[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Geon talking with...himself?Geon at MY exhibit. here come stalker/spy Geon.cue Inspector Gadget musicTHIS.CRACK.ME.UPGeon spying in the exhibit he saw MY and DP talking with reporter?LOL, i don't understand what he said.but smthg about oppa.kkkk

OMO!!! Geon is at the art exhibit and we see his spy moves! WAHAHAHA!!

Geon see DP and MY laughing together.

They are going down the stairs and LG is just nearby...

Oh alright, they go to the left side. LG was on the right side.

LG looks at the paintings. He seems interested in one painting of a child. It's very cute. One of the staff explains to him.

Outside, MY's family are all there visiting. Aw, her nephew is big already!

They go inside to see the exhibit. The painting of the child is shown, with a ribbon next to it. (Does it mean it's sold???)

Geon talking with...himself?
Geon at MY exhibit. here come stalker/spy Geon.
cue Inspector Gadget music
THIS.CRACK.ME.UP
Geon spying in the exhibit 
he saw MY and DP talking with reporter?
LOL, i don't understand what he said.
but smthg about oppa.kkkk

Probably "damn stupid neighbourhood oppa"

Geon is still looking for MY. He forces some people trying to look at some art away from them. Lmao!!! He looks at a painting and says something. He asks an attendant about it and she says it was done by Ellie Kim. I think he want to buy it but it's not for sake yet. Not sure. 

MY's family arrives at the place and meet up with Daniel and MY. Aww!! MY's nephew is so cute! Everyone goes inside and omma is proud of MY's work. She thanks Daniel for everything he's done. He says it okay and something else. 
MY notices a sticker next to the art Geon was looking at. He bought it!!!!!!! MY is shocked and asks the lady what happened. The lady apologizes maybe saying Geon was persistent. 
MY is in her room calling someone. Geon's phone rings. Hahahaha!! MY introduces herself and Geon recognizes her voice. He fakes his and ends the call. MY is surprised. Lol!! MY is getting ready and Geon is to. They are sending each other text messages instead.

I don't like her... She was the reason MY had to undergo all the stress .. Had she not have released that stupid divorce document...  X( ... I'm not forgiving her for that... If I had done something like that, guilt would have eaten me... I wouldn't be giving pickles to MY when she left... 

She had no conscience at all! May her heart is made of stone or face as well! I thought at least she will respect MY as the Madame of the house, but her action branded MY as goldigger but the only goldigger is herself!

MY is at her hotel room, and she looks into some sort of planner and takes out a phone number. She dials a number...

And we see Geon talking to someone on phone.
Oh he recognizes her voice and fakes his. Hahaha

So MY is now preparing to go out. Geon prepares to go somewhere, too.

oppa you look so hot in that bathrobe. kyaaaaaa.Geon left a number in the exhibit before. MY called the number.Geon know it was her but MY doesnt recognize him. awww.they both dress up. DP come and pick MY. Geon also going outside after that.

Young meet with some hot chick. LOLdiscussing about marriage?look like he told her something about MY. still remember her kindness.here comes jealous MY friendthey fight like a loversi'm pretty sure the song as BG is parody. LOL