Favourite Japanese Dramas (2000 ~ 2020)

Drama Bowl

1 hour ago, Lee Sha said:

Sharing about my favourite Japanese dramas from 2000 to 2020. It took me a long time, and after much deliberation, I finally chose 7 personal favourites.

https://dramabowl.blogspot.com/2021/01/favourite-japanese-dramas-2000-2020.html

Thanks a lot for sharing.  I have wanted to get back into J-dramas so this will be a nice place to start.

Just a heads-up that this link doesn't work.  When I click it it took me to a page on your blog stating: "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist."  I clicked on Home and it took me to the homepage and your J-drama list :)

• Love 1

35 minutes ago, raziela said:

Thanks a lot for sharing.  I have wanted to get back into J-dramas so this will be a nice place to start.

Just a heads-up that this link doesn't work.  When I click it it took me to a page on your blog stating: "Sorry, the page you were looking for in this blog does not exist."  I clicked on Home and it took me to the homepage and ypur J-drama list :)

Thanks for letting me know! I have fixed the link, hope it works now! Have fun watching the J-dramas! :D

• Love 1

• 5 months later...

yeah for some reason the link still doesn't work (and other threads you've posted in), but anyways, there's a lot and any time frame of two decades. but personally for me they would have to be:

Kiina

Control ~Hanzai Shinri Sousa~; Control ~Criminal Psychological Investigation~

LADY~Saigo no Hanzai Profile~; LADY~The Last Criminal Profile~

Guilty: Akuma to Keiyakushita Onna; Guilty - The Woman Under Contract with the Devil

Doctor X and all seasons

Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou; Antiquarian Bookshop Biblia's Case Files

MR. BRAIN

• 9 months later...