[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest spideysteve

Mustarini BellaV said:Is there any actor/actress in MBC drama awards history who has ever presented awards more than once? As far as I know, each category will be presented by different couple of actors/actresses. So if there's a fact that Nara will be paired up with Siwan for one category, isn't it a sign that she won't be presenting any other categories? Then the opportunity for jjangs couple to win will be much higher :)

Guest TinaA1430294419

i was reading part of a JNR interview and she mentioned that while working on FTLY they were  talking about how the world views people like MY, who was so sweet and good natured and put others happiness first, as being wrong and foolish, while people who are self-centered and don't always think of other people and their feelings are right and smart.  They wanted to show a different world, where she ended up being respected and appreciated for who she was.

My new Years wish is that the real world becomes more appreciative of people like MY, instead of using and taking advantage of them, they realize how lucky they are to know someone like that, and that anyone with the potential to be that way but has been holding back, feels free to be themselves.  It might make a real difference.

Can both group combine table

I'll prefer her to be with FTLY table more ... hehehehe

edit : I just realised JH's suit looks like the one on my signature just different color

I think that's what they did. I think she's sandwiched between her 2 leading men.

Guest himejir

Hello! Just coming out from lurking to say,  CONGRATULATIONS TO THE SNAIL COUPLE!!!!  YESSS!!! I'm so happy they won! They deserve it very much!!!  ^:)^
Been lurking here for awhile but I do appreciate all the things you guys share here! Thank you very  very much soompi Faters! >:D<   
Wish you guys a happy happy new year!!!