[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

hello guys, i silent lurker here!just want to ask if the song played in episode 8, sung by a male singer, is it another OST?can someone please tell me the title of that song?
thank you so much
special hi to @alekaonu

By the cheesy look on their faces I would guess it will be a jealous nightmare/daydream of Gun ...hihihihi

It will be Gunnies' worst nightmare! His panda eyes will be as big as a saucer

Guest snowflakesj16

@NileRose i'm guessing that scene of Mi Young and Daniel dancing is some kind of a "dream sequence"? Of Geon's perhaps? :D
Also, I would just like to remind everyone to keep your posts related to the drama itself. I understand how most of us adore Jang Na Ra, specially with her portrayal of Kim Mi Young, but please keep your comments containing her pictures/videos not related to the drama and her other dramas to her official thread Jang Nara Thread (I'm surprised that there's not much activity happening there). The same goes for posts of the same nature related to the other actors. Discussions about the Taiwan version can be done - here and other Taiwan dramas here

Guys.. I don't watch/read spoilers or previews... It keeps up the suspense... Don't cry my lovelies  :x... We have passed 5 days of hell... Just one more day... 
Fighting !!

P.S. The song which plays during the race between LG and Daniel is stuck in my head... I'm like " Guitar... motorbike... blah blah "  :))

Guest spideysteve

@nonski
just want to ask if the song played in episode 8, sung by a male singer, is it another OST?can someone please tell me the title of that song?
thank you so much

In episode 8 ... the car drive with the problematic lyrics in that cheating song ... I know the voice of that guy in the first radio show, the guy who says the boyfriend is meeting with his ex again
Who is that?
And the talk show after that song ... I would say the voice sounds like that of Park Kyunglim ... 

Guest spideysteve

@itzibitzispider said:
In episode 8 ... the car drive with the problematic lyrics in that cheating song ... I know the voice of that guy in the first radio show, the guy who says the boyfriend is meeting with his ex again
Who is that?
And the talk show after that song ... I would say the voice sounds like that of Park Kyunglim ... 

Guest patriarcha

NileRose said:

spideysteve

said:

Written Preview for Ep 9

서로를 향해 한걸음 더 다가선 건(장혁)과 미영(장나라)!

가족이 되어가는 듯한 기분에 행복해한다.

한편 다니엘(최진혁)은 미영과 팔짱을 낀 채 경매행사에 나타나는데...

Guest samasta93

the most delusional thing ever happened to me is I thought today is Wednesday =.= so I was waiting eagerly here for any live recap, but that precious live recap can't be found here or anywhere else, I thought that's really something wrong.. then I checked my watch and it's written TUE on it, holycrap~  X( my brain has malfunctioned to the point I can't realize Tuesday and Wednesday anymore.. damnit.. I am so furious with myself :-w

Dagaseon step further in towards each other (Jang Hyuk) and Jeanne (Jang)! This is going to feel like family happy with. 
Meanwhile, Daniel (quiz) while the cross-armed and Jeanne event to show up on the auction.

The only thing I can make out of that translation is that Gun and MY are gonna get closer and start acting like a real family. So maybe they're gonna be doing stuff for the baby other than the pre-natal classes. Like maybe shopping for the baby or decorating the nursery. The last part, Daniel is gonna take MY to an auction?

@nilerose re: what scene in video
I think that is a cut scene.  One of the episodes has a scene where Grandma Wang is telling LG to stop being cold to MY and making her sleep on the sofa. LG says he has no feelings for MY so what is he supposed to do.  They are standing in a living room when this conversation takes place, wearing the same clothes, but this scene isn't in the episode.  

only1khj

said:

@nilerose re: what scene in video
I think that is a cut scene.  One of the episodes has a scene where Grandma Wang is telling LG to stop being cold to MY and making her sleep on the sofa. LG says he has no feelings for MY so what is he supposed to do.  They are standing in a living room when this conversation takes place, wearing the same clothes, but this scene isn't in the episode.