run away. 
Geon is talking to someone while on his way somewhere.
Se Ra is flying back to Korea(omg let him go!!)
Daniel is thinking about his past conversations with MY and calls her. He asks where she is.
Geon's secretary makes a u-turn but Geon isn't pleased and gets out of the car. The secretary pleads with him to stop(not sure what's going on). He gets angry and grabs Geon. Geon says something and he let's go. 
Geon walks away and then passes out!!!
MY calls him but can't reach him. She leaves a message saying she'll wait for him somewhere. Daniel is watching her.
Geon is at the hospital and the doctors battle to save him.
MY is still waiting and Daniel calls her. He tells her something and then walks over to her. MY asks how he knew she was there. He replies and says something. He tells her something and she looks stunned.
Geon is awake and Se Ra is there!!! Noooo!! She tells him something.
End

wait!! I need someone to tell me.. is rectangle love going to start? sera cannot forget gun and did Daniel confess his likeness to Miyoung!!!????? T.T the melo starts now!!!...jaebal.. don't make the angst and melo too long..

maimymlt said: Mom is obviously not an EOA (equal opportunity abuser). She seems to beat MY quite freely, but she didn't lay a finger or rice paddle on her sorry son in law when she found out about him getting money from LG. All she did was yell. Wonder if she'll give him the beatdown he deserves when she finds out about the stimulant.