[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

itzibitzispider said: @hanaf ... it's not the last episode ... there are still 5 (with today)

As always ... we start were we left it ... she said that relationship thing, stands up tries to leave ... he pulls her with that "stupid woman" ... get's closer, closer ... and ... and ...she passes out

Opening scene....MY and Geon together. MY says something to him and he let's go of her hand and gets up. Geon stops her and says something. He leans forward like he's going to kiss her but MY faints. She has a fever and Geon is taking care of her.  She says something and he replies. He looks really worried.
MY's phone is ringing.....it's Daniel. He wonders why she isn't answering. 
Geon stays up watching MY. Aww.
MY wakes up the next morning and sees Geon sleeping and holding her hand. She takes it away and tries to wakes him up but he doesn't answer. She puts her hand on his again. Awwwww!!
Geon is driving somewhat and reading a note from MY thanking him. 

it started already! is there live recapers already?

MY is sick, she lies on a mattress, Gunie is taking care of her

ailee's song back ground

MY wakes Gunnie was alseep  t

MY was staring at him again

then the next morning, MY was not there only a letter just like in the hotel

lagging badly but here...

from where we left off last night,

Gun is so near kissing MY and then she fainted. MY woke with Gun beside her. Asleep from watching over her. MY goes to her studio

Guest dlphobia

We all knew it.  I mean, it would be a kdrama without the fainting before the kiss. I don't think that has ever happened to me!  Of course, most things in kdramas never happened to me.  :))

I sometimes wish my life was a kdrama... sometimes, i actually analyze my day the way i would with an episode of a show with imaginary comments from my imaginary friends...

Anyway, on with the show!

He lays her down, puts a wet towel on her forehead while she asks for GD in her fever and he says something about dad, and Daniel calls her cellphone

Gun is really cute taking care of MY, changing that wet towel.As the rain stops MY wakes up, wondering about the towel finding Gun asleep at her feets holding her hand. she tries to wake him, slips her hand back into his hand.
Later he is in his car, looking sad and at a note she left, while she is back at the atelier and Daniel fuzzing over her. She remembers the holding hands and Guns sleeping face.
Gun has dark rings under his eyes and that blue was tears drawn on his face
MY goes shopping for trainers with Daniel. They try them on and Daniel ties them for her.Seams romantic to them ;)
Gun is in front of her atelier and sees he coming back together with Daniel in their new trainers
Yong and his mom are in a cafe, meeting Noona

MY and daniel now
Daniel is asking for MY's condition
He is making her breakfast?
MY thinks of Guniie?

Sec. Tak and Gunnie! Gunnie with the drawing of tears in his face and black circles around his eyes!
They're talking about ellie kim

at a shoe shop daniel and MY is this a commercial for a brand of shoes
MY watches daniel and smiles!! aish!!!
Gunnie in his car with meds and tea and things that'll make you healthy
he saw MY and Daniel in one umbrella! it still raining!

Yong and his mom
MY's friend came
 lagging starts!