[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Okay Everyone Knows That Daniel Is Looking For His Long Lost Sister.. Let's All Try And Guess Which Episode He Finds Her And Who She Is..
What do you guy's think this would help stop some of the spoiling..  

Now I want a scene of Geon with Sera. I want to see his reaction, like is he over Sera? Or is he just trying to be responsible with MY? I also want a scene with all three, Sera, Geon & MY. I want Sera to see how loving & attentive Geon is to MY.

Guest Kdrama-lover

Wow! Another great episode. Can't wait to watch again with sub, that is.. Lee Gun , Mi Young fighting!

Guest kaddict92

kaonamp

said: Amazing episode, can we give the writer more credit. They're doing such a great job at making the story their own. I really enjoyed watching this episode, it shed some more light into how Gun really feels about MY. That if she just looked at his actions she will understand that his heart has been moving towards her all along. That though people will try to tear her away from him, she much know that his heart for her is true and it loves only her.

I can understand her doubtfulness and why she worries. She's feeling like the person who tore a beautiful love of 6 years away so thats why she's acting the way she does. I know she loves Gun but is afraid that her love may not be enough for him because he hasn't said anything about his ex to her. I can understand her wanting to stop the relationship before it gets too deep because she truly does enjoy the attention and love that she's getting from Gun.

Daniel, boy he's just a great loving character. I hope they keep him that way. I know he's starting to show a bit more feelings for MY but I really don't want him to to like her as a women, a sister is what I think he should just stick at because he's best used that way. A second sad love lead just doesn't fit his role or character.

And the ending, who would have guess that the both would pour their hearts out like that. I simply just love Jang Hyuk's eyes as he listens to what JNR is saying. Aww and JNR just made me cry with her lines. Goodness these two really knows how to deliver their lines and tug at our hearts.

Truly a great watch, I can't wait to see what happens tomorrow.

Guest esmeemily

I just watched the raw. I love these sweet moments of the OTP today but no kidding.., that Lee Geon's freakin' hideous hairstyle bothers me so to enjoy these OTP moments especially when they are at his office for lunch and the omma restaurant scenes. Waeeyo they changed LG's hair into this hideous? I was so happy they trimmed his hair last week bcoz he looked way more fresh with that hair and it seems tomorrow that hideous hairstyle will appear again 8-X
anyway, I didn't see the scene from the still MY washing LG's hair. they cut it right? bcoz MY wore that yellow dress at the cheek kiss.

Guest fiovial

@kaonamp‌ it's me o-cha. Nice to see you here! I totally forgot my password so had to create a new Soompi id. Anyways I have always loved reading your thoughts on drama so I'm happy to see you here.

Anyways so been reading comments on the Korean boards and most have the same reaction "WTF happened to Jang Hyuk's hair?" Seems to be the prevailing thought. :)) some even said that the hairstylist must be Jo In Sung's fan hence trying to sabotage Geon =)) .

Personally I think it ain't horrible but I prefer the old Mimi!

Will post thoughts later after watching

Guest spideysteve

fiovial said:Anyways so been reading comments on the Korean boards and most have the same reaction "WTF happened to Jang Hyuk's hair?" Seems to be the prevailing thought. :)) some even said that the hairstylist must be Jo In Sung's fan hence trying to sabotage Geon =)) .
 Personally I think it ain't horrible but I prefer the old Mimi! Will post thoughts later after watching

It's already midnight. 
I was watching each scene like 3 to 4 to 5 times... and finally I ended up watching a 1 hour episode for 2 and a half hours.. especially without subtitles... I'm crazy ... I had watery eyes in the last scene... and the first scenes were too cute.. the photoshoot was amazing... damn I love this episode more than the previous episodes.. which I never thought would happen... 
FTLY is officially on my top 3 list... it might touch no.1 at rate it is capturing my heart ... 
I want to see the last scene again , but I think watching it with subs would be better... So I'm gonna sleep .. Good night sweeties :x

Guest reedtrip82

Did MY sign the divorce paper ? Cause there was scene she went into Gun 's hideout room LOL and there was a pen in her hand ? Any who , I love how it was MY that confesses to him first awwwwwwwwwwwww , the fear and sadness in her eye , not wanting to leave him when the time come , if it's not him then nobody else will awwwww then he kiss her awwwwwww it was like a confirmation he will not leave . I thought it was funny in the scene where MY ask her mom does she like Gun very much ? And his laugh is  not weird to her ? HAHahaha .

faythe said: Now I want a scene of Geon with Sera. I want to see his reaction, like is he over Sera? Or is he just trying to be responsible with MY? I also want a scene with all three, Sera, Geon & MY. I want Sera to see how loving & attentive Geon is to MY.

Guest hanhyosang

Just finished episode 9 ! ..=.. 2 things that left a deep print on me : 1) Gun's horrible hair ; 2) the sweet kiss ^^♥.

I guess I'm alone on this one, but I thought his hair looked fine......just like him.  His attitude makes his hairstyle seem insignificant to me.  Then again, after reading the earlier comments about his hair I was expecting the worse. When I finally saw it, it wasn't so bad.

Guest 019iamthesun

Gun's hair though, he's like a shampoo endorser. :)) The kiss scene. Omo! It looks so passionate for me.!!!!!!!!!!! Daebakk! but that made me awake all night. :-j