[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Highlight to read:
- Geon goes to Dr. Octopus. (What happened to Lee Geon's hair? Hahaha)
- We're not at contract signing press conference. Lee Geon and Daniel Pitt smiling for the camera while exchanging words. (Too funny)
- Awww MY prepares lunch for Geon. She arranged the lunch to make one box look like LG and one box looks like MY (hahaha cute)
- They look at each other and some romantic instrumental is playing in the background. I think Geon wants to kiss her but stops himself. He settled into eating the lip part of the lunch instead. LOL

So we may end up with a really good K drama which we would rewatch. Because the writing is good. The OTP chemistry is out of this world. But... the male lead's hair is going to be forever awful because he's filming a sageuk soon? Aish.

Geon is with his doctor again. He seems worried about his something maybe his feelings about MY(not sure).
Daniel is signing a contract with Geon in front of reporters. They shake hands but there is a lot of tension between them. They put on fake smiles on front of everyone.
Uh oh...that elder working with step mom is watching Geon and saying something.
MY brought Geon lunch(awww). That hairstyle is really weird!!
Geon looks at MY's lips and want to kiss her again. Lol! He continues talking instead.
MY goes to visit her mother. 

ck1Oz said: So we may end up with a really good K drama which we would rewatch. Because the writing is good. The OTP chemistry is out of this world. But... the male lead's hair is going to be forever awful because he's filming a sageuk soon? Aish.

ck1Oz said: So we may end up with a really good K drama which we would rewatch. Because the writing is good. The OTP chemistry is out of this world. But... the male lead's hair is going to be forever awful because he's filming a sageuk soon? Aish.

Highlight to read:
- MY visits her mom's restaurant. It looked different from the previous one. Much nicer. (I wonder if they moved?)
- They were sitting by the window, Geon comes with a vase of plant
(Maybe this is the restaurant's opening?)
- MY and Geon helps out. (Oh so this explains the apron.)
- LOL, secretary Tak comes too. And president Park is there also helping out in the restaurant.
- We see MY wiping LG's sweat (as in the preview), and omma interrupts. Hahaha. She teases MY as soon as LG walks away

Guest chunnogirl33

So we may end up with a really good K drama which we would rewatch. Because the writing is good. The OTP chemistry is out of this world. But... the male lead's hair is going to be forever awful because he's filming a sageuk soon? Aish.

Actually, he already finished filming, so there is no excuse for the hair anymore